Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ADMIN] [OMM] [HT] ~ Sold Out

+28
GandalfDeBlu
Realmathers
Bom
Phyre
saikat2000
Claw speclal
Mageed
Wolfie
Seppe
goldenlion
Mr.Partyhat
Ms. Santa
Lucky
WildStyleZ
iMadeCash
ayte
Richnoob39
W23 JayKay
bad hero92
LordMakup
Cakop
Bruno
Extravagance
SM_Kris
[ADMIN] Mr J
Broeder
99flirt
Mr_Pleco
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[ADMIN] [OMM] [HT] ~ Sold Out - Page 3 Empty Re: [ADMIN] [OMM] [HT] ~ Sold Out

Post by GandalfDeBlu 8/9/2011, 9:09 pm

sounds trustworthy. Although this would be my first trade of anything of the sort. Pardon my suspicions but would you be able to take a picture of the card before I buy just to prove you have it (without the PIN showing of course). And maybe take it with pencils in the picture to make sure its yours lol.
GandalfDeBlu
GandalfDeBlu
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

http://www.simplystudio.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 8/9/2011, 11:54 pm

Akua wrote:Id like a 30 day please. sent u a pm

Ok, I'll answer via pm.

GandalfDeBlu wrote:sounds trustworthy. Although this would be my first trade of anything of the sort. Pardon my suspicions but would you be able to take a picture of the card before I buy just to prove you have it (without the PIN showing of course). And maybe take it with pencils in the picture to make sure its yours lol.

I can, however my GF used up the last of the batteries for the camera, so it will take a few days before either I remember to go to the store to buy batteries or before they get here in the mail. =)
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie 9/9/2011, 6:55 am

He's an admin on this site... he honestly has far better things to do than scam for 55m when he could scam billions if he wanted... Also I have personally traded with him in the past and can vouch he is legit if that puts your mind at ease.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GandalfDeBlu 9/9/2011, 9:15 pm

[ADMIN] Dr Kort wrote:

Ok, I'll answer via pm.

GandalfDeBlu wrote:sounds trustworthy. Although this would be my first trade of anything of the sort. Pardon my suspicions but would you be able to take a picture of the card before I buy just to prove you have it (without the PIN showing of course). And maybe take it with pencils in the picture to make sure its yours lol.

I can, however my GF used up the last of the batteries for the camera, so it will take a few days before either I remember to go to the store to buy batteries or before they get here in the mail. =)

No worres, my current membership doesn't expire till the 16th. Thanks for being patient lol. This would just be my first "real world trade" and I don't want 18mil to disappear. But I heard Smokin Mils has such a great trustworthy reputation which is why I came straight here rather than anywhere else.
GandalfDeBlu
GandalfDeBlu
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 9/9/2011, 9:18 pm

GandalfDeBlu wrote:
[ADMIN] Dr Kort wrote:

Ok, I'll answer via pm.

No worres, my current membership doesn't expire till the 16th. Thanks for being patient lol. This would just be my first "real world trade" and I don't want 18mil to disappear. But I heard Smokin Mils has such a great trustworthy reputation which is why I came straight here rather than anywhere else.

Yeah we're pretty pro.

Weena just bought all 5 of my 30 day cards so I'll stop and get some more on my way home tonight and hopefully remember to get some batteries at the same time. If I forget the batteries then the rechargeable ones I ordered will be at my house by middle of next week, so you'll still have time to get your members. =)

*edit*

Also note that due to falling gold prices I've had to bump the price for a 30 day up to 20m, but since you already wanted one at 18m then you'll get your next card for 18m. =)
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 9/9/2011, 11:19 pm

I'm restocked with 5 more 30 day cards.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega 9/9/2011, 11:27 pm

haha, got one before Weena could steal them all again. :3
Omega
Omega
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 10/9/2011, 4:47 pm

Sorry for the slight shakyness but I had to turn off the flash so there wasn't a horrible glare =p

Spoiler:
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GandalfDeBlu 11/9/2011, 4:07 am

[ADMIN] Dr Kort wrote:
GandalfDeBlu wrote:
[ADMIN] Dr Kort wrote:

Ok, I'll answer via pm.

Yeah we're pretty pro.

Weena just bought all 5 of my 30 day cards so I'll stop and get some more on my way home tonight and hopefully remember to get some batteries at the same time. If I forget the batteries then the rechargeable ones I ordered will be at my house by middle of next week, so you'll still have time to get your members. =)

*edit*

Also note that due to falling gold prices I've had to bump the price for a 30 day up to 20m, but since you already wanted one at 18m then you'll get your next card for 18m. =)

Thanks bro! I really appreciate the deal Razz. You sir have a heart of gold I love you . But I was just curious, do I still get that deal if I buy it more towards the 16th? I have the money I just want to invest all I can before my membership ends.

Thanks again bro! Your the best.
GandalfDeBlu
GandalfDeBlu
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 11/9/2011, 5:32 am

GandalfDeBlu wrote:
Spoiler:

Thanks bro! I really appreciate the deal Razz. You sir have a heart of gold I love you . But I was just curious, do I still get that deal if I buy it more towards the 16th? I have the money I just want to invest all I can before my membership ends.

Thanks again bro! Your the best.

Yes.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GandalfDeBlu 14/9/2011, 5:24 pm

Did you get my PM?
GandalfDeBlu
GandalfDeBlu
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Phat Source 18/9/2011, 4:13 am

I want to buy membership. How does it work? Do you just give me card code or do i give you username and password?

Phat Source
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by weena king 21/9/2011, 9:40 pm

Just wanted to mention I bought 5 pins, legit and fast Very Happy
weena king
weena king
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down