Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

----- Bom's Ultimate Guide to Making a Staker -----

+50
pitsingeraj
badeendje
N I S
Paradijs
X-Moh-X
iwillkillyo
l3reakd0wn
Jorsin Alkes
NT1
Saber
kaimon1111
DoYouPlay_RS
Hachibi
sogalishis
neilere
Daz
HondaX_OGLaw
diegohage
D ay
Angel Sean
PvM BE4ST
spudmyster
Lucky
Inomonu
singh224
Cototo
RSguru
jared285q
Mate...
abma2
SinceWhat
Dats My Pk
mAdZ sK1Lls
ZeNoMz
Square
inezzy
Ajay
Squadl49
Bigbaddrag
Alex711
antonio_martinez
Season
Omega
simpsons502
weena king
evilmindaxe
Encryption
mac7777111
Obese
Bom
54 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

----- Bom's Ultimate Guide to Making a Staker ----- - Page 3 Empty Re: ----- Bom's Ultimate Guide to Making a Staker -----

Post by Bom 28/4/2011, 7:40 pm

Thanks Dat Smile I made it to help people like you and compliments are always nice!
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

----- Bom's Ultimate Guide to Making a Staker ----- - Page 3 Empty Re: ----- Bom's Ultimate Guide to Making a Staker -----

Post by mAdZ sK1Lls 1/5/2011, 4:38 pm

Any idea howlong it would take to start over a lvl 3 and get the stats you recommend trough soul wars?

+rep for the nice guide Smile

mAdZ sK1Lls
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 1/5/2011, 5:58 pm

Thanks for rep mate Smile

Umm if you play afew hours a day should take no more than 2-4 weeks. Be sure to use a good Soul Wars team at all times Smile
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SinceWhat 9/5/2011, 12:08 am

How do u make a f2p staker?
SinceWhat
SinceWhat
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by abma2 13/5/2011, 2:15 am

I've never made a staker before, now I'm considering it..
abma2
abma2
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mate... 15/5/2011, 8:04 pm

What should I do with my current staker account...

70 Attack
55 Strength
89 Defence
64 Hitpoints

Note, I am in the process of leveling up dungeoneering and hitpoints for rapier.

Mate...
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by jared285q 15/5/2011, 9:03 pm

argh, the mention of soul wars has me crying
jared285q
jared285q
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 16/5/2011, 5:14 pm

Mate... wrote:What should I do with my current staker account...

70 Attack
55 Strength
89 Defence
64 Hitpoints

Note, I am in the process of leveling up dungeoneering and hitpoints for rapier.

With those stats I would just box.

Ideally you should aim for maxed (99 att and 99 defence, keep str the same) and you will be pretty pro Razz

If you don't want to do that, get 90 defence 90 att and then it's your choice to sw 99 hp or just keep it as it is.
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RSguru 16/5/2011, 11:37 pm

I recently gained 4 attack levels and 2 hitpoint levels in two days, gaining about 40-45 zeal.

This is a pretty accurate guide. I'm about half way to the final product.

Will + rep, if it is good in action.

Advice to others: Stay patient and keep gaining those zeal, it just makes it faster.

--RSguru--
RSguru
RSguru
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cototo 17/5/2011, 1:21 am

i preffer staking with my main account, but its really good guide Smile

Cototo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 17/5/2011, 10:08 am

Thanks Guru, and just too reiterrate his advice, you must be patient. Great things come to those who wait.
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by singh224 20/5/2011, 10:07 pm

I want to do mage boxing and my stats atm are:

72 atk
72 str
70 def
73 hp
mage lvl - 94 currently training to 96

any suggestions?
singh224
singh224
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inomonu 20/5/2011, 10:37 pm

Boxing's not for you mate, then. You'd get mashed, unless you did a mage box, which are hard to find.

Thanks for the guide, Bom. I stake, however, I do whip/dds 10m staking.
Inomonu
Inomonu
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 21/5/2011, 12:11 am

May actually consider making a staker now... Razz
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by spudmyster 21/5/2011, 5:34 pm

good guide Smile
spudmyster
spudmyster
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by PvM BE4ST 21/5/2011, 6:34 pm

Nice guide, would have been a lot better w/o the spoliers tho, might make one myself thanks again Smile
PvM BE4ST
PvM BE4ST
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sean 21/5/2011, 7:58 pm

How long would it take to make a staker with such stats?
Angel Sean
Angel Sean
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sean 21/5/2011, 8:01 pm

singh224 wrote:I want to do mage boxing and my stats atm are:

72 atk
72 str
70 def
73 hp
mage lvl - 94 currently training to 96

any suggestions?

U should get ur hp 99 and mage 99 as first and afterwards u should start think about defence

-Mage
-Def
-HP

These are the influenced things in a magebox
Angel Sean
Angel Sean
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 22/5/2011, 7:12 am

Angel Sean wrote:How long would it take to make a staker with such stats?

A month or so.
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sean 22/5/2011, 2:12 pm

Bom wrote:
Angel Sean wrote:How long would it take to make a staker with such stats?

A month or so.

I think I'd might consider to make one then Smile
Angel Sean
Angel Sean
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by D ay 24/5/2011, 1:00 pm

Very nice guide, but some pics will be nice.
And there are much other stake accounts, like mage and range staking, maybe you could make a guide of that too?
D ay
D ay
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 25/5/2011, 7:52 pm

D ay wrote:Very nice guide, but some pics will be nice.
And there are much other stake accounts, like mage and range staking, maybe you could make a guide of that too?

I'm concidering making a mage/range boxing guide as well. I'll need some experience with this first though. I deffinatly won't be making one until I reach 99 range/mage/defence/hit points.
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by diegohage 3/6/2011, 8:29 pm

i thin it will be better get 1 atack 1 str 90+ def and 60+ summ to use minotaurs
or a 60 atk 70 str and 50 def
diegohage
diegohage
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by HondaX_OGLaw 5/6/2011, 3:22 pm

thanks for guide

HondaX_OGLaw
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz 9/2/2012, 5:51 am

This is an old thread so I dont expect to get an answer but hopefully I will get lucky.

I have an acc thats has a pretty decent name (HP T H I E F) and I was going to turn into into a boxer. However I have got 40 attack and strength, 36 HP on this acc so is it too late to just train def and attack to 50 then go sw?

Daz
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next