Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

+45
Umyo RS
Bom
superjojo
Henry
FrodoTBaginz
Shezzyy
killers lol1
ryanoo4
Host Snake I
D'n'B
Kragorr
YourBoyDiego
Legendkilla023
SM_Rocket
Inhaps
ikbendebom
Slayboy pker
Crasken
JeeOh
pokeguyx
B A L L S
west brid
playcold
MrSome1more
Bruno
Kyle [Pinguin101]
Mr.Partyhat
lyto
spiderspud
amutedpure
Piemaster356
Cool
SinceWhat
wug
Admin
Toke
My Partyhat
IVI e r c h
Sour Skittles
Epiqueness
Broeder
weena king
Ruins
A Dan
[ADMIN] Mr J
49 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts! Empty Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by [ADMIN] Mr J 11/4/2011, 3:53 pm

Runescape account selling is reserved for Trusted and Highly Trusted members only. If you make a thread here selling an account your thread will be deleted.

Due to a high number of hacks, minecraft account selling without gift code is also restricted to Trusted and Highly Trusted only. If you wish to sell an account then you can sell a gift code *only* and not the actual account.

ACCOUNT RENTING WILL NOT BE ALLOWED
[ADMIN] Mr J
[ADMIN] Mr J
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts! Empty Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by A Dan 11/4/2011, 3:58 pm

Can a member/rank give an account to a highly trusted and sell on his/her behalf?
A Dan
A Dan
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts! Empty Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by [ADMIN] Mr J 11/4/2011, 4:16 pm

Illuminated wrote:Can a member/rank give an account to a highly trusted and sell on his/her behalf?

No. The original owner could recover the account.
[ADMIN] Mr J
[ADMIN] Mr J
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruins 11/4/2011, 4:39 pm

Will Highly Trusted Members be able to purchase accounts and flip them? Its definitly a risky busines.
Ruins
Ruins
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Mr J 11/4/2011, 5:00 pm

Ruins wrote:Will Highly Trusted Members be able to purchase accounts and flip them? Its definitly a risky busines.
[ADMIN] Mr J wrote:No. The original owner could recover the account.
[ADMIN] Mr J
[ADMIN] Mr J
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by weena king 11/4/2011, 5:54 pm

Hey, this was my suggestion, although I'm not sure you were on IRC the times when I said this Very Happy

Was this my idea? or did you just think of it?
weena king
weena king
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 11/4/2011, 5:59 pm

Mr J, why have you taken this step? If only highly trusted can sell accounts, and only their accounts there will be a maximum of what...1 account per month to be sold?

Doesnt sound worth it imo
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiqueness 11/4/2011, 9:30 pm

How can you control the accounts, you don't know if they were bought off sythe or whatever.
Epiqueness
Epiqueness
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sour Skittles 11/4/2011, 10:53 pm

Can people make "buying account" threads? Or is this section strictly for people selling only?

Also, linked to epiq's post - if the person with highly trusted is selling multiple "main" accounts in a short period of time would that suggest that they are not the original owner?
Sour Skittles
Sour Skittles
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by IVI e r c h 12/4/2011, 7:13 am

weena king - I suggested this to him earlier. This is why it's Accounts / Other - for sales from other games as well, as you have seen, with my GT5 selling thread. People can sell stuff like neopets, and currency from other games, however it can't really be MMed, so trade with caution Razz

IVI e r c h

Back to top Go down

Post by My Partyhat 12/4/2011, 1:22 pm

Epiqueness wrote:How can you control the accounts, you don't know if they were bought off sythe or whatever.

The people selling them are trusted not to do that
My Partyhat
My Partyhat
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toke 13/4/2011, 9:35 pm

Sour Skittles wrote:Can people make "buying account" threads? Or is this section strictly for people selling only?

Toke
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 14/4/2011, 10:45 am

Sour Skittles wrote:Can people make "buying account" threads? Or is this section strictly for people selling only?

Also, linked to epiq's post - if the person with highly trusted is selling multiple "main" accounts in a short period of time would that suggest that they are not the original owner?

Yes people can make "buying account" threads but then they can only buy from Highly Trusted members so it would be a little pointless.

Highly Trusted members are trusted to only sell accounts they they created.

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

https://smokin-elite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wug 14/4/2011, 10:59 am

Cant we make something a system like highly trusted, but then less points needed to sell/buy accounts. like 5 points needed to sell/buy (no wealth)
wug
wug
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by My Partyhat 14/4/2011, 12:46 pm

wug wrote:Cant we make something a system like highly trusted, but then less points needed to sell/buy accounts. like 5 points needed to sell/buy (no wealth)

Where would the points come from? The same categories as for highly trusted? I think it would make more sense to have similar requirements to that of official middleman, so that if anything goes wrong it will be easy to track people down.

weena king wrote:Hey, this was my suggestion, although I'm not sure you were on IRC the times when I said this Very Happy

Was this my idea? or did you just think of it?

Not that it matters, I suggested it to you in the thread you made here lol...
My Partyhat
My Partyhat
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SinceWhat 20/4/2011, 11:38 pm

Why only trusted members. I would apply but I dont gotz enough pointz and cash!
SinceWhat
SinceWhat
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool 20/4/2011, 11:53 pm

SinceWhen wrote:Why only trusted members. I would apply but I dont gotz enough pointz and cash!

Why the hell do you think it's for only trusted members? This way we can be sure that the seller will not recover the account.
Cool
Cool
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruins 21/4/2011, 4:39 pm

wug wrote:Cant we make something a system like highly trusted, but then less points needed to sell/buy accounts. like 5 points needed to sell/buy (no wealth)

I would agree.

Better yet - J could make a "Slightly Trusted" Badge where if you offer $500 to his paypal account you can obtain it. I think cash is the best way to go here.

There are a couple of old noob accounts (one with 82mining) that I wouldn't mind getting off my hands, but I'll never reach that 15 pts to be able to get rid of them.

I would perfer to sell, wait a month and then be able to re-obtain my $500 deposit. Or perhaps on a monthly basis the $100 gets refunded to the owner's account? This way the Purchaser has at least a month to re-scure their account. With enough changes to recovery questions and passwords make recovering much much harder.

Something to maybe think about?
Ruins
Ruins
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Piemaster356 30/4/2011, 4:44 pm

I would like to sell my account but i'm not going to be able to get those 15 points, cant there be a system where highly trusted members supervise the account selling?
Piemaster356
Piemaster356
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by amutedpure 1/5/2011, 11:50 pm

Smile

amutedpure
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool 1/5/2011, 11:56 pm

amutedpure wrote:Smile

Really?
Cool
Cool
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by spiderspud 2/5/2011, 12:34 am

amutedpure wrote:Smile

excuse my french, but what the fuck did that contribute to the conversation
spiderspud
spiderspud
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Piemaster356 2/5/2011, 4:06 am

a spam post for 50?
Piemaster356
Piemaster356
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lyto 13/5/2011, 11:50 am

i really what to sell my lvl 123, with 85 dung and stuff
can we use a MM instead?
i send it to an MM
i provide recoveries and i get rid of email
he gets rid of it

lyto
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Partyhat 14/5/2011, 4:17 pm

lyto wrote:i really what to sell my lvl 123, with 85 dung and stuff
can we use a MM instead?
i send it to an MM
i provide recoveries and i get rid of email
he gets rid of it
Even if the recoverys and email are not set you can still recover back
Mr.Partyhat
Mr.Partyhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next