Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Consider a Middle-Man for ANY SERVICES that Require a Bank Pin!!

+2
Cruseder4
Ruins
6 posters

Go down

Please Consider a Middle-Man for ANY SERVICES that Require a Bank Pin!! Empty Please Consider a Middle-Man for ANY SERVICES that Require a Bank Pin!!

Post by Ruins 5/9/2011, 2:33 am

There have been many accusations and scam reports listed lately regarding forum members scamming a fellow forum members' bank account.

We strongly suggest you try to use a Middleman for ANY and ALL Services that will require your bank account.

Any Highly Trusted or Official Middleman can hold a significant amount of cash or items for you (Highly Trusted can hold up to 1000M at a time, where-as an Official Middleman are unlimited).

Here's some ideas on how a Highly Trusted or Official Middleman can help you:

1.) Either can hold the items required for the service (such as a particular armor for a boss fight, or supplies for a portion of a quest).

2.) Either can log into your account and access the items required for the service if you are unavailable to log in and get them yourself.

3.) Either can hold a significant amount of items or cash while the service is performed, a Highly Trusted Badge holder can hold up to 1000M worth at a time, where-as an Official Middle-man can hold an unlimited amount of wealth.

4.) Either can help transfer some items or cash from the account being serviced to a separate account.

5.) Suggestion for services such as leveling fire-making: Put the Logs in a noted form, leave a tinderbox in inventory and about 5M cash. This will allow the person who is leveling the account to able to sell the logs to a general store and buy-back. You will lose some cash this way, but your Pin will be safe.

Thank you.
Ruins
Ruins
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Please Consider a Middle-Man for ANY SERVICES that Require a Bank Pin!! Empty Re: Please Consider a Middle-Man for ANY SERVICES that Require a Bank Pin!!

Post by Cruseder4 6/9/2011, 12:37 pm

The point is that you need to pay the MM some part of the money (for example 5% fee).
Cruseder4
Cruseder4
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Please Consider a Middle-Man for ANY SERVICES that Require a Bank Pin!! Empty Re: Please Consider a Middle-Man for ANY SERVICES that Require a Bank Pin!!

Post by Isen 6/9/2011, 2:35 pm

I suggest only allowing ranks to have access to services in which a pin is required. All of us are ranked for a reason. Not because of just wealth or merchanting knowledge. A certain amount of trust comes along with it as well.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruins 6/9/2011, 3:49 pm

isenblatter wrote:I suggest only allowing ranks to have access to services in which a pin is required. All of us are ranked for a reason. Not because of just wealth or merchanting knowledge. A certain amount of trust comes along with it as well.

The Pin Idea actually came straight from Klip. He suggested I put that one in there.

Cruseder, yeah most higher-up MM charge a fee because it is time consumption for them. some like `Sonic` and myself only charge 2% fee, so 2M for every 100M, is a lot safer than 2000m stolen.
Ruins
Ruins
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Umyo RS 9/9/2011, 10:03 pm

The problem is, I've contacted like 3 or 4 OMM's and a few unofficial ones as well, none of them respond.

It's been like 5 days.

Either there is poor communication, or they are unwilling to help out the community.
Umyo RS
Umyo RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by nymkhan8 9/9/2011, 10:40 pm

Umyo RS wrote:The problem is, I've contacted like 3 or 4 OMM's and a few unofficial ones as well, none of them respond.

It's been like 5 days.

Either there is poor communication, or they are unwilling to help out the community.

find them on irc. fastest way to get to them.
nymkhan8
nymkhan8
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

http://nymsoft.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruins 10/9/2011, 1:04 am

Umyo RS wrote:The problem is, I've contacted like 3 or 4 OMM's and a few unofficial ones as well, none of them respond.

It's been like 5 days.

I know you and Defence have contacted me, just our times have sucked meeting up.
Ruins
Ruins
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Insomnia 15/10/2011, 6:44 pm

Yeh was gonna say, contact via IRC for a faster response.
Insomnia
Insomnia
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down