Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~(Rank)~~~Precor's P2P / F2P Low Wealth Flipping List~~~(Rank)~~~

+74
Nstyle08Z
I_POP_DOMEZ
Shoo
Particle
zogie
TehFedora
kazzos
Gash the shadow ripper
EscimoBoi
Soldier420
ersavo
Jordman34
Peaceful
77dds storm
kenno
th3 last 0n3
Battlemaster
zealmeal
s3cret
Legitwaffles
TangyHell
hydrah
Ovos
epicfailmagnet
mad man
twinsdead33
racerdog90
l33ttr0l
wakefield
Napolean
Flip4life
gaurdjatixa
Isunova
TylerSnype
choppereanna
r3M1x
Jj Dynomite
HostEvil
happyhacker
coobacaba
99strko
jpico444
Bertynn
dareaper
Slain Curse
the ranty
Gluttony
rush_failtur
ntesta
karlowns
N00b
k4k
fam i liar
H2O&Caesium
jarreth
Yu-Gi-Oh
LeprechaunXD
vection
Melo15
kelsonzzz
spencer.rice3
moneyonfire
qwertyXz
SmokinCats
Adaam
Inf3cti0us
yin595
halowarrior
shanic89
xSaito
wierdfool23
Fantasmo
ob7ivion
Precor
78 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

~~~(Rank)~~~Precor's P2P / F2P Low Wealth Flipping List~~~(Rank)~~~ - Page 6 Empty Re: ~~~(Rank)~~~Precor's P2P / F2P Low Wealth Flipping List~~~(Rank)~~~

Post by th3 last 0n3 9/2/2012, 4:49 pm

Nice layout, just started experimenting with the potions and enjoying it.
th3 last 0n3
th3 last 0n3
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

~~~(Rank)~~~Precor's P2P / F2P Low Wealth Flipping List~~~(Rank)~~~ - Page 6 Empty Re: ~~~(Rank)~~~Precor's P2P / F2P Low Wealth Flipping List~~~(Rank)~~~

Post by kenno 9/2/2012, 6:16 pm

Nice list, haven't read all the replies as there are loads, but a guide on how long it roughly takes to flip would be appreciated

kenno
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Precor 9/2/2012, 10:02 pm

jarreth wrote:wow list got a lot bigger than i seen it last o.o on a side note rune hearldic ftw!

It has grew quite a bit Razz

zealmeal wrote:nice guide Smile cheers

Smile

Battlemaster wrote:Pro list, as soon as I get enough money from Superheating, I will try some.

Okay, hope they work great for you.

th3 last 0n3 wrote:Nice layout, just started experimenting with the potions and enjoying it.

That's the idea, I'd like for others to enjoy flipping Very Happy

kenno wrote:Nice list, haven't read all the replies as there are loads, but a guide on how long it roughly takes to flip would be appreciated

I gave estimates on the items (Quick, Fair, Slow, Overnight, Overnight+). The actual time it takes (Ex: 10-20min) is hard to say, because it varies throughout the day.
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 77dds storm 12/2/2012, 6:02 am

nice list and thanks for the ge central! rep+ :]
77dds storm
77dds storm
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Precor 12/2/2012, 6:05 am

77dds storm wrote:nice list and thanks for the ge central! rep+ :]
I also have the link for geupdater.com. It has larger graphs, and updates quicker, but it doesn't have the organization of gecentral.com. They're both very useful though! Very Happy
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful 12/2/2012, 7:08 am

Thanks for the guide bro! I've tried using coal and it worked out perfectly! Thanks (:

Peaceful
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordman34 12/2/2012, 1:25 pm

A lot of these are great! Thanks Smile
Jordman34
Jordman34
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by ersavo 12/2/2012, 2:03 pm

gave some realy nice tips Very Happy thank you
ersavo
ersavo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier420 12/2/2012, 2:41 pm

Really like the list i would have repped you if i could Smile
Soldier420
Soldier420
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by EscimoBoi 12/2/2012, 5:45 pm

Really good list! Well put together and I find it really useful with all the information you provide!

EscimoBoi
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Precor 13/2/2012, 6:17 am

Peaceful wrote:Thanks for the guide bro! I've tried using coal and it worked out perfectly! Thanks (:

Good, keep it up!

Jordman34 wrote:A lot of these are great! Thanks Smile

Glad to have some good feedback about the items, tried to not post obvious ones... Razz Tried to have a large variety

ersavo wrote:gave some realy nice tips Very Happy thank you

Thanks Smile I aim to please

Soldier420 wrote:Really like the list i would have repped you if i could Smile

Much appreciated for the thought Smile

EscimoBoi wrote:Really good list! Well put together and I find it really useful with all the information you provide!

That's what I hoped for Very Happy
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gash the shadow ripper 16/2/2012, 5:27 am

This is a pretty awesome list you have going here. Made me some money.. ^.^
Gash the shadow ripper
Gash the shadow ripper
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by kazzos 19/2/2012, 2:48 am

i love how you seperated p2p and f2p and categorized the items in terms of speed. I did water talismans and had a margin of 500gp.

kazzos
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Precor 19/2/2012, 2:54 am

kazzos wrote:i love how you seperated p2p and f2p and categorized the items in terms of speed. I did water talismans and had a margin of 500gp.

Nice, I've never gotten a margin that high on them. You must've found the right time to flip them. Smile Glad it helped.
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by TehFedora 19/2/2012, 4:28 am

Thanks I'll definitely try some Smile
TehFedora
TehFedora
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Precor 27/2/2012, 1:20 pm

Bump.
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by zogie 27/2/2012, 1:51 pm

Like this list a lot.

zogie
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by zogie 27/2/2012, 6:52 pm

Great list
I have been trying manta ray but i seem to get undercut after 50.

zogie
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Particle 1/3/2012, 11:40 pm

I I love you Rannar Seed!
Particle
Particle
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Precor 5/3/2012, 5:27 am

Bump.
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoo 5/3/2012, 8:55 pm

Nice list! Will try some of them overnight Smile
Shoo
Shoo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by I_POP_DOMEZ 10/3/2012, 4:55 am

great guide filled with amazing items + rep for all the hard work and dedication you put into making such a wonderful guide.
I_POP_DOMEZ
I_POP_DOMEZ
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nstyle08Z 11/3/2012, 2:04 am

Nice list! The strength potions flipped well. Smile

Nstyle08Z
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Precor 18/3/2012, 10:34 pm

Updated! Very Happy
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by kilikextreme 19/3/2012, 2:50 am

This seems like a great guide, I'm going to give it a try right now (:

kilikextreme
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next