Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~|~|~[Rule regarding "Appropriate" tags]~|~|~

4 posters

Go down

~|~|~[Rule regarding "Appropriate" tags]~|~|~ Empty ~|~|~[Rule regarding "Appropriate" tags]~|~|~

Post by Ruins 31/10/2011, 3:33 pm

This is taken word for word from Darkie's Thread in the Selling Gold Section. I just noticed it is also not in the Buying Section so I am adding it now.

All Credit goes to Darkie! Original thread: http://www.smokinelite.com/t31462-new-rule-regarding-trusted-tags

Rules Regarding "Appropriate" Tags

The only tags that are allowed are official Smokin Mils titles such as:

• [Admin]
  • [General]
  • [Moderator]
  • [Group Manager]
  • [Manager]
  • [Loyal Member]
  • [Official Middle-Man] (OMM)
  • [Highly Trusted]
  • [Black Market Moderator]
  • [Trusted]
  • [ 'X' Vouches]
  • [SM Dicing Admin] - Only [ADMIN] Mr J, and [ADMIN] Cor, are permitted to use these.

All of the above are actual Smokin Mils titles, if you do not have the badge, do not post these in your thread.

Tags which hold no evidence of trustworthiness such as:

• [Legit]
  • [Donator]
  • [VIP]
  • [Mentor]
  • [Mentee]
  • [Host]
  • [Cheap]
  • [Reliable]
  • [Vouched]

These are not permitted and will be edited out of your thread if a Moderator+ sees them.

These tags can mislead new members and show a false sense of trust.
If there is no actual reason for someone to be classed as 'Reliable' or 'Legit' then i don't think adding these tags is necessary.

Any other questions, PM myself or any other Moderator and above.

Edit: Updated by Ruins on 11-22-2011 to approve the use of "Trusted" if have the "Trusted" Badge!

Last edited by Ruins on 23/11/2011, 1:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Ruins
Ruins
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

~|~|~[Rule regarding "Appropriate" tags]~|~|~ Empty Re: ~|~|~[Rule regarding "Appropriate" tags]~|~|~

Post by barrowdragon 2/11/2011, 7:40 am

how many vouches is good enough to be trusted?
barrowdragon
barrowdragon
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

~|~|~[Rule regarding "Appropriate" tags]~|~|~ Empty Re: ~|~|~[Rule regarding "Appropriate" tags]~|~|~

Post by playcold 2/11/2011, 7:49 am

barrowdragon wrote:how many vouches is good enough to be trusted?

You can put any amount of vouches in your title whether you have 1 vouch or 100 vouches but to put trusted in you must have the highly trusted badge and that way you can put "highly trusted" as a tag in your title. As stated in the first post the tag "trusted" can't be used.
playcold
playcold
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by playcold 22/11/2011, 6:28 pm

should this be changed now so that the tag [trusted] can be used due to the change in highly trusted and trusted badges?
playcold
playcold
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruins 22/11/2011, 6:45 pm

Yes Playcold you are correct. Will update all threads later this evening.
Ruins
Ruins
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruins 23/11/2011, 2:01 am

I have edited the topic to approve "Trusted" tags. I have also edited all existing threads open on Page 1 to reflect proper Tags (Ie taking off Highly Trusted, if you are no longer Highly Trusted).
Ruins
Ruins
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakan 13/10/2012, 5:25 pm

I think This thread needs a update, Trainee and Ranks do not exist anymore, so edit in Loyal members. Very Happy

Thanks Dag Smile
Drakan
Drakan
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down