Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks)

+41
N I S
badeendje
Buying pins
iwillkillyo
vacacow1
Mark
Fatal
RsDaniel
Rud
salza 007
Tornado
wannywanson
Obese
dasedanconfuzed
Princess Toon
frisson10
il xitoq il
bestnameever
newb
Ur A RC lvl
Noobie
Hi Im Beka
mat
roflingmuch
lukew2100
kalisj
Elephant
Lumberjaak
Freakmau
Legolas
Anon
Calvin & Hobbes
Ste7720
P l o o w
wug
Little Pink Pony
Dane Lennon
pulapupula
Cvballa
`Sonic`
Softique
45 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) - Page 4 Empty Re: Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks)

Post by Softique 9/4/2010, 10:47 am

Divination <3
Softique
Softique
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) - Page 4 Empty Re: Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks)

Post by Lumberjaak 10/4/2010, 10:36 pm

much work was put into this, well done and thank you

Lumberjaak
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elephant 11/4/2010, 5:17 pm

amazing guide
Elephant
Elephant
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Softique 12/4/2010, 9:33 am

Thank you both. Smile
Softique
Softique
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by kalisj 27/5/2010, 7:40 pm

very nice guide but i do see some faults, can't remember all tho
but to kill waterfiends try killing them with torag hamers its the most effective Smile and at thzaar you said relleka slayer caves and not karamja

but very well done i think alot of people will have used this guide !

kalisj
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by lukew2100 27/5/2010, 8:12 pm

i know that you use turmoil every task but maybe make the invs for the average player being as its a guide. most people cannot afford to pray all task every task and for your drag invs many cant make super antifire and normal antifire doesnt make it so breath is 0 damage. more thought for your average scape player i think.

lukew2100
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by roflingmuch 28/5/2010, 3:45 pm

amazing, detailed guide (i don't know why you said its not very detailed)
anyone that doesnt +rep this is stupid Smile +rep

roflingmuch
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Softique 28/5/2010, 8:13 pm

kalisj wrote:very nice guide but i do see some faults, can't remember all tho
but to kill waterfiends try killing them with torag hamers its the most effective Smile and at thzaar you said relleka slayer caves and not karamja

but very well done i think alot of people will have used this guide !

No you're wrong, Saradomin sword with crush style is the best options.
Softique
Softique
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Softique 28/5/2010, 8:14 pm

roflingmuch wrote:amazing, detailed guide (i don't know why you said its not very detailed)
anyone that doesnt +rep this is stupid Smile +rep

Lolled and thanks.
Softique
Softique
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by mat 15/6/2010, 7:37 pm

Love the guide. I refer to it almost every task I get; so I use it daily. This is a free bump for myself mostly because I don't like going to page 2 of Game Guides every time to get to this Razz

mat
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi Im Beka 15/6/2010, 11:05 pm

Just saying here, the part where you talked about dragons being weak to crush with Zamorakian Spear, they are actually weak to STAB attacks.
+ rep
Hi Im Beka
Hi Im Beka
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Softique 11/7/2010, 12:22 pm

Hi Im Beka wrote:Just saying here, the part where you talked about dragons being weak to crush with Zamorakian Spear, they are actually weak to STAB attacks.
+ rep

Sorry, I meant dragons being weak for STAB attacks with Zamorak Spear.

Thanks for letting me know.
Softique
Softique
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobie 11/7/2010, 12:55 pm

I like it, but I found a typo Rolling Eyes , the first pic, the monster is called 'Aberrant Spectre'

+rep'd as you obviously put a lot of effort into this
Noobie
Noobie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by mat 27/7/2010, 3:10 am

+rep (bump)

i like this on the first page Razz

mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ur A RC lvl 27/7/2010, 3:20 am

I'm curious why you chose melee'n over Fire Surging the Ice Strykewyrms. If you have extremes/wolper/arcane/sol, I've seen vids of people hitting 1100 on them during tasks. Just curious on why you choose to melee instead of mage. Smile

Extremely good guide non-the-less.

Edit: I just noticed this guide was semi old Sad
Ur A RC lvl
Ur A RC lvl
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by newb 28/7/2010, 12:24 pm

If you ever plan on updating this guide, update this guide after Dungeoneering Batch 2. More rewards, better weapons, etc.

Hellhounds are approximately 59K xp/hr at the new Resource dungeon right now with steel titan and cannon on a maxed world.

Also you might want to consider adding in Chaotic Rapier. Of course, there could be weapons better than this in the future (dungeoneering).

newb
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by bestnameever 6/8/2010, 6:05 pm

how many canon balls to you recomend for 180+ abby specs task?

bestnameever
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ur A RC lvl 6/8/2010, 11:09 pm

I use about 1.5k-2k per abby spec task.
Ur A RC lvl
Ur A RC lvl
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by il xitoq il 18/11/2010, 9:53 pm

Very nice!

+rep
il xitoq il
il xitoq il
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by frisson10 19/11/2010, 3:55 am

i don't know if some1 told you... i didn't loocked at all thread but when u go fight spiritual mage, you can use zamorak arrow as zamorak item... so u can get better pray bonus like proselyte legs instead of zamorak robe legs.

just a little tip

frisson10
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 19/3/2011, 12:02 am

Maybe a nice add for greater demons task, since we now have the 'revenants dungeon' there is also a place for greater demons, here it is multi. This area is the only multi area for greater demons and I always do my tasks there because you can cannon them Smile it is around lv20 wildy and if you just wear not that expensive gear it will be a really fast task =]
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 19/3/2011, 12:43 am

pulapupula wrote:Hey nice guide Smile pics and everything ..

But is this a guide for very fast exp? Because i really don't see the point of bringing p pots to the following: abby, bloodveld, dagganoth, desert strykewyrm, fire gian,t dust devil, greater demon, gargoyle, jungle strykewyrms, kalphite, nechs, suqah, terror dog, tzhaar.
Prayer potions are really expensive these days and i don't think it's good to spend around 500k for a task so that you can do it 30% faster ... If you can good for you ... but you should have shown an alternative Smile

And ice strykeywrms can be killed about 2x more faster with fire surge if we were to talk about speed...

The gloves for the metal dragons are pretty much useles... you trade +12att +12str of the barrows gloves for 10%att and exp and 15%more slayer exp, which is not much... i personally don't use them

Other than that, a really good guide Smile

Just a quick add on the dragonglove thing, theyre awesome because you can just switch to these from barrow gloves when your about to give the final blow, and you will get the xp, this makes a trip just as fast as normal +15% slay xp ^^
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by dasedanconfuzed 19/3/2011, 10:40 pm

wow this is a seriously impressive guide and i'm getting close to being able to use it. I'm nowhere near ice strikewyrms, but i would think that using fire spells is better than melee right?

dasedanconfuzed
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Obese 21/3/2011, 1:18 am

looks like you put a lot of effort into this guide... Thanks for that and I'll be using this guide to help me out with slay
Obese
Obese
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by wannywanson 23/3/2011, 1:47 pm

Awesome guide gonna bookmark this! Really good work and nicely done with all the pictures off the invents and gears. Surprised

wannywanson
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next