Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[EASY] Log into 2 accounts on the same world and same PC [GUIDE]

+21
ZJXMad
Minato
SyrianXSnake
Daxaal
Jorsin Alkes
Esce
Aiiight
Lyamish
MarkoFPS
speed
krakenbul
Lucky
FactFollow
Bess
MerchTilIDie
Blood
Randydrew6
Name Branded
Lloyd
Kade
Rich Beetch
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[EASY] Log into 2 accounts on the same world and same PC [GUIDE] Empty [EASY] Log into 2 accounts on the same world and same PC [GUIDE]

Post by Rich Beetch 22/1/2012, 2:30 pm

Have you realized When you want to transfer money account to account on the same world and same PC you cant? Well heres how you can log into 2 accounts on the same world and same pc.

Spoiler:

Step one: Get both of your runescape accounts logged into the lobby, See picture below to see what i mean. Also make sure you have your desired world you want both accounts logged into Favorited.
Spoiler:

Step two: Now keep both your accounts in the lobby next to each other, Now you will you the world you want both accounts logged into Favorited now quickly click both the same worlds on both accounts. And boom same world two accounts same pc now transfer the money you want!

[EASY] Log into 2 accounts on the same world and same PC [GUIDE] Easyas

Rich Beetch
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

[EASY] Log into 2 accounts on the same world and same PC [GUIDE] Empty Re: [EASY] Log into 2 accounts on the same world and same PC [GUIDE]

Post by Kade 22/1/2012, 2:39 pm

Nice guide. I knew this, but other may not have known.
Kade
Kade
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

[EASY] Log into 2 accounts on the same world and same PC [GUIDE] Empty Re: [EASY] Log into 2 accounts on the same world and same PC [GUIDE]

Post by Rich Beetch 22/1/2012, 2:43 pm

Kade wrote:Nice guide. I knew this, but other may not have known.

Thanks i just thought i'd try help a thew people out:).

Rich Beetch
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd 22/1/2012, 4:24 pm

This will be helpful for many players, + REP
Lloyd
Lloyd
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Beetch 22/1/2012, 4:26 pm

DeathByDice wrote:This will be helpful for many players, + REP

Thanks, Highly appreciated.

Rich Beetch
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Name Branded 22/1/2012, 4:26 pm

Thanks man, good guide very helpfull =D
Name Branded
Name Branded
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Randydrew6 22/1/2012, 4:32 pm

this can't be safe though, doesn't it use the same IP?
Randydrew6
Randydrew6
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Beetch 22/1/2012, 4:36 pm

Randydrew6 wrote:this can't be safe though, doesn't it use the same IP?

It does yes, But if there both your accounts then they will see you have logged in with all the same ips then you should have nothing to worry about.

Rich Beetch
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 22/1/2012, 4:42 pm

Rich Beetch wrote:

It does yes, But if there both your accounts then they will see you have logged in with all the same ips then you should have nothing to worry about.

Jagex has stated in the past that even trading between your own accounts isn't a positive move in their eyes so duel-logging to do so makes it that much worse (not that anything really happens anymore, but still).
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Beetch 22/1/2012, 4:57 pm

Blood wrote:
Rich Beetch wrote:

Jagex has stated in the past that even trading between your own accounts isn't a positive move in their eyes so duel-logging to do so makes it that much worse (not that anything really happens anymore, but still).

Im just trying to help so people dont have to ask people to do it so they dont get scammed.

Rich Beetch
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by MerchTilIDie 22/1/2012, 5:11 pm

nice, already known this for awhile but still good to have it out there for others to see.
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bess 22/1/2012, 5:13 pm

Nice guide, but i think you posted it in the wrong section.
Bess
Bess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Beetch 22/1/2012, 5:31 pm

Besseler wrote:Nice guide, but i think you posted it in the wrong section.

I thought i did but if it is a moderator should move:).

Rich Beetch
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Beetch 22/1/2012, 5:32 pm

merchtilidie wrote:nice, already known this for awhile but still good to have it out there for others to see.

Rich Beetch
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by FactFollow 22/1/2012, 10:42 pm

Thanks, I honestly didn't know about this.
FactFollow
FactFollow
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 23/1/2012, 4:02 am

Moved to right section
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Beetch 23/1/2012, 7:52 am

Thanks.

Rich Beetch
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by krakenbul 23/1/2012, 8:29 am

I knew this but I created my alts after the stupid jagex update - 25k trading limit for f2ps and everything dropped on he ground that is above 3k is invisible. Good thing I can PK myself, lol.
krakenbul
krakenbul
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by speed 1/2/2012, 7:53 am

nice guide

speed
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkoFPS 1/2/2012, 1:03 pm

Good guide for who didn't knew this. Smile
MarkoFPS
MarkoFPS
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyamish 4/5/2012, 5:08 am

This is good, i never even thought of this! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Lyamish
Lyamish
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiiight 3/6/2012, 2:24 am

This will help so much when xferring for some people.

Nice guide.

Aiiight
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Esce 4/8/2012, 5:07 pm

Thanks Smile Time to flip 1-2 limit items all day Smile
Esce
Esce
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jorsin Alkes 5/8/2012, 7:06 am

Works like a charm. Thanks really much, I can exchange money more easily between my skiller and main now Very Happy
Jorsin Alkes
Jorsin Alkes
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 5/8/2012, 7:34 am

I feel that middleman is safer but hey if you can't find a middleman then this is a good alternative Razz
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next