Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-~- Mypet Tr0ll's amazingly gigantic item list! -~- F2P/P2P * 5 NEW HOT ITEMS!*

+165
Andersloot
tt xv
fwak axx ho
I like turtles
Galathra
Psyke
sev1627
MinhZor
m i c e
peopleuluv
Legolaskye
jokerman
codingstyle
zezy
InB4Eoc
asapwnz
Vast
Jolly Lemur
helloim96
Azzill
Karitac
Miss Ontario
kipkapp
Burrr
F2P Buyer
puremage111
istingyoface
rerun86
iCantCombo
undertaker2700
AmbushRS
Stoner_J
keapor
apofig
trscene
eat rune2h
baseballart
chaostank88
b0tting0wnzz
Ra
slack16
islumped
Rybizzle
Friend Zoned
Nate3645
Agile Arya
Neon Heights
Jaydenaus
shanic89
Mitch
aby3sal rag3
Superfly_Murphy
Evinety
Under
Drakan
pop
hunter wade2
archer3456789
Hectic
Jishy
Siphon Vine
the boss
JJJJ4
BluWebb
Woah Rand
Magic Pixel
Toxxy
Addz
beer buddy1
Fluffy_Buggo
NT1
Kobbra
sheezy2
Giggolo Jo
jande122
Silver drop
stuperman
standxdefiant93
Z4CH
Mursunkives
dutchy-moh
Zyger
th3 last 0n3
Suoiciv
97bjones
tzhaar125
EmielVisser
Explicit1
Hakan75
franklin clown wiz
deadmonkey
Nath Unit
DrDeath
pereira325
Broederliefde
Wheaties
I sell cowz
aznkido101
sicco blue
jasiumx
Legend Wing
Mad_Adviser
Hammmmmmmers
cheetomania
diegohage
lolaap
Bracketology
WalesThug
xkeropix
Zrr97
I Drink
Yourii
0human0
TheBadMonkey
absentkid12
nofear
bringa
davidtam1995
ilovetofu
Kelly
JayF
kazzos
St3rre
not philgor
liveforspe
Tcheloviski
Supersuley
nickers
Im Smarticle
ancientrulez
marrkee
EscimoBoi
iiBubblezii
s3cret
Skiller402
Level3Skiller
Kade
dgrock104
GaySteven
Luciano
hockey2158
Soldier420
CheckM
Big milk1
tomasito
lakey04
jcb025
dustin17
Trusegutten
RealMerch
tiddle
Im_Stan
Precor
ieatpickles5
owned noob07
MarkoFPS
Snakez
15mil3
Tuff Tiga
magicccc
Flirtatious
BiBi
2ZX
mypet tr0ll
169 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

-~- Mypet Tr0ll's amazingly gigantic item list! -~- F2P/P2P * 5 NEW HOT ITEMS!* Empty -~- Mypet Tr0ll's amazingly gigantic item list! -~- F2P/P2P * 5 NEW HOT ITEMS!*

Post by mypet tr0ll 25/1/2012, 11:51 am

Welcome to my flipping list!

Before we start, I'm just going to give you a few tips.

* To maximize your profits, always try to have more than one flip going at a time.
* If you are not actively flipping, try training fletching or crafting to increase your profits!
* Do not spend all of you're money on one flip!

CODE:

Item:
Speed:
Limit:
Info:

NOTE: Free To Play item's will be on the top of each list.

5 NEW HOT ITEMS!!!!!!

Spoiler:

I'll start off with low wealth items.

LOW WEALTH ITEMS

Spoiler:

Mid Wealth Items

Spoiler:

HIGH WEALTH ITEMS

Spoiler:

Thanks for reading my item list, if you have any items to recommend, reply to this and I will give all credit to you.

Last edited by mypet tr0ll on 13/4/2012, 9:00 am; edited 26 times in total
mypet tr0ll
mypet tr0ll
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

-~- Mypet Tr0ll's amazingly gigantic item list! -~- F2P/P2P * 5 NEW HOT ITEMS!* Empty Re: -~- Mypet Tr0ll's amazingly gigantic item list! -~- F2P/P2P * 5 NEW HOT ITEMS!*

Post by mypet tr0ll 25/1/2012, 11:51 am

Reserved.
mypet tr0ll
mypet tr0ll
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

-~- Mypet Tr0ll's amazingly gigantic item list! -~- F2P/P2P * 5 NEW HOT ITEMS!* Empty Re: -~- Mypet Tr0ll's amazingly gigantic item list! -~- F2P/P2P * 5 NEW HOT ITEMS!*

Post by 2ZX 25/1/2012, 12:55 pm

Very Nice List, Might Look Into Some Of These Items, Thanks.

2ZX
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiBi 25/1/2012, 12:57 pm

Not bad list, but i think you should separate F2P and P2P items for the convenience of F2P players :X

BiBi
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by mypet tr0ll 25/1/2012, 1:00 pm

bibi169 wrote:Not bad list, but i think you should separate F2P and P2P items for the convenience of F2P players :X

Alright, i'll start doing that now.

EDIT: Finished seperating, all free to play item's are up the top of the lists.
mypet tr0ll
mypet tr0ll
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiBi 25/1/2012, 1:49 pm

mypet tr0ll wrote:
bibi169 wrote:Not bad list, but i think you should separate F2P and P2P items for the convenience of F2P players :X

Alright, i'll start doing that now.

EDIT: Finished seperating, all free to play item's are up the top of the lists.
There's still no clear distinction between F2P and P2P items yet (New flippers might not be able to tell).. You can either use spoilers to separate them, or use different colours for F2P and P2P items, or you can ignore me Razz

BiBi
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by mypet tr0ll 25/1/2012, 1:52 pm

Alright, i'll try something else, check back in a sec.

EDIT: What do you think of that?
mypet tr0ll
mypet tr0ll
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flirtatious 25/1/2012, 1:55 pm

Arcane shield can have good margins, and nice alternating between it and spectral.
Flirtatious
Flirtatious
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by mypet tr0ll 25/1/2012, 2:01 pm

Flirtatious wrote:Arcane shield can have good margins, and nice alternating between it and spectral.

Can you use the code that I used for the list please?

Thanks.
mypet tr0ll
mypet tr0ll
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flirtatious 25/1/2012, 2:05 pm

Item: Arcane spirit shield
Speed: Medium to Fast
Limit: 2
Info: Usually good margins, nice to flip alongside Spectral spirit shield
Flirtatious
Flirtatious
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by mypet tr0ll 26/1/2012, 7:37 am

Flirtatious wrote:Item: Arcane spirit shield

Thanks flirtatious, credited you and +rep
mypet tr0ll
mypet tr0ll
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiBi 26/1/2012, 11:44 am

Now its clearer with the lines.. +Reped for your list. Smile

Anyway, just a recommendation, you might want to add more items into the middle wealth section for F2P items, because theres a pool of F2P players out there.. Perhaps you can add items like rune bars, adamant bars and adamantite ores too Smile

BiBi
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by mypet tr0ll 26/1/2012, 11:46 am

bibi169 wrote:Now its clearer with the lines.. +Reped for your list. Smile

Anyway, just a recommendation, you might want to add more items into the middle wealth section for F2P items, because theres a pool of F2P players out there.. Perhaps you can add items like rune bars, adamant bars and adamantite ores too Smile

I'm going to add more items tomorrow night, bit busy with trainee stuff atm.
mypet tr0ll
mypet tr0ll
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flirtatious 26/1/2012, 2:52 pm

mypet tr0ll wrote:
Flirtatious wrote:Item: Arcane spirit shield

Thanks flirtatious, credited you and +rep

You're welcome, thanks for the +rep.

I've also heard certain battlestaves can be good but I need to test them first.
Flirtatious
Flirtatious
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by magicccc 26/1/2012, 8:16 pm

very nice list but you cant flip a santa for 1-2mill more like 300-500k max

magicccc
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 26/1/2012, 8:30 pm

The limit on raw foods are 20k not 25k
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by mypet tr0ll 27/1/2012, 1:50 am

Tuff tiga wrote:The limit on raw foods are 20k not 25k

Ah, did I put in 25k?

Sorry.
mypet tr0ll
mypet tr0ll
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 15mil3 27/1/2012, 2:02 am

First your guide and now this, you sir are truly amazing at flipping
speaking of your guide, you should include a link to it on here in case people who have not already seen it need some tips
Thank you again
15mil3
15mil3
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by mypet tr0ll 27/1/2012, 2:10 am

15mil3 wrote:First your guide and now this, you sir are truly amazing at flipping
speaking of your guide, you should include a link to it on here in case people who have not already seen it need some tips
Thank you again

Thanks 15mil3,

That's a great idea, +repped for an epic idea Very Happy
mypet tr0ll
mypet tr0ll
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snakez 27/1/2012, 4:23 am

very nice list I'm bookmarking this page and I'll definitely be using it tomorrow when I'm flipping more..if I could +rep you I would but either way great list I like it Very Happy
Snakez
Snakez
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by mypet tr0ll 28/1/2012, 10:25 am

Snakez wrote:very nice list I'm bookmarking this page and I'll definitely be using it tomorrow when I'm flipping more..if I could +rep you I would but either way great list I like it Very Happy

Ah, thanks, added a few more items for tonight.
mypet tr0ll
mypet tr0ll
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkoFPS 28/1/2012, 10:53 am

Looks nice list, gonna try some items.
MarkoFPS
MarkoFPS
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiBi 28/1/2012, 11:03 am

magicccc wrote:very nice list but you cant flip a santa for 1-2mill more like 300-500k max
Most of the time 300-500K, but that's NOT max. Its possible to get 4.8 mil by flipping santa hat once. That's if you are very patient and buy at the lowest peak and sell at the highest peak. This is possible within the time frame from 7 days ago and up to today. I shalln't reveal how you get these values though. (Some people should know)

BiBi
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by magicccc 28/1/2012, 1:47 pm

bibi169 wrote:
magicccc wrote:very nice list but you cant flip a santa for 1-2mill more like 300-500k max
Most of the time 300-500K, but that's NOT max. Its possible to get 4.8 mil by flipping santa hat once. That's if you are very patient and buy at the lowest peak and sell at the highest peak. This is possible within the time frame from 7 days ago and up to today. I shalln't reveal how you get these values though. (Some people should know)

i dont think you could predict that unless you are some kind of santa hoarder billionaire yeah they r rares so in the long run they only become more expensive but its not like u can tell when the demand goes low or high

magicccc
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiBi 28/1/2012, 1:48 pm

magicccc wrote:
bibi169 wrote:

i dont think you could predict that unless you are some kind of santa hoarder billionaire yeah they r rares so in the long run they only become more expensive but its not like u can tell when the demand goes low or high
Its not about predicting. Its about getting to know the highest and lowest price santa hats are bought or sold at.

BiBi
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next