Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krystal's Most Trustworthy Flipping Items

+92
H3cTiiK
Syiyuke
sir zigfreed
iceidice
Mayhem
Obbyshaggz
MinhZor
m i c e
Kitemaster
NT1
helloim96
skellur4
beckhamboy17
itzdevo
chaostank88
furyofthekatana
Agile Arya
daddydodaddy
Eridex
russellrpd
damn12345
BluWebb
Flipping-Bills
usbandit
Deathstance
Nitm
H4RM
Lilbod
Drodrigues18
MZEROS
Silver drop
dyrdin
Rachet1800
sykotic inc
freefall
Murrab278
xkeropix
T Ty4
Saint Atreyu
jaaaaa
Relax.
Nstyle08Z
Jekyll
noapologies
absurdistrage
Vorpal Scimm
-John-_
Fallout NCR
ctl8
Yourii
qwertyXz
Zerk Fest
zacksorensen1
Smoked
LoadError
legitmoneys
kaimon1111
Louis Walsh
JDSanta
Yuzuki
TheBadMonkey
Reflex_lycan
Tcheloviski
Derpybird
Peaceful
zyft
Particle
marrkee
MarkoFPS
ancientrulez
Roger That
Hasdog24
Mclovin_1993
Zic0
Fuzionz
silverkill95
iiBubblezii
I will stop spamming
qwertq
ieatpickles5
iMantasas
th3 last 0n3
yentl999
dgrock104
Looding
Dutchpowerz
Igotmoney
Im Smarticle
iGlenn
BiBi
Lv3_Sterre
Krystal Angel
96 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Krystal's Most Trustworthy Flipping Items Empty Krystal's Most Trustworthy Flipping Items

Post by Krystal Angel 8/2/2012, 9:06 am

Owell Very Happy title sais it all, after i got hacked in runescape for 500 mils and i gambled my last 200 trying to get them back but i also lost them , i quit for about 6 months, i was back in rs 7 days ago and my buddy lent me 10 mils...now i have 200(notice that i did active fliping mostly for hours a day). I will be telling you too the items i used and i am sorry if they match other lists (i didn't go through them too much though) or if they don't work at this time , but the items are definitely worth checking daily, or just when your other items fail ^^

Small little legend of what emoticons mean :
cheers -recommended item by me !! means it's best too sunny
Very Happy -good item (better than ok item)
Smile -ok item (may be a lill less profitable than the good item category but don't underestimate them, 70 golds are fewer than 150, but that doesn't make it a bad flip at all)
bounce -fast item worth of checking out
Exclamation -be careful with these (that doesn't mean they don't make profit, but it mean's that you must literally active flip those, check for price changes every 10 minutes for example and beware the undercutters)
alien -friendly item (newbie friendly as in a item that has few to almost no undercutters and that you can flip without worrying about losses, but rather about a lower profit than the orginal margin you checked)
I love you -used by me (i tested all the items for at least a hour,but those ones are the ones that really got me wealthy over a short little period of time, note that there can be better items in my list than those, but those are what i used, i suggest you try all )
Question - more info to be added soon :3

Here is a bit of an outline of the GE buying limits(just a bit, there are still items to add):

It resets every 4 hours (as in if you buy 10k sharks you won't be able to buy 1 more shark unless you either sell/eat/drop(and dissappear) one or wait 4 hours for the counter to reset

Cooking & Fishing
Raw fish 20,000
Food 10,000
Pizza 1000
Grapes/berries 1000

Construction
Plank 10,000
Flatpack 100

Ranging & Fletching
Logs 25k
Flax 25,000
Bolts 5,000
Arrowtip 10,000
Crossbows 100
Feather 10,000
Arrow, Knife, Dart 10,000
Bow string 10,000
Unstrung bow 10,000
Bow 5000
leather chaps 5000
leather vambraces 5000

Farming
Allotment seed 500
Bush seed 100
Herb seed 100

Crafting
Clay 25,000
Hide 10,000
Gem 1,000
Jewellery 5,000
Battlestaff 100

Herblore
Potions 1000
Herbs 10,000
Ashes 10,000
Limpwurt roots 10,000
(most seconds) 10,000

Armour
Dragon equipment 10
Rune equipment 100
Fury 100
God Wars' armour 10
Slayer items 10
Barrows 10
Spirit shields 2

Hunter
Chins 20,000
Salamanders 1000
Impling Jars 500
Furs 100

Mining & Smithing
Ore 25,000
Bar 20,000
Amulet 5,000
Cannonballs 10,000

Runecrafting
Rune Essence 25,000
Tiara 1,000
Runes 25k

Summoning
Talisman 500
Pouch 5,000
Proboscis 100
Spirit Shards 10,000

Prayer
Any bones 10,000
Wyvern bones, dragon/frost dragon bones 1,000
Infernal ashes 5,000

Treasure trail and discontinued items 2

The items are divided in 4 categories : fastest,fast,medium and slow. I tend to like fastest and fast items so my list is mostly formed of those (note that fastest items=faster flips=faster money=more money/hour ^^). Note that some items vary so if i say fastest/fast it means that it can be fastest , but has times when it is just fast. Order of medium/fast or fast/medium matter too : If i put fast/medium it means the item tends to be more in the fast category than the medium one, if i put medium/fast it means they are more medium than fast (it varries depending on the time of the day). Hope the explanation didn't bore you too much Smile Kisses ! Very Happy

Here's my list :

1-10 MILS

1.Astral runes -fast- usually 5-7 margins but you sometimes get 10-15 too ! Very good for low wealth players (under 10 mils) Smile
2.Blood runes -fast- pretty much the same as the astrals , thought i say slower Smile
3.Nature runes -fast- usually low margins, not worth taking your time with them,but at some points of the day they are better than 1&2 Smile
4.Cannon balls -fast/medium- really worked out for me, up to 30 gp margins, usually 10 though -limit 10k Very Happy Exclamation
5. Logs -fast/fastest- regular logs, you may be surprised how well and fast they can be and sometims have some 15-20gp margins-limit 25k Very Happy alien
6.Gold ore -medium- i'd suggest having a little bit more cash for this (around 7-10+) , it can also be a good overnighter and it has some nice limits (up to 100gold) - limit 25k Smile
7.Ashes -fast/medium(usually fast though) - low margins,not one of my favourite items , but good for low wealthers -limit 10k Smile
8.Feathers-fastest-low margins for about 1-2 gp, but they are great for a quick 10-20k if you are a little low on cash ^^ -limit 10k
P.S:All runes limit is 25k Smile alien
9.Dragon bones -fastest- insanely good item, but be on your look cause it's a unstable item, if u catch the lowest and highest peek you can get up to 100 gp margins, but the margins are usually 20 gp, wich means 200k/5 min fliping ^^ totally beast-limit 10k cheers I love you Exclamation
10.Fiyr remains -slow- also a good item for a overnight flip if you do it right, usually 3k margins - limit 1k Very Happy Exclamation I love you
11.Coconut -medium- didn't try the item too long but it seems promising with up to 500 gp margins, usually 30-50 -limit 10k Very Happy Question Exclamation
NEW !
12.Yew logs -fast/medium- a nice item for 5 gp margins wich flips pretty fast -limit 25k Smile
13.Limpwurt root -fast- great item with margins between 50 and 100 golds i recommend it for low wealth players ^^ - limit 10k Very Happy cheers
14.Steel bar -medium- not the greatest but with margins of 4-5 gp it makes a nice overnighter - limit 20k Smile
15. Oak plank-fast/fastest- a nice item with around 20 gp margins, i also recommend it but be careful due to rising because the exp weekend -limit 10k cheers Smile Exclamation
16.Dark bow-fastest- great item for low wealth players with astonishing 6-8k margins (thanks to "Louis Walsh" for tiping this out Very Happy)-limit 10 cheers Very Happy I love you

Note:Dark bows can be used as a side item at any wealth for some nice and fast 60-80k profit

20-30 MILS

1.Spirit kyatt pouches -medium- very very good margins sometimes more than 1k (i sugest using em further on than 70m)- limit 5k cheers I love you Exclamation (totally recommend them, but be careful at undercutters, it happens from time to time)
2.Adamant bars -medium/slow- kinda slow for my style but they also have good margins -limit 10k Smile alien (almost no undercutters)
3.Ahrim robe tops -fast- Very nice and fast active merch i use while my slower ones are in progress, usually 10 up to 30k margins,not the greatest in the world but they are pretty safe(i said pretty,hehe)-limit 10 cheers I love you
4.Red Chinchompas -medium- a ok item to flip, margins vary a lot so keep an eye on them - limit 10k Smile I love you
5.Antifires/Antipoisons/Super antipoisons/Super attacks/Super Strength - fast- I'm not the fan of potions due to the 1k limit of potions but they work fine if you have more working at once, all those potions have pretty much the same margins, but they vary during the day (in the morning antifires can have 100 gp margins and super str 3 gp, in the afternoon viceversa) . Both (3) and (4) doses work just fine Smile
6.Prayer potions - fast- my personal favourite when it comes to potions, up to 300 gp margins ! Though usually 100-150 -limit 1k I love you cheers
7.Rune arrows-fast- very good item to flip and has excellent margins for such a cheap item cheers -limit 10k Very Happy I love you
8.Mithril seeds-fastest/fast- i also extremely recommend this item, maybe it was just my luck, but i made few mils per hour flipping this , it has awesome margins that go up to 150 coins (usually 90-100 though) and can generate a great profit over a short period of time - limit 5k cheers I love you Exclamation (Note:the margins might be low sometimes,and it may look like the item is crashing, but don't be affraid to still invest, or if you are insecure, check it again in like 45 minutes.)
9.Crushes nests-medium/slow- i don't fancy slow items but those are totally worth it, up to 1k margins, usually 500-600 golds -limit 10k cheers Exclamation
10.Super Strength/Attack and Prayer flasks -fast- a unpredictable item, margins are also very shift-able so be careful with those (i recommend them to more experienced players or players who have a bit of intuition,they generate good profits) -limit 1k Very Happy Exclamation Question
P.S: I reckon that all the (3) and (4) potions are going to decrase in price soon due to the release of flasks.
11.Dragon bones -fastest- do them at any wealth, they do wonders ^^ -limit 10k cheers Exclamation I love you I love you
12.Purple sweets -medium/fast- excellent overnighter, made 5 mils twice with this item margin is 3k but can get up to 6-7k- limit 1k cheers I love you alien
13.Ourg bones -fast/medium- same as any bones ,they are very good, usually 600-700gp margin but there are undercutters-limit 1k Very Happy Exclamation I love you
NEW !
14.Clean torstol - fast- excellent item with margins of around 1k-1.5k -limit 10k cheers Exclamation Very Happy
15.Clean rannar- fast- a good item with margins of around 80 golds but do give it a chance -limit 10k Very Happy
16.Clean avantoe -fats- again a good item with really great 200 gp margins -limit 10k Very Happy

50-70 MILS

Hope you enjoyed the items until now, now is when you make more and more money, that's what i love about flipping, the amount of money/hour grows exponentially to your cash stack ^^

1.Ahrim robe tops -fast- i still use those for an easy 150-200k / 5-6 minutes for a flip -limit 10 cheers I love you Exclamation alien (be careful for undercutters, but it get's very user friendly at some times of the day, and after a while you will be able to predict prices very easy, so i will add the cute alien emoticon too ^^ )
2.Zamorakian spears -fastest- a nice 30-70k margin and can go up to 100 and althought they are about 5.2 mils ea, they are very fast,recommended - limit 10 cheers I love you
3.Wyvern bones -medium/fast- a great item to flip that has excellent margins that can go up to 500 gp, also a good overnighter-limit 1k cheers I love you
4. Frost dragon bones -medium- a bit more pricey than the wyvern ones but do their job to , up to 1k margins -limit 1k Very Happy
5. Armadyl runes -fast/medium- you can start with those a little earlier than 50 mils but the profit won't be that great, they have usually 25-30 gp margins but can go up to 50 pretty often- limit 25k cheers I love you Exclamation (careful on undercutters,it happens from time to time,but the profits are worth the risk)
6.(Raw) Rocktails-fastest/fast/medfium- both the raw and cooked version work, the raw one tends to be faster though, be on your watch for undercutters, if the price of the item is suddenly rising,don't forget that it's going to suddenly drop too. margins 50-300gp - limit 20k for raw and 10k for cooked Very Happy Exclamation
7.Archer/Warrior rings -fast/medium-not really such expensive items but i still suggest you to flip them when you have about 50mils so that you have money left for other flips,their margins are unpreddictable but i saw yp to 70k margins, could go even higher maybe - limit 10- Very Happy
8.Armadyl platebody -fast- a good item wich grants about 50k margins and you can flip really fast - limit 10 I love you cheers
9.Ahrim robe bottom -fastest/fast- they seem to work great, 30k margins but are even faster than #8 , a must-try -limit 10 cheers I love you Exclamation
10.Do not forget about purple sweets and dragon bones, they are recommended at any wealth !
NEW !
11.Dragon bones -fast/fastest- the best item i used for profits up to 10 mils/hour so far (in the beggining, now it's getting lower though) i vouch for this item with my life ^^ margins are around 20 golds usually but once-twice a day you will hit up to 200 golds margin, note that the item is one of the fastest in the game and it makes HUGE profits if you do it right -limit 10k cheers Exclamation I love you
11.Snapdragon seed -medium/fast- really good item with a nice 500-800 gp margin that usually stays at 800 gp for hours, might a a bit slow but it's worth it -limit 100 Very Happy
Have to add those here too guys :
14.Clean torstol - fast- excellent item with margins of around 1k-1.5k -limit 10k cheers Exclamation Very Happy
15.Clean rannar- fast- a good item with margins of around 80 golds but do give it a chance -limit 10k Very Happy
16.Clean avantoe -fats- again a good item with really great 200 gp margins -limit 10k Very Happy

85-100 MILS+

1.Dragon platebody -medium- a great item to flip, good margins vary 30-50k -limit 10 Very Happy
2.Dragonfire Shield-slow/medium- a good item with nice margins of about 40k, still i would recommened armadyl chestplates -limit 10 Smile
3.Purple sweets, dragon/wyvern/frost dragon bones, these items work since you get like 50mils, but they are amazing if you afford to buy the max capacity of all, and leave them overnight (be careful with bones thought) cheers I love you Exclamation
4.Ganodermic/Fungal/Grifolic poncho-slow/medium- very nice margins of about 40/50/30k , i recommend to use them in the order i said, ganodermic being the most traded of them -limit 10 Very Happy Exclamation
NEW !
5.Glory amulet (4) -medium-amazing item to flip with margins about 400 gp but be careful because it seems it is crashing (that dosn't mean the profit/each will change, just the margins amount ) so only actively flip this item - limit 100 Very Happy I love you cheers Exclamation
6.Glory amulet -medium- even better than the (4) item but that doesn't mean you can't try both, i recently discovered this item and i hit a margin of 1.2k wich is really great - limit 100 I love you Exclamation Very Happy
7.Dragon bones -fast/fastest- again i have to put this item in as it's best to buy 20k in ge even if the limit is 10k, sometimes they instantly crash so never buy for too much, don't panic if they crashed on you they are going to rise again..thing is atm they are very unstable due to rising because of the xp weekend..and they going to crash afterwards, so be careful - limit 10k cheers I love you Exclamation

Well this was my guide of items that helped me and worked great most part of the day, i hope you guys like them ^^ and if possible and you want Very Happy +rep me, i would truly appreciate !! ^^ thank you I love you

P.S:Sorry for any gramatical mistakes and if the list doesn't look so pro like others but it's my first guide and i'm doing my best ^^ i bet you would rather have the name of a good,working item than the picture of a useless, crashed one (i for one would). Kisses and love from Angel !! Very Happy Eat your veggies cheers

Last edited by Krystal Angel on 5/3/2012, 8:43 pm; edited 22 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATED March 2nd!)
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Krystal's Most Trustworthy Flipping Items Empty Re: Krystal's Most Trustworthy Flipping Items

Post by Lv3_Sterre 8/2/2012, 9:22 am

Really good guide. I enjoy reading all. And I'll try it out soon Smile

Lv3_Sterre
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Krystal's Most Trustworthy Flipping Items Empty Re: Krystal's Most Trustworthy Flipping Items

Post by Krystal Angel 8/2/2012, 9:49 am

Lv3_Sterre wrote:Really good guide. I enjoy reading all. And I'll try it out soon Smile

Thank you stere :d it's my first guide but even if it's simple and pretty short, those items worked great for me so it will work for you too
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiBi 8/2/2012, 11:29 am

Krystal Angel wrote:2.Adamant bars -medium/slow- kinda slow for my style but they also have good margins -limit 5k
There's a few items you didn't specify the trade limits but I won't be picking them out, but anyway adamant bars have a trade limit of 10K, not 5K.

BiBi
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by iGlenn 8/2/2012, 11:34 am

You did very well making 60 mill in 4 days Wink
Currently my cash stack also is around the 10 mill but did you really went from 10 mil to 30 because these items only make 30-50k / flip..
iGlenn
iGlenn
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 8/2/2012, 11:49 am

BiBi wrote:
Krystal Angel wrote:2.Adamant bars -medium/slow- kinda slow for my style but they also have good margins -limit 5k
There's a few items you didn't specify the trade limits but I won't be picking them out, but anyway adamant bars have a trade limit of 10K, not 5K.

Thanks for telling me, modified. The only item i didn't specify the limit is the kyatt pouches as i am not sure yet, others have their limits clearly said either in the description either in the post script.

Last edited by Krystal Angel on 8/2/2012, 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 8/2/2012, 11:50 am

iGlenn wrote:You did very well making 60 mill in 4 days Wink
Currently my cash stack also is around the 10 mill but did you really went from 10 mil to 30 because these items only make 30-50k / flip..

Thats right glenn, i used pray pots ,armadyl runes and ahrim tops mostly, yesterday used wyv bones and they did great too, atm im using kyat pouches for 1k+profit each, i used only the items from the list , no secret item ^^
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiBi 8/2/2012, 12:24 pm

Krystal Angel wrote:
BiBi wrote:

Thanks for telling me, modified. The only item i didn't specify the limit is the kyatt pouches as i am not sure yet, others have their limits clearly said either in the description either in the post script.

The kyatt pouches should have a limit of 5K per 4 hours. Anyway, you must have needed ALOT of luck to earn that amount of money, or you flip actively throughout the whole 4 days if these are the only items you use :X

BiBi
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 8/2/2012, 12:27 pm

BiBi wrote:
Krystal Angel wrote:
BiBi wrote:

The kyatt pouches should have a limit of 5K per 4 hours. Anyway, you must have needed ALOT of luck to earn that amount of money, or you flip actively throughout the whole 4 days if these are the only items you use :X

I didn't have to go school in those 3 days so yep i pretty much played for around 6 hours a day Surprised even more..nerdy nerdy nerdy i know Smile but meh..my life is school,rock band and runescape Very Happy
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Im Smarticle 8/2/2012, 12:46 pm

i normally flip those items too Very Happy also, whip vines have a 100k margin for most of the time Very Happy been flipping over night Very Happy 1.5m over night from them Very Happy
Im Smarticle
Im Smarticle
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiBi 8/2/2012, 12:53 pm

Krystal Angel wrote:
BiBi wrote:
Krystal Angel wrote:
BiBi wrote:

I didn't have to go school in those 3 days so yep i pretty much played for around 6 hours a day Surprised even more..nerdy nerdy nerdy i know Smile but meh..my life is school,rock band and runescape Very Happy
Impressive. 6 Hours a day and you make that much with these items. I salute thee.

Not trying to be a jerk, but I believe what you claim are all false.

(Note that the quotes/links stated below are arranged by chronological order, earlier to later)

http://www.smokinelite.com/t46309-need-a-p2p-flip-i-got-25mils#667944
Krystal Angel wrote:hey ,it's Angel Embarassed i was wondering if any of you knows any flips i could do with 25m? i do ahrims tops and they work fine but i can only use 10 mils at once so i kinda have 15 leftover..what should i flip with 25 mils? thank you guys keep up the comunity Very Happy <3 Epic
So you have 25m

1 Hour and 58 minutes later:
http://www.smokinelite.com/t46323-needing-a-60m-loan#668147
Krystal Angel wrote:Hey, it's Angel again. I know i am a new member (3 days now cheers ) Very Happy But from 6 mils i have already made 25 mils in 3 days.I would like to have around 100 mils so i am asking for 60 more (considering that by the time someone would invest in me (1-2 days) i will have 40 mils) .
Fair enough

19 Minutes later:
http://www.smokinelite.com/t46322-i-am-willing-to-help#668179
Krystal Angel wrote:hello i got 40 mils now Smile i'd like to join maybe u can teach me some things but i gone from 2 mils to 40 in 3 days hehe hope u can beat that..also aren't clans ilegal now in rs Surprised?
Notice the difference between this and the one 19 minutes ago?

9 Minutes later:
http://www.smokinelite.com/t46323-needing-a-60m-loan#668201
Krystal Angel wrote:already made another 25 mils ^^ (a friend invested in me) so i have 50 now ^^ needing 50 more mils,giving back 55 in 2 days
Refer to the one above that was coloured in orange. Based on the previous reasoning, I assume this means that you have 50m excluding your friend's investment and you made 10m in 9 minutes. Still SLIGHTLY acceptable.

7 Hours and 23 minutes later:
http://www.smokinelite.com/t43464p75-lending-out-up-to-500m#668699
Krystal Angel wrote:btw i know im new and i don't even know what compound and non compound is so please explain me if u can ^^ but i made from 18 mil to 50 in a day of merching (wich is pretty hard with so low money, so with more money i can do it even faster ofc)
Its interesting how you made 10m in 9 minutes and took 7 hours and 23 minutes to make less than 1m.

28 Hours and 11 minutes later this thread is created:
Krystal Angel wrote:Owell Very Happy title sais it all, after i got hacked in runescape for 500 mils and i gambled my last 200 trying to get them back but i also lost them , i quit for about 6 months, i was back in rs 4 days ago and my buddy lent me 10 mils...now i have 75(notice that i did active fliping mostly for hours a day).
Now you have 75m.

BiBi
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 8/2/2012, 1:52 pm

Bibi: "Impressive. 6 Hours a day and you make that much with these items. I salute thee.

Not trying to be a jerk, but I believe what you claim are all false."

Your perseverence is admirable hehe Smile . So to tell my story again and the parts that you were kind enough not to post about me :
I play runescape for more than 8 years but been in member's world for like 6-7 years. I had many accounts but i only like pures or special accounts not mains. I have an account called lxR4 P1 DZxl with 99 range,mage,cook,smith,thiev cons and 85 fishing, it used to be my pure but someone hacked it and took around 500 mil, not only he did that he also trained 1->50 def and 13->43 prayer spoiling the account. By the time i had that account i was also playing on my summon tank wich had about 200 mil on it and after i got hacked i diced 200 mil trying to get my 500 back but lost all in a matter of minutes. I quit runescape. After around 5-6 months since that i am back in runescape (came 5 days ago if i'm not mistaken) . MY friend lent me 2 mils the first day i came, after he saw that i can make money so fast fliping he lend me another 2. than eventually lent me 6 mils so that 10 mil total(don't ask me for the specific time of the day, i might be a rs nerd but that's exagerated to know). The next day i recovered my ex-pure and sold the fishes i had on it and wich the hacker was kind enough not to take (probably just missed them ofcourse) and after i sold them i got some nice cash too now that the fish prices grew so much (thats how i "made 9 mils" in less than an hour. About the 1 mil in 7 hours, i belive our GMTs are different so i have to sleep to you know, the 1 mil was made overnight with red spider eggs. About the 6 hour playing a day, well i belive it was 6 hours, you know how it is when you have fun, time flies by, also not having to go to school for 3 days made me totally lose the notion of time so..don't blame me for playing and making money. Tell me if i missed something, and ask if you have other questions but you seem a little rude to me. Is it cause you have your own flip guide and i also made one? I'm only trying to help around so if that bothers you , too bad ! First of all it's a really stupid thing to argue for and secondly, i only made a small guide, urs is nicer as in more eye-candy but my items seemed to work good too (at least these days)

I would also like to add that even if i lied (and i did not, keep asking me anything if u need more proof) checking the list of those items will not hurt you so i don't see the point of doing what you do BiBi, Good luck Facepalm ! (thats the salute emoticon right? no..oops Very Happy )
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiBi 8/2/2012, 2:13 pm

Krystal Angel wrote:About the 1 mil in 7 hours, i belive our GMTs are different so i have to sleep to you know, the 1 mil was made overnight with red spider eggs.

Is it cause you have your own flip guide and i also made one? I'm only trying to help around so if that bothers you , too bad ! First of all it's a really stupid thing to argue for and secondly, i only made a small guide, urs is nicer as in more eye-candy but my items seemed to work good too (at least these days)
That's some interesting story you got there, but anyway..

I said less than 1 mil because you still said 60 mil 7 hours later. I mean seriously, your account is probably a member and you've got 6 slots with that 60 mil all flipping on just red spider's eggs and only 1m profit? Alright, maybe overnight flipping is not your thing.

If your making of a flipping list even bothers me, I wouldn't tell you about the trade limits of your items.

BiBi
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 8/2/2012, 2:24 pm

BiBi wrote:
Krystal Angel wrote:About the 1 mil in 7 hours, i belive our GMTs are different so i have to sleep to you know, the 1 mil was made overnight with red spider eggs.

Is it cause you have your own flip guide and i also made one? I'm only trying to help around so if that bothers you , too bad ! First of all it's a really stupid thing to argue for and secondly, i only made a small guide, urs is nicer as in more eye-candy but my items seemed to work good too (at least these days)
That's some interesting story you got there, but anyway..

I said less than 1 mil because you still said 60 mil 7 hours later. I mean seriously, your account is probably a member and you've got 6 slots with that 60 mil all flipping on just red spider's eggs and only 1m profit? Alright, maybe overnight flipping is not your thing.

If your making of a flipping list even bothers me, I wouldn't tell you about the trade limits of your items.

It was the first time i did overnight fliping , and tbh overnight fliping isn't that good unless you have let's say 3-500 mils and it's still not great. The next day i did it overnight with wyvern bones and gained 2.5 mils. Interesting story or not, it's true, and i repeat myself that checking for the item's wont hurt anybody. ^^ Cheers
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Igotmoney 8/2/2012, 3:15 pm

not bad guide mate
Smile
Igotmoney
Igotmoney
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 8/2/2012, 4:31 pm

Igotmoney wrote:not bad guide mate
Smile

thank you money Very Happy it's my first guide and maybe it's not super eye candy and fancy glancy but that's just what i used to gain much money over a short period of time ^^ +rep if you want and share the guide with your buddies too ^^ all the best cheers
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchpowerz 8/2/2012, 4:52 pm

thnx for the items Very Happy gone use them in the future...

Dutchpowerz
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 8/2/2012, 6:06 pm

Dutchpowerz wrote:thnx for the items Very Happy gone use them in the future...

Good luck dutch, i will add some more tomorow so be sure to check it out tomorow too
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Looding 8/2/2012, 6:42 pm

Pretty good for the 1st guide, will be stopping by for updates. Oh and thank you Very Happy
Looding
Looding
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by dgrock104 8/2/2012, 10:33 pm

I havent lost much using some of these items :p

dgrock104
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by yentl999 9/2/2012, 12:27 am

very nice first guide you got there Wink
I remember a lot of those items when i started flipping and nowadays i still use them every now and then.
Im a big fan of zammy spears!
I can really advice chins, ahrim and zammy spears.
Sometimes their margins are crap but when ur lucky they can make you a lot of money
good luck and keep flipping, you can reach a lot with those skills.
any screenshots of cool flips would make it even better^^

greetings Yentl999
yentl999
yentl999
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by th3 last 0n3 9/2/2012, 3:33 am

Thanks for the help, i just started playing again and im makin a mill a day atleast. Smile
th3 last 0n3
th3 last 0n3
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 9/2/2012, 4:41 am

yentl999 wrote:very nice first guide you got there Wink
I remember a lot of those items when i started flipping and nowadays i still use them every now and then.
Im a big fan of zammy spears!
I can really advice chins, ahrim and zammy spears.
Sometimes their margins are crap but when ur lucky they can make you a lot of money
good luck and keep flipping, you can reach a lot with those skills.
any screenshots of cool flips would make it even better^^

greetings Yentl999

sure if you guys want i can make some screenshots ^^ but do you know how can i put them so i don't spam the page? put the with that "spoiler" thing Smile ?
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by iGlenn 9/2/2012, 11:56 am

If you write a post there is a button named 'Others' then spoiler appears, within the spoiler you can add images Wink
iGlenn
iGlenn
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal Angel 9/2/2012, 12:24 pm

iGlenn wrote:If you write a post there is a button named 'Others' then spoiler appears, within the spoiler you can add images Wink

thank's i'll use it Very Happy though i'll add some logs in the future, shame i didn't add the ex ones Very Happy
Krystal Angel
Krystal Angel
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next