Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] ~*~Kelly and Cille's Membership Service! [TRUSTED][RANK]~*~

+35
visualsight
todgott
Towno
EnterRiftSpc
Michael
Lis
tzhaar125
Wutz
Lucky
TeamShades
no love
Triggy
spacetime
Hand Me A Brew
Muffins
Zeus
DarkElite
Buying pins
Skiller402
Pi
Rohac
Cigarr
Cluescroll
tala987
hadezzz
ilovebboying
max str
lil_me
SwagDaFckOut
GandalfDeBlu
frog100
Cille
i danny i
Kelly
39 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] ~*~Kelly and Cille's Membership Service! [TRUSTED][RANK]~*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] ~*~Kelly and Cille's Membership Service! [TRUSTED][RANK]~*~

Post by Cigarr 11/7/2012, 1:33 am

membership please pm me
Cigarr
Cigarr
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] ~*~Kelly and Cille's Membership Service! [TRUSTED][RANK]~*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] ~*~Kelly and Cille's Membership Service! [TRUSTED][RANK]~*~

Post by Kelly 11/7/2012, 1:35 am

Private messaged.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohac 11/7/2012, 9:14 am

Looking for the 90 day membership card with the flaming skull. I would apreaciate if you could sell it to me in 3 hours max Smile

Rohac
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 11/7/2012, 9:56 am

90 day membership sold to Rohac, and sell Cigarr the 30 day in the morning; happened to be awake now and Rohac was on Smile

Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pi 18/7/2012, 9:59 am

Would I be able to buy a 90 day membership and still get the skull now? Does it matetr that I live in the UK
Pi
Pi
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skiller402 18/7/2012, 6:18 pm

Looking to buy a 30 day membership pm me or query me when ur available :]
Skiller402
Skiller402
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Buying pins 19/7/2012, 4:42 pm

I'd like to buy one ASAP. Pm me your irc name.

Thanks!

Buying pins
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkElite 20/7/2012, 12:44 pm

I will be buying a membership ship from you soon
DarkElite
DarkElite
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 21/7/2012, 3:52 am

With Jagex getting new cards, we are now available for those as well!

The 10$ cards will be sold for 27m

The 25$ cards will be sold for 67m.

Jagex wrote:
We're launching a new style of RuneScape game card that can be used for more than just membership. These two new cards – available in new denominations of $10 and $25 – will, upon redemption, allow you to choose from several packages:

Like a Star @ heaven Membership,
Like a Star @ heaven Membership and Spins,
Like a Star @ heaven Membership and RuneCoins, and
Like a Star @ heaven RuneCoins and Spins.
In addition to these new packages we’re celebrating the launch with a promotion! All cards purchased and redeemed before August 31st 2012 will receive 5 bonus membership days when purchasing a $10 game card, and 15 bonus membership days with the $25 card.

This new style of card is available exclusively through Walmart US stores initially, but will become available in other stores and territories at a later date so watch this space for more details. We’re working hard to get the new style cards into stores over the next few weeks so if you don’t see them in your local store, please bare with us – they'll be there soon.

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 21/7/2012, 4:23 am

I've updated the thread to reflect the new $10 and $25 cards. I've also refurbished the entire thread, made it colorful, and updated some information.

Cheers!

Last edited by Kelly on 21/7/2012, 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus 21/7/2012, 4:50 am

Would I be able to get an amazon membership card from you guys so that I could get the Golden Katana? :3
Zeus
Zeus
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 21/7/2012, 6:42 am

Kyoot wrote:Would I be able to get an amazon membership card from you guys so that I could get the Golden Katana? :3

pmed

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cigarr 27/7/2012, 11:44 pm

can i buy a membership please?
Cigarr
Cigarr
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 29/7/2012, 12:36 am

Cigarr wrote:can i buy a membership please?

Do you still need it?

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 29/7/2012, 5:44 am

Looking to buy a month of membership for 20m....

My IRC: Ileh
Forum Name: Muffins
RSN: Ileh Smile
Muffins
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkElite 8/8/2012, 2:47 pm

need a membership pin by.the end of today
DarkElite
DarkElite
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hand Me A Brew 9/8/2012, 5:17 am

Looking for a 30day.

PM me when you can please.

Hand Me A Brew
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hadezzz 11/8/2012, 5:26 pm

hadezzz wrote:I might buy one from you when i get enough money >.< but i have just this question..why is it that on every membership selling thread the ask you for the username and pass to make you a member and not just give you the pin after the payment?
I repeat my question >.>
hadezzz
hadezzz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by spacetime 13/8/2012, 7:23 pm

I'll buy a 1 month. PM me please!
spacetime
spacetime
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 23/8/2012, 2:22 pm

I am trying to sell rsmembs, but I cannot due to my low rank, I talked with Mr J Rune and he said that If i "hired" a trusted seller to sell them for me and payed them some commission it was allowed, I need to sell my members quick, so I am offering them to you for 10m each I have 2 30 day pins the reason I am selling cheap is so they sell fast and i can pay bom for his services. I will give you 1M commission on 10M But if you sell fast for more, I will pay more commision, Please reply, Thanks!
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by no love 24/8/2012, 7:22 pm

i pmed u with a question can you please write back?

no love
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamShades 24/8/2012, 11:55 pm

Pm'ed Kelly already, but am looking to buy a 30day membership card by August 26th.

Thx
TeamShades
TeamShades
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 30/8/2012, 12:13 pm

Closed for time being.
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 7/9/2012, 3:29 pm

Aaaand we're back up and running!!!

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wutz 13/9/2012, 9:13 am

Are there any way I can buy member w/o you going to my account? Surprised
Wutz
Wutz
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next