Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does giving someone a Rep + cause you to lose on of your own?

4 posters

Go down

Does giving someone a Rep + cause you to lose on of your own? Empty Does giving someone a Rep + cause you to lose on of your own?

Post by Daxaal 15/6/2012, 7:34 am

Does giving someone a Rep + cause you to lose on of your own? So for example

If I had 4 rep points and I repped + another person would I go down to 3 reps and what if I gave them a negative rep? Also if someone gives me a - rep will mine go down?

I've read the thread that Ajay did but I don't think it answered this question
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Does giving someone a Rep + cause you to lose on of your own? Empty Re: Does giving someone a Rep + cause you to lose on of your own?

Post by mypet tr0ll 15/6/2012, 8:07 am

No, giving a -rep or +rep doesn't take your reputation away.

mypet tr0ll
mypet tr0ll
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Does giving someone a Rep + cause you to lose on of your own? Empty Re: Does giving someone a Rep + cause you to lose on of your own?

Post by Daxaal 15/6/2012, 8:12 am

I gave you 3 rep points + as a test and for your helpful comment that has cleared a lot of my mind =D Thank You
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by F Caper 15/6/2012, 8:28 am

ik its been answerd but anyway.

No its does not take away 1 from you if you +rep some1 lets think of it like this.

Rep points came out , pretty much everyone had 0 , how would there even be rep points if u would getting 1 taken away from u if u +repped some 1? its like the chicken and egg question almost, anway to come to the thing , no u do not.
F Caper
F Caper
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 15/6/2012, 1:11 pm

F Caper wrote:ik its been answerd but anyway.

No its does not take away 1 from you if you +rep some1 lets think of it like this.

Rep points came out , pretty much everyone had 0 , how would there even be rep points if u would getting 1 taken away from u if u +repped some 1? its like the chicken and egg question almost, anway to come to the thing , no u do not.

In answer to this, the chicken came first, because the Roosters sperm is needed for protein in the egg, the chicken is a descendant of some asian duck or something like that, and through a series of mutations, a chicken was born.
Muffins
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down