Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP questions

2 posters

Go down

VIP questions Empty VIP questions

Post by Yamiteh 17/7/2012, 12:32 pm

Hi!

Recently my VIP status has suddenly gone away for some reason and I didn't really bother because I thought not seeing VIP forums is nomral since there were few forum "bugs" recently.

Now I have few questions:
If I resubscribe to VIP, do I start at tier 1 or do I continue from where I left off?(Tier 3).

What is the price of VIP in RSGP? Is it 150m like it says or 120m like I saw someone say? Or something entirely different? Price with cash has been lowered by about 20$ so I'd think cash price would be lowered too?

VIP being cancelled has kinda taken away alot of my interest in VIP(idk how) so I don't feel like paying monthly fee for it. I'm thinking about getting lifetime VIP, however my debit card has a limit of 50 euro per month so I can't get it. Could there be a chance I was able to pay "in parts"? Of course I can buy RSGP with this cash and pay for VIP with it but it would cost more that way.

Thanks

EDIT: I've found the post of Snow confirming VIP reason for VIP cancel is Paypal not SM bug or anything like that and that the price of VIP in RSGP has been lowered to 120m. My other questions still remain though.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

VIP questions Empty Re: VIP questions

Post by Snow 17/7/2012, 1:47 pm

We're actually going to be getting rid of the forum tiers. All the guides and information that was previously in them will all be available at tier 1.

If you indeed buy VIP again, there is a thread explaining that in VIP.

As for ways for membership it is $8.99/month or $59.99/120m

There's no way for installments for lifetime.

Hope that answers your questions that you still needed answered.
Snow
Snow
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 17/7/2012, 7:23 pm

It does thanks.

I might resubsrcibe to VIP while spending around 30$ for RSGP for lifetime, or I might just be spending 40$ on RSGP for lifetime without being VIP until I get it.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down