Any Suggestions?

Go down

Any Suggestions?

Post by liortulip on 20/8/2012, 1:40 pm

Hey guys! I am very new to this forum and I have been trying my best to make a lot of posts, be active, and help out the community. However, I have a small predicament.

OK so here is the problem:

My school starts in 2 and a half weeks. At the moment, one thing I really want to start doing on this forum is becoming a Mentee. However, that requires that I be registered on the forums for a minimum of 2 weeks. So when I am able to do that I will only have 1/2 a week left before my available times diminishes drastically.

I was wondering if anyone who has been on these forums a little bit longer than me has any reccomendations on what I could do in the meantime (until I meet the Mentee requirements) besides making a lot of posts.

Thank you guys so much!

One other question I have:

I noticed on the Mentoring Program post there are continual references to 4 courses, but I can only see 3 listed on that post. Which one am I missing?
liortulip
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

http://runelore.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Suggestions?

Post by Heartstop123 on 20/8/2012, 3:20 pm

Well, don't just make a lot of posts because it is quality over quantity. I was/am a mentee and the best thing that you can do in the meantime is to read all the guides on the forums and play around with some low wealth items before you apply to be a mentee. About the mentoring program, there used to 4 groups active/inactive/investing/manipulation, however manipulation was removed after jagex nerfed merchanting and only allows you to buy 1 limit per 4 hours which made manipulation impossible to complete so it was removed.
Also, if you won't have as much time to access runescape after you start school then i suggest either inactive flipping mentee group or the investing group (you need to have some background in flipping for the investing group otherwise you could lose a lot of money)
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by liortulip on 20/8/2012, 4:05 pm

Wow, thanks for all the good advice! I will start doing those things immediately.

Sorry, after I read your post I realized I was extremely unclear. I did not mean that I was going to make posts just for the sake of making them, but rather to be very active in the community.

Thank you for those ideas (I pressed the thank button as well, hope that helps), and good luck with becoming a rank!
liortulip
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

http://runelore.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum