Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused as to why I can't read a topic..

4 posters

Go down

Confused as to why I can't read a topic.. Empty Confused as to why I can't read a topic..

Post by LiquidEggroll 22/8/2012, 1:45 am

In the Getting Started section of the forum there the Guides#1-4 and the first two I have no issues reading for #3 and #4 I can't view the links as I'm greeted by this message, "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum."
Confused as to why I can't get past that as it says the only requirement is being registered. What do I need before I can view those posts?

LiquidEggroll
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Confused as to why I can't read a topic.. Empty Re: Confused as to why I can't read a topic..

Post by Kirk 22/8/2012, 2:36 am

The fourth one is definitely for VIP only. It is probably there to persuade people to purchase vip.

As for the third one it says I need to be registered. Which is pretty odd.
Kirk
Kirk
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Confused as to why I can't read a topic.. Empty Re: Confused as to why I can't read a topic..

Post by JIGL0JAY 22/8/2012, 4:13 am

Guide #3 is for Tier 2 (100 posts), and Guide 4 is for VIP only.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 22/8/2012, 5:16 am

Answered. Locked
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down