Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~ Kelly's Massive Flipping List! ~*~

+35
Mayhem
m i c e
Blackyy
sir zigfreed
oozoo1
peopleuluv
Legolaskye
jokerman
enemychris
F2P Buyer
galley 70
timmyboy186
Rawbam
Tommylee883
Jolly Lemur
asapwnz
ArdRi
jiggerypokery
liortulip
Marvino
mata10
tzhaar125
Paradijs
Karitac
garuda17
gunmage8
Woistuh
Miss Ontario
Drakan
I-Sur5er-I
Inomonu
Supersuley
Venom
alberiic
Kelly
39 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

~*~ Kelly's Massive Flipping List! ~*~ Empty ~*~ Kelly's Massive Flipping List! ~*~

Post by Kelly 28/8/2012, 5:40 pm

~*~ Introduction ~*~

If you're confused at all with items to flip, hopefully this will help. If you have a general idea of how to active flip, check the active flipping section for good active flipping items Very Happy Ultimately this list is made for YOU in mind!

*** I will be adding THREE new items every week to the list and plainly indicating which were updated! So look forward to that weekly Very Happy ***

If you spot an error, please point it out (+rep will be given as a thank you). If you suggest an item, you'll receive credit for suggesting it and a +rep (bare in mind this applies to items that aren't on the list already Razz)

~*~ Active Flipping ~*~

Note: Below are active flipping items with multiple cash requirements (ie- low, medium, and high wealth). Each have been good for me to use <3 If you click on the item's name you will be taken to a Merchz graph of the item

*NEW* Item Name: Dharok's Greataxe
Item limit: 10
Item speed: Fast/Medium
Additional notes: Like most barrows items, you can also do these inactively, and at times they can have good margins. Majority of the time, though, their margins are anywhere from 5K-50K.

*NEW* Item Name: Emerald Bolts (e)
Item limit: 25,000
Additional notes: Can have some pretty good margins.

*NEW* Item Name: Dragon Claws
Additional notes: The margins for these can either be really good or really bad, but if you catch 'em at the right time, you can make a good buck off 'em!

*NEW* Item Name: Grimy Ranarr
Item limit: 10,000
Item speed: Medium
Additional notes: I personally recommend these more for people that don't have high wealth, as they can be quite a good profit.

*NEW* Item Name: Abyssal Whip
Item speed: Fast
Additional notes: These usually have a margin of 5K-15K, but it's a quick flip.

*NEW* Item Name: Crushed nest
Item speed: Fast\Medium
Additional notes: Item suggested by Billious.

Item Name: Dwarf Cannon Set
Additional notes: These usually go fast and have better margins than you would except.

Item Name: Spectral Spirit Shield
Item limit: 1
Additional notes: Item suggested by Paradijs.

Item Name: Amulet of Glory (4)
Item limit: 100
Additional notes: You can do these as an inactive flip, too.

Item Name: Bandos Godsword
Additional notes: Item suggested by Paradijs.

Item Name: Bunyip Pouch
Item limit: 5,000
Additional notes: These can have good margins at times.

Item Name: Dragonfire Shield
Additional notes: Item suggested by Billious.

Item Name: Living Minerals
Additional notes: Can sometimes have good margins and be decent profit.

Item Name:Barrows - Torag's Set
Additional notes: Can also be done as an Inactive flip.

Item name: Blood Rune
Additional notes: These, at times, can have amazing margins

Item name: Berserker Ring
Additional notes: Item suggested by Billious. This item can also be done as an inactive flip, and can have amazing margins.

Item name: Barrows - Dharok's Set
Additional notes: Can get really good margins on these and in quite a high demand.

Item name: Ahrim's Robe Skirt
Additional notes: Ahrim pieces are in demand for monster hunting and player killing, so you'll find these to go fairly fast.

Item name: Amulet of Fury
Additional notes: These are in constant high demand, but be aware their margins change VERY frequently!

Item name: Bandos Chestplate
Additional notes: These are usually a fast flip with at least 100K profit.

Item name: Bandos Tassets
Item speed: Quite fast
Additional notes: These are usually a fast flip with at least 100K profit.

Item name: Armadyl Godsword
Additional notes: These are a little more pricier, but can be a good, profitable flip!

Item name: Astral Rune
Additional notes: These runes have great margins throughout the day!

Item name: Cannonball
Additional notes: Cannonballs are on high demand mostly because of slayer, so these will go pretty quick.

Item name: Saradomin Brew Flask (6)
Item limit: 1,000
Additional notes: Can have some good margins throughout the day

Item name: Yew Longbow (u)
Additional notes: Despite updates to Fletching over the years, people do still go the route of putting Bow string on the Yew Longbow (u) and alching it, so these are still in good demand.

Item name: Diamond Bolts (e)
Additional notes: I love flipping these, as they can have some really great margins--you can make ~200K+ from flipping a full limit, most times.

Item name: Ruby Bolts (e)
Additional notes: Like the Diamond Bolts (e), you can make some amazing profits off of these.

~*~ Inactive\Overnight Flipping ~*~

Note: Below is a constructed list of inactive\overnight items with an array of cash requirements (ie- low, medium, high wealth). Each have been good for me to use<3 If you click the item's name you will be taken to a Merchz graph of the item

*NEW* Item Name: Berserker Necklace
Item speed: Inactive
Additional notes: Suggested by Venom. But, I personally love flipping these. Truthfully, I find they take quite awhile to flip, but I've always found them to have at least 80K margins.

*NEW* Item Name: Ring of Life
Additional notes: These are fantastic for people with lower wealth.

*NEW* Item Name: Mages' Book
Additional notes: Item suggested by Billious. I personally love flipping these, though xD.

*NEW* Item Name: Onyx (Cut)
Additional notes: Margins on these change sometimes, but I've found them to have some pretty sick margins (500K+ each gem).

*NEW* Item Name: Maple Longbow (u)
Additional notes: Item suggested by Mata10.

Item Name: Zamorak Page 1
Item limit: 2
Additional notes: Item suggested by Billious. Can have fantastic margins.

Item Name: Statius's Platebody
Additional notes: Can have good margins.

Item Name: Saradomin Robe Top
Additional notes: Item suggested by Venom

Item Name: Dragon Kiteshield
Additional notes: These can have some pretty good margins; I've made quite a sum of money from them.

*NEW* Item Name: Dust of Armadyl
Item limit: 1,000
Additional notes: The prices of this change sometimes throughout the day, so if you put an inactive offer in, base it off both the graph and the price check of that time.

Item Name: Onyx
Additional notes: Item suggsted by Billious.

Item Name: Zamorak Bow
Additional notes: Item suggested by Venom.

Item Name: Arcane Sigil
Additional notes: These can honestly have epic profit margins; I recommend knowing a bit about Inactive flipping before attempting.

Item Name: Ring of Dueling (8)
Additional notes: I've recently done these and got incredible results.

Item name: Flax
Additional notes: Item suggested by Inomonu

Item name: Rock Climbing Boots
Additional notes: Item suggested by Venom

Item name: War Tortoise Pouch
Item speed: Inactive.
Additional notes: Can make great profit off these!

Item name: Zamorakian Spear
Item speed: Fast (if done actively); Inactive
Additional notes: This item can also be done as an active flip, but I've mostly done it as an inactive flip

Item name: Hexcrest
Additional notes: These give good margins.

Item name: Spirit Kyatt Pouch
Additional notes: High demand, great margins!

Item name: Spirit Graahk Pouch
Additional notes: Can get some pretty great margins off of these!

Item name: Third-Age Platebody
Additional notes: LOVE to do these! If they are falling\crashing, I'd advise to put a low-ball offer in, works fairly well.

Item name: Vesta's Longsword
Item speed: Slow\Inactive
Additional notes: These can take quite some time to buy and sell, but usually always have big margins.

Item name: Corrupt Dragon Battleaxe
Additional notes: Can get some good margins off of these!

Item name: Third-Age Kiteshield
Additional notes: Great margins off of these; if they're falling in price, I recommend you put in a low-ball offer.

Item name: Gnome Scarf
Additional notes: Sometimes if these are falling in price even a bit, I put in a lower offer and end up getting bigger margins.

Item name: Saradomin Bow
Additional notes: GREAT margins

If you have an item to suggest that isn't on the list, feel free to suggest!
If you've found this thread helpful, feel free to leave a reply and state what was helpful about it or your results Very Happy

Last edited by Kelly on 21/12/2012, 6:39 am; edited 9 times in total
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

~*~ Kelly's Massive Flipping List! ~*~ Empty Re: ~*~ Kelly's Massive Flipping List! ~*~

Post by alberiic 28/8/2012, 6:02 pm

Very nice items , thanks ! Smile

alberiic
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

~*~ Kelly's Massive Flipping List! ~*~ Empty Re: ~*~ Kelly's Massive Flipping List! ~*~

Post by Venom 28/8/2012, 6:07 pm

All the saradomin/zammy/guthix/arma etc god robes, often find epic margins on them , limit of 2 I believe TT item, Zamorak bow, you have Saradomin down already.
Black masks I find to be a great item, inactive.
Rock climbing boots, quite fast semi inactive though Razz
I'll think of more to add Razz
Great job Kelly + Rep
Venom
Venom
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 28/8/2012, 6:33 pm

Venom wrote:All the saradomin/zammy/guthix/arma etc god robes, often find epic margins on them , limit of 2 I believe TT item, Zamorak bow, you have Saradomin down already.
Great job Kelly + Rep

Yeah the God robes have a limit of two. I figured I'd add them in the future, same with the Zamorak bow, since I'll be adding three items a week Razz You'll get credit for them, though, for suggesting them Smile

Ah, had not thought of the Rock climbing boots. Thanks Very Happy +rep
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Supersuley 28/8/2012, 6:35 pm

Great Job Kelly! Give me more competition... Razz
Supersuley
Supersuley
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/slendertouch

Back to top Go down

Post by Inomonu 28/8/2012, 7:09 pm

Add Flax Smile
I find it's a great item, at peak times.

Due to the demand, and that fact that botters sell it low (when they pick it), and buy it high (so they can spin it) - and you can economise on that fact.
Inomonu
Inomonu

Back to top Go down

Post by I-Sur5er-I 28/8/2012, 9:34 pm

Venom wrote:All the saradomin/zammy/guthix/arma etc god robes, often find epic margins on them , limit of 2 I believe TT item, Zamorak bow, you have Saradomin down already.
Great job Kelly + Rep

Whats the Rock Climb boots buy cap?

I-Sur5er-I
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom 28/8/2012, 9:42 pm

I-Sur5er-I wrote:
Great job Kelly + Rep

Whats the Rock Climb boots buy cap?
100 Smile
Venom
Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakan 28/8/2012, 10:44 pm

Great List Kelly!
Very useful + Helpful!
Will use some items that are mentioned on this.

And also, the reason that the price of furies change so much is due to the free live graph of it at merchz, lol! Razz

+rep for a great list cheers
Drakan
Drakan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 28/8/2012, 10:57 pm

drakanisme wrote:
And also, the reason that the price of furies change so much is due to the free live graph of it at merchz, lol! Razz

Nope, they've always had extremely frequent changes in margins. The most I've ever gotten to flip before margin changes is ~25-30 of them. They have a high limit, usually some okay\decent margins, so people cut one another off--making the margins smaller and smaller--to profit Razz
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ontario 29/8/2012, 4:48 pm

Great list Kelly, I just found some epic margins on the astral runes. Thanks ^^
Miss Ontario
Miss Ontario
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Woistuh 29/8/2012, 9:17 pm

Thanks! This will help me alot with flipping, still a beginner in flipping and just know the basics so this will get me going for a while.

Woistuh
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Woistuh 29/8/2012, 9:23 pm

And i got one question, how do i know for what price i need to buy the inactive ones? And if someone explained how it really works that would be really great!

Woistuh
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 29/8/2012, 11:26 pm

Miss Ontario wrote:Great list Kelly, I just found some epic margins on the astral runes. Thanks ^^

Yeah, they can have some really epic margins Smile There's a few runes that can. I'll eventually include all of them, the ones I'd recommend Razz

Woistuh wrote:Thanks! This will help me alot with flipping, still a beginner in flipping and just know the basics so this will get me going for a while.

You're quite welcome! I highly recommend that when you meet the requirements, apply to become a mentee. You can read this thread to know more about the system Smile If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a private message Very Happy

Woistuh wrote:And i got one question, how do i know for what price i need to buy the inactive ones? And if someone explained how it really works that would be really great!

Well for items with a limit of two+ (meaning Treasure trail items, pouches, etc.) you can go about simply finding the margin of the item and going from there. However, if you go about doing that, I recommend also looking at the graph. Let me make a random example:

Let's say I want to inactively flip Saradomin Bows. I know that I will be gone for more than four hours (meaning I can put in for more than two, as I will be gone long enough for the first two to buy, and additional ones).

The first thing I'll want to do is consult the graph of the item. This is important! If the item looks like it's currently dropping, you'll want to put a buy in for the item lower than the buy price when you check the margins, because you will essentially want to try to catch the item as its falling. If its raising, you may want to rise the price you buy the item for just a bit so you can try to catch as many as possible as they rise. Lastly, if the graph looks like it's doing fine (stable), you want to put your offer in roughly what the margins are.

Here is the current graph for Saradomin Bow (taken from here: http://merchz.com/ge/19143-saradomin-bow/ ):
~*~ Kelly's Massive Flipping List! ~*~ 27eabf80dab5fdbafce026c39fbff5fe

If you notice, the item is rising in price right now, so you know that you would want to put the offer in a bit higher than you normally would. I'm going to use fake prices as the buy and sell, as I do not know the current buy and sell, but this is only because its an example

Let's say when I checked the margin, the Saradomin bow bought for 2,698,789 and then when i sold it back it sold for 2,588,231. You would probably want to put an offer in for ~2,591,010 (or something close to it), hoping that you would catch them rising in price. The worst thing that can happen is they don't sell--which isn't bad at all, it just means you guessed wrong.

The method behind this is you think that the bows are going to obviously continue to rise as you are gone. You'll be gone for eight hours total (remember the limit is four hours per item, so that would be two limits), so you would try to buy 3 Saradomin bows for your desired price.

Does that make sense Very Happy?
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by gunmage8 29/8/2012, 11:36 pm

I dont want to give away my secret but i really want to help peoples here...my super super super secret weapon...AMULET OF DEFENSE (Just can vouch for me here) usually 8k margins cause you buy around for 1k then sell for around like 9k the margins get really good...takes like 1-2 days though
gunmage8
gunmage8
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by garuda17 30/8/2012, 2:28 am

Nice list.

Thx Kelly, for the guide to doing inactive flips. Will try it out. Very Happy

garuda17
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Woistuh 30/8/2012, 8:13 am

So if an item is rising i would try to buy it just a bit more as the buying price of the margin. And if an item is fallin i need to buy an item under the buy price a bit more then I think it would drop. So if the buy price is 500.000 and i think the item is going to drop 50.000, I need to put an offer around 440.000.

Don't know if thats right but that's what I learned from it.

Woistuh
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karitac 31/8/2012, 2:08 am

Might try some soon Smile
thanks

Karitac
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 31/8/2012, 2:35 am

Woistuh wrote:So if an item is rising i would try to buy it just a bit more as the buying price of the margin. And if an item is fallin i need to buy an item under the buy price a bit more then I think it would drop. So if the buy price is 500.000 and i think the item is going to drop 50.000, I need to put an offer around 440.000.

Don't know if thats right but that's what I learned from it.

Roughly, ya Very Happy I would personally go a tiny bit less than 50K if you think that's what it's going to drop--just because the higher the buy, the more likely it is you'll purchase it.

If the item bought for 500,000 and you suspect it'll drop roughly 50K, I'd put an offer in for 44,090 or something Smile
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Woistuh 31/8/2012, 2:06 pm

I don't think i get it al, tried a few overnight flips but no prifit at all. Can you give me an example of any old flips you did? Doesn't care wich one but i would like to flip some wealthy items. I have 41 mil to flip so maybe you can give me an example?

Don't want to use your flips but maybe then ill get it.

Woistuh
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom 31/8/2012, 2:18 pm

Woistuh wrote:I don't think i get it al, tried a few overnight flips but no prifit at all. Can you give me an example of any old flips you did? Doesn't care wich one but i would like to flip some wealthy items. I have 41 mil to flip so maybe you can give me an example?

Join the overnight/inactive group, I'm sure Kelly will be more than willing to help you from there, she's mentor management after all. Razz
But honestly patience is the main key with overnight flips Very Happy
Venom
Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradijs 31/8/2012, 6:42 pm

active items:
d claws
spirit shields
santa's
frosts really fast <<
bgs
flax
bow strings
dragon bones
planks ( all kinds)
a lot of flasks
super pots
Paradijs
Paradijs
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 31/8/2012, 7:03 pm

Venom wrote:
Woistuh wrote:I don't think i get it al, tried a few overnight flips but no prifit at all. Can you give me an example of any old flips you did? Doesn't care wich one but i would like to flip some wealthy items. I have 41 mil to flip so maybe you can give me an example?

Join the overnight/inactive group, I'm sure Kelly will be more than willing to help you from there, she's mentor management after all. Razz
But honestly patience is the main key with overnight flips Very Happy

Like Venom said, join the IRC channel #Overnight or shoot me a private message and I'll try to help. Maybe easier to explain privately where others won't do the same flip Razz

Additionally, I'll be adding three new items today or tomorrow Very Happy Going to add three new items probably twice a week instead of once a week Razz Or just whenever I get a chance to xD
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 1/9/2012, 3:44 am

Five new items added to the list, two active, and three inactive!
The items are:

Flax (suggested by: Inomonu)
Rock Climbing Boots (suggested by: Venom)
War Tortoise Pouch
Blood Rune
Berserker Ring (suggested by: Billious)

I'll try to add new items frequently, rather than only once a week. My goal is to try to add an average of 15-25 items a month I love you
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by tzhaar125 1/9/2012, 8:52 am

hey good guide, thx
tzhaar125
tzhaar125
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next