Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guide] - My Commentated Signature Tutorial - Mid-Level, Part One is out!

+2
Grim IReaper
DoYouPlay_RS
6 posters

Go down

[Guide] - My Commentated Signature Tutorial - Mid-Level, Part One is out! Empty [Guide] - My Commentated Signature Tutorial - Mid-Level, Part One is out!

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 19/9/2012, 1:56 am

Feedback is appreciated Smile
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

[Guide] - My Commentated Signature Tutorial - Mid-Level, Part One is out! Empty Re: [Guide] - My Commentated Signature Tutorial - Mid-Level, Part One is out!

Post by Grim IReaper 19/9/2012, 9:02 am

Good job so far, but you really should think about Photoshop. I know so many people say there's no difference, but there really is. Tools wise, they're identical, but people just preform better with PS. I can link you to a safe crack of CS5 if you want, but you can download a 60-day trial from Adobe's official site
Grim IReaper
Grim IReaper
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

[Guide] - My Commentated Signature Tutorial - Mid-Level, Part One is out! Empty Re: [Guide] - My Commentated Signature Tutorial - Mid-Level, Part One is out!

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 19/9/2012, 11:11 am

Grim IReaper wrote:Good job so far, but you really should think about Photoshop. I know so many people say there's no difference, but there really is. Tools wise, they're identical, but people just preform better with PS. I can link you to a safe crack of CS5 if you want, but you can download a 60-day trial from Adobe's official site

Ive used every trial of photoshop i can find and used em all up Razz pretty sure my dad is buying it soon.
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aristant 19/9/2012, 12:05 pm

nice.
aristant
aristant
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/halo3dudee

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim IReaper 19/9/2012, 12:25 pm

DoYouPlay_RS wrote:Ive used every trial of photoshop i can find and used em all up Razz pretty sure my dad is buying it soon.

Ah, I see. Well, if you change your mind, send me a PM. However if you pay for it, I'm assuming you'd get CS6 Extended, which has more features than the version I can link you to, as that's just the basic CS5.
Grim IReaper
Grim IReaper
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 19/9/2012, 2:01 pm

Changed the title to yellow and added a [Guide] tag in front of this Smile I'll give you my feedback later, when I get a chance to fully watch it Razz What I have seen, so far, it looks good Very Happy
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 19/9/2012, 2:09 pm

Could you post the sig you made in this topic?
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by insidious 19/9/2012, 10:48 pm

Awesome Smile
But a little preparation would be better Razz

insidious
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down