Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP Membership Questions

5 posters

Go down

VIP Membership Questions Empty VIP Membership Questions

Post by Greenblitz31 28/10/2012, 2:00 pm

Hi, this is actually my first post here, but I already know how to flip and I've made a good deal out of it. I got interested in buying VIP and making even more money however I am faced with a couple of questions...

1. Which is better, being a VIP or being a Mentee?
2. If I buy VIP here, am I automatically made a VIP in Merchz.com?
3. Which features of VIP are found on the smokinelite site (This site) and which ones are found on merchz.com?
4. Am I required to use IRC?
5. Is it worth it?
6. How do I pay through a credit card [not through paypal?]

additionally, can you post here and argue with me why I should be getting VIP? haha thanks.

Greenblitz31
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

VIP Membership Questions Empty Re: VIP Membership Questions

Post by Towno 28/10/2012, 2:17 pm

2. Yes you are automatically given VIP on Merchz.com
3. On this site you getting access to a subforum just for VIP members, but on Merchz.com you get all the live prices and graphs.
5. It is highly worth it if you merchant a lot, because it gives you great benefits and help with Merchanting, especially the live prices.
Towno
Towno
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenblitz31 28/10/2012, 2:35 pm

are the guides in the VIP subforum worth it and easy to understand for the ABSOLUTE BEGINNER? can you explain to me how the live prices work? Do they just tell you what price to buy and what price to sell?

Greenblitz31
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilrat 28/10/2012, 3:18 pm

1. VIP, you get acess to the best guides on SM and complete access to Merchz.com

2. Yes, you are made a VIP in both sites.

3. For VIP on the site you get access to a subforum just for VIPs, full access to all clan tiers, access to the best guides on SM, and access to the VIP IRC to ask any questions you need.

4. No.

5. It's very much worth it. I used to be a VIP member and during my time there I went from 5M to a max stack. I was also only in for about 2 months.

6. To pay through credit card you will still need PayPal. You'll have to make a PayPal account and add the credit card. Yes, you should be able to buy things with the card on the account. If it's a pre paid card with however much is necessary to become VIP, just tell them this and give them the card no, expiration date, etc.

For your other questions, the guides for VIP's are extremely easy to understand with lots of tips from master merchants. I joined up as an ABSOLUTE BEGINNER too and the guides were easier to read than most books I've read with tons of pictures, diagrams, and notes on each and every thing to give you the most info possible. Also, the live prices work by showing you all the current prices for supported items. It shows you the profit margins, what the items max buy is, and also the low price and high price including several other features. While also on Merchz you get even more guides and tips all to make you bils!

Now to convincing and arguing...

With my time as a VIP member I had met some of the most amazing and helpful people out there who had patience throughout my rude ignorance ad got me up there with making cash. I also ad access to guides that seemed to rival others that go for $60+ and they were all free. I was able to enjoy an extremely nice and helpful community in the subforum and I got everything I needed to get up there with the best. It was quite possibly my most amazing experience here.

I'm only not a VIP member anymore because I had to start feeding my funds elsewhere. Eitherway it is definitely the best choice for getting up there and making cash. I'd expect anyone else would say the same.
Evilrat
Evilrat
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

http://truivia.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenblitz31 28/10/2012, 4:46 pm

Wow. That was convincing =)) lol

Greenblitz31
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilrat 28/10/2012, 4:48 pm

If you have any other questions just ask. Very Happy
Evilrat
Evilrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenblitz31 28/10/2012, 5:06 pm

You just about convinced me to buy VIP haha. I tried to be strong and not give into the temptation but alas, you've said everything and you have covered everything I wanted to know about VIP Razz

Thanks so much. Now all I have to do is figure out how to do this paypal... from past experience it costs more if I use paypal [they charge a tax or something for using their services...] so I'll have to sort that out first.

You sure got me hyped up though. And I believe what you're saying 100%. That big wall of text you wrote up just proves that what you're saying is true and you mean business with what you say Very Happy

I wish I could rep you haha

Greenblitz31
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilrat 28/10/2012, 5:07 pm

You could always give a thanks but with the PayPal, going through a credit card, i've never had any fees. Just add it and use it as a payment option.
Evilrat
Evilrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakan 28/10/2012, 5:20 pm

Evilrat wrote:You could always give a thanks but with the PayPal, going through a credit card, i've never had any fees. Just add it and use it as a payment option.

You shouldn't have any fees, but if you are living outside of the US, and don't have American Currency on the card you are using through Paypal, then you will have to convert during the transaction, and that costs a bit more money.
Drakan
Drakan

Back to top Go down

Post by Corowns 28/10/2012, 5:44 pm

Banned for multiple accounts. Sorry Snow!
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down