Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Might be getting VIP soon have a question

3 posters

Go down

Might be getting VIP soon have a question Empty Might be getting VIP soon have a question

Post by Legit Suave 26/11/2012, 11:32 pm

If I become a VIP will I be able to sell my tickets for the weekly lottery? I was thinking about selling 3/4 the first month just to get me some cash back. If not, please let me know. Should be getting VIP within a week. Smile

Legit Suave
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Might be getting VIP soon have a question Empty Re: Might be getting VIP soon have a question

Post by Drakan 26/11/2012, 11:35 pm

No, You may not resell your tickets, They are exclusive to you. And No one really buys them any how, Due to the amount of people entered is quite big. It is mainly exclusive to VIPs only (Hence a free ticket every month)
Drakan
Drakan
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Might be getting VIP soon have a question Empty Re: Might be getting VIP soon have a question

Post by Legit Suave 26/11/2012, 11:51 pm

Thank you for the reply. Smile

Legit Suave
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by I like turtles 28/11/2012, 6:45 am

ZerkerMatt wrote:If I become a VIP will I be able to sell my tickets for the weekly lottery? I was thinking about selling 3/4 the first month just to get me some cash back. If not, please let me know. Should be getting VIP within a week. Smile

You won't need to sel them trust me. VIP is just that efficent at making you GP you can increase your flipping skills so you will make a couple of mil gp A DAY.

I was making about 1.5M - 2M a day before I got VIP, when I did I found that with the help I was getting I made 4M - 5.5M a day from flipping. Heres the best part, I wasn't even that good Razz

Going back to the tickets situation, don't sell them, if you don't have a ticket you can't win yourself. And there was a christmass raffle done last year and VIP's got free entry. I won a prize in that raffle last year and trust me it paid off my VIP plus gave me extra GP to boot.

TL;DR

Can't sell your tickets, and besides why would you want to?
VIP is like ronseal woodstain. "Does exactly what it says on the tin"
I like turtles
I like turtles
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down