Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Java...

2 posters

Go down

Question about Java... Empty Question about Java...

Post by lulu2199 12/12/2012, 2:17 am

Hey guys,

Just wondering, if I unistall my old java, and install the newest one, is runescape gonna run more smoothly?

It's not that I can't run runescape, just that running 7 accs could be heavy for a computer, so I want to save CPU whenever I could.

Thanks!

Lulu2199
lulu2199
lulu2199
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Question about Java... Empty Re: Question about Java...

Post by Drakan 12/12/2012, 2:21 am

Well having the latest version is recommended, as not only are any security issues patched, but also, Upgrading Java, would not significantly increase your RAM (memory) usage.
Drakan
Drakan
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu2199 12/12/2012, 2:34 am

Well, the truth is that I am trying to find a way to run 7 swkits on a quad core computer.

Do you have any advice for that?

I saw Snow having like 12 accs when active flipping.

Any idea?

Thanks
lulu2199
lulu2199
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakan 12/12/2012, 2:56 am

lulu2199 wrote:Well, the truth is that I am trying to find a way to run 7 swkits on a quad core computer.

Do you have any advice for that?

I saw Snow having like 12 accs when active flipping.

Any idea?

Thanks

No Problem! Very Happy

But, I think, A Quad-core might not be able to handle that, 7 Clients themselves are alot (Running Simultaneously), And sizing them on a screen could also prove to be difficult.

A max to run on a screen would be 4. And Snow has 3 monitors. (4 accs per monitor * 3 monitors = 12 accs)

And also It really isn't much a question about your CPU, but also about your GPU (Graphic Card), To Run 7, you would need an extra monitor and dual graphic cards, I believe. I suggest you try it on 4 accs, first as to see, if you're okay going ahead with this. (Amount of Lag (If any) etc.)

Another thing would be cooling, You would require Liquid Cooling within your system, to keep it going through such tasks without crashing, due to reasons such as overheating for example.

But I wish you the best of Luck! Smile

Last edited by Drakan on 12/12/2012, 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit(ed))
Drakan
Drakan

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu2199 12/12/2012, 2:14 pm

Alright... the day that I have all that money I'll think about it... lol
lulu2199
lulu2199
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down