Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~!~ UNLIMITED VIAL (TUTORIAL) ~!~

4 posters

Go down

Did you like this gudie?

~!~ UNLIMITED VIAL (TUTORIAL) ~!~ I_vote_lcap67%~!~ UNLIMITED VIAL (TUTORIAL) ~!~ I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
~!~ UNLIMITED VIAL (TUTORIAL) ~!~ I_vote_lcap33%~!~ UNLIMITED VIAL (TUTORIAL) ~!~ I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

~!~ UNLIMITED VIAL (TUTORIAL) ~!~ Empty ~!~ UNLIMITED VIAL (TUTORIAL) ~!~

Post by Fr3shN1k3s 16/12/2012, 3:32 am

Welcome to my Unlimited Vials Tutorial This tutorial is to specifically get a large ammount of vials in literally no time whatsoever.

#1 Get as many potions as you would like. You're inventory should look similar to the picture below. ( The more potions you have, the more vials you will recieve. Recommended to buy the cheap potions, fletching, fishing, etc. Buy them in (4) doses)

Spoiler:

#2 Go to the Grand Exchange, and find Bob Barter. He is located in the North-West corner.

#3 Right click on Bob Barter, and hit Decant X. Go through his little sequence of dialogue, and once he asks you what you would like the potions decanted too, enter "1" on you're keyboard, and hit enter. You're inventory should look similar to this.

Spoiler:

#4 Right click on Bob Barter again, and click Decant. (Not Decant X, but Decant)

You're inventory should now look like this!

Spoiler:

#5 Repeat all the steps above, but DROP all of the vials on the ground. (If you have vials in you're inventory, Bob Barter will just use them, and not give you new vials.)

#6 Repeat the process until you are satisfied with the ammount of vials that you have.

#7 After awhile, it should start to look like this!

Spoiler:

#8 Show off with you're vials Trollface

If you enjoyed this guide, please "Rep" me! Every thanks helps. I am on my way to becoming a trusted member Epic

Last edited by Fr3shN1k3s on 20/12/2012, 5:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Fr3shN1k3s
Fr3shN1k3s
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

~!~ UNLIMITED VIAL (TUTORIAL) ~!~ Empty Re: ~!~ UNLIMITED VIAL (TUTORIAL) ~!~

Post by Huluplus 16/12/2012, 3:34 am

This is not a glitch. Its been like this for quite some time. And currently it is a good time to do this with vials priced at 1gp each.
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick N Sticks 8/2/2013, 6:47 am

I don't see how you would lose money... You could always just sell the potions you decant back right?
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr3shN1k3s 9/2/2013, 12:22 am

Kick N Sticks wrote:I don't see how you would lose money... You could always just sell the potions you decant back right?

Because everytime you do it, he takes money out for decanting x amount.
Fr3shN1k3s
Fr3shN1k3s
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Huluplus 9/2/2013, 1:46 am

Fr3shN1k3s wrote:
Kick N Sticks wrote:I don't see how you would lose money... You could always just sell the potions you decant back right?

He takes the market price of vials (which are 1gp) and you can then sell them for 2gp so a whopping 1gp each vial. But you can make quite a bit in a short time typical is about 1-5m+ vials an hour. But I've seen in the 20m vials an hour. Keep in mind that the vials sell VERY slowly though. I've had an offer in to sell 5m vials for almost a year now and im just now down to 1m vials.
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr3shN1k3s 9/2/2013, 2:46 am

HuluPlus wrote:
Fr3shN1k3s wrote:

He takes the market price of vials (which are 1gp) and you can then sell them for 2gp so a whopping 1gp each vial. But you can make quite a bit in a short time typical is about 1-5m+ vials an hour. But I've seen in the 20m vials an hour. Keep in mind that the vials sell VERY slowly though. I've had an offer in to sell 5m vials for almost a year now and im just now down to 1m vials.

Wow.... After the first week you should of made a forum post to sell all the vials.
Fr3shN1k3s
Fr3shN1k3s
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Huluplus 9/2/2013, 3:37 am

Fr3shN1k3s wrote:
HuluPlus wrote:
Fr3shN1k3s wrote:

Wow.... After the first week you should of made a forum post to sell all the vials.

I did, there not a very HOT item unless you have a substantial amount.
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by codingstyle 18/2/2013, 2:38 pm

guys he doesn't charge GE price he charges 2gp each ;D
codingstyle
codingstyle
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)