Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teleport easier below lvl-30 wilderness

4 posters

Go down

Teleport easier below lvl-30 wilderness Empty Teleport easier below lvl-30 wilderness

Post by ob7ivion 16/12/2012, 11:48 am

Introduction

Sometimes when we are about to teleport from level 30-wilderness or below using our Amulet of glory (which is the most common teleport item for the wilderness), we tend to click Remove Amulet of glory instead of clicking teleport to Edgeville, Karamja, Draynor Village, or Al kharid usually because of PANIC. (which is a pain in the arse). Because of this, we usually end up dying. But I found out that there is a easier way to teleport out of the wilderness easier with lesser clicks and without clicking on the worn equipment tab.Teleport easier below lvl-30 wilderness OH7WY

Teleport easier below lvl-30 wilderness Dragonstone_ammyTeleport easier below lvl-30 wilderness H8NoB

Method

The item you are going to use is a Grand seed pod. You can easily purchase this item via Grand Exchange for around 10k - 15k. I know thats its kinda pricey for a teleport item but I say it's worth it. I rather pay 10k-15k for an easier teleport rather than to risk your equipment/inventory.

There are 2 options of using this item, Launch and Squash. But the option you are going to use is Squash. Which will teleport you to the Grand Tree (safe area). Compared to using a glory or a ring of wealth, you don't need to click on your worn equipment tab, therefore using a grand seed pod takes less clicks and you don't need to change tabs to teleport.

Teleport easier below lvl-30 wilderness Grand_seed_podTeleport easier below lvl-30 wilderness AjzNQ

Conclusion

I knew this method long ago (about a year maybe?), and this method saved me numerous of times already when i was PKing back ing the day. But I decided to post this guide for whoever likes pking deeper into wild (rev cave, etc). Im not sure if alot of people is familiar with this method, but I hope this helps for those who don't know this method yet.

Teleport easier below lvl-30 wilderness UB7tY
ob7ivion
ob7ivion
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Teleport easier below lvl-30 wilderness Empty Re: Teleport easier below lvl-30 wilderness

Post by Bom 16/12/2012, 12:03 pm

Thanks for telling us this, although I'm now in the habit of being able to right click in time xD

Good tips though, +rep
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Teleport easier below lvl-30 wilderness Empty Re: Teleport easier below lvl-30 wilderness

Post by ob7ivion 16/12/2012, 12:07 pm

Bom wrote:Thanks for telling us this, although I'm now in the habit of being able to right click in time xD

Good tips though, +rep

good for you. lol. even now, sometimes i still misclick on REMOVE even tho ive been deep wild pking for like a couple of years alr.
ob7ivion
ob7ivion
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flippin' GeePee 20/3/2013, 11:25 am

Err... What's wrong with tele tabs may I ask?
Flippin' GeePee
Flippin' GeePee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by ob7ivion 24/3/2013, 2:59 pm

Flippin' GeePee wrote:Err... What's wrong with tele tabs may I ask?

tele tabs are only for level 20-wilderness & below. while you can use grand seed pods for up to lvl-30 wilderness
ob7ivion
ob7ivion
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flapso 24/3/2013, 7:21 pm

Nice find man - will be using this for a while Smile
Flapso
Flapso
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down