Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Rebuilding the Minecraft Forum Group - Post Here for Message Updates

+12
Zombeh
gunmage8
yddet
lil_me
Muffins
Towno
DoYouPlay_RS
Skypill
just
AgentPerry
cntr
Mr_Pleco
16 posters

Go down

I'm Rebuilding the Minecraft Forum Group - Post Here for Message Updates Empty I'm Rebuilding the Minecraft Forum Group - Post Here for Message Updates

Post by Mr_Pleco 29/1/2013, 9:35 pm

Hello Minecrafters

I would like to rebuild the minecraft permissions and mailing group on the forum so the minecraft group is more than just the badge. If you would like to get message updates concerning the server specifically and better information on upcoming events and special occasions, then reply to this and I'll add you to the group.

I'll also add as many people as possible from the application thread and similar, but your posting here makes things easier on me.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

I'm Rebuilding the Minecraft Forum Group - Post Here for Message Updates Empty Re: I'm Rebuilding the Minecraft Forum Group - Post Here for Message Updates

Post by cntr 30/1/2013, 12:58 am

you can add me to the list Smile
cntr
cntr
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

I'm Rebuilding the Minecraft Forum Group - Post Here for Message Updates Empty Re: I'm Rebuilding the Minecraft Forum Group - Post Here for Message Updates

Post by AgentPerry 30/1/2013, 1:10 pm

add me, please Smile
AgentPerry
AgentPerry
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 31/1/2013, 12:21 am

Add me Smile
Michael
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by just 31/1/2013, 6:08 pm

Add me please, even though I'm not the most active player it'd be fun to go to some events of it Smile.
just
just

Back to top Go down

Post by Skypill 31/1/2013, 6:48 pm

Add me please Smile
Skypill
Skypill
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 1/2/2013, 10:22 pm

Ok Smile
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 3/2/2013, 4:07 am

Add me please Smile
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Towno 3/2/2013, 3:30 pm

Add me
Towno
Towno
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 4/2/2013, 5:43 am

Towno wrote:Add me
Muffins
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 6/2/2013, 6:28 pm

add me, I may not be active but I do enjoy minecraft Smile
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 6/2/2013, 6:47 pm

Yeah sure, petco.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by yddet 22/5/2013, 10:40 pm

add me plz
yddet
yddet
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by gunmage8 23/5/2013, 12:24 am

add me cause i would like to (btw i would like to do some events with the mc server soon)
gunmage8
gunmage8
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 23/5/2013, 1:44 am

lil_me wrote:add me, I may not be active but I do enjoy minecraft Smile
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 23/5/2013, 7:24 pm

Add me please Smile
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 23/5/2013, 7:29 pm

Jewlian wrote:Add me please Smile

You're the biggest noob I've ever met; this is a thread from January and you already posted on it on the first page...
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 23/5/2013, 7:31 pm

Connor wrote:

You're the biggest noob I've ever met; this is a thread from January and you already posted on it on the first page...

... Facepalm
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 24/5/2013, 9:27 am

I think this is a grave dig so I'll request a lock for it
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 25/5/2013, 12:38 pm

Jewlian wrote:
Connor wrote:

... Facepalm

xD well done.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down