Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravedigging

3 posters

Go down

Gravedigging Empty Gravedigging

Post by Guest 13/2/2013, 8:44 pm

Hi, I made this thread because I cant see when a post is considered gravedigging I know that gravedigging is when someone posts in an old thread but there is not a clear line between when one post is considered gravedigging and when is not. I already searched all the forums but I cant find anything. I think it should be stated somewhere so I can know in what threads should i post.

Back to top Go down

Gravedigging Empty Re: Gravedigging

Post by Woey 13/2/2013, 8:46 pm

Im sure, probably wrong, but im sure that its 2 weeks?
Woey
Woey
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 13/2/2013, 8:50 pm

Gravedigging is generally when you post on a thread that has had no new posts for a minimum of 2-3 weeks. It doesn't apply to certain threads such as guides or stickies/announcements, but it is really up to the moderators to decide whether or not it is gravedigging. Just try to keep your posts on relevant, recent threads Smile
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 13/2/2013, 9:06 pm

Music wrote:Gravedigging is generally when you post on a thread that has had no new posts for a minimum of 2-3 weeks. It doesn't apply to certain threads such as guides or stickies/announcements, but it is really up to the moderators to decide whether or not it is gravedigging. Just try to keep your posts on relevant, recent threads Smile

Yea exactly this, good answer Very Happy. Use your best judgement when posting on threads- if your post adds new information and the thread is still relevant then it most likely should be fine. Locked.
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down