Need some help please

Go down

Need some help please

Post by XxSinzxX on 16/2/2013, 5:55 am

Hey guys so I am in the process of moving to a new city. Ill be moving from my house here (where i first joined this forum) to an apartment that i will be renting with a friend.

I have been over there for 2 weeks so far and have been unable to log into or even visit the forums because apparently i am banned (but only at the apartment...) I am at my old place right now and as you can see i can log in and everything is fine.

So im guessing that at one point or another someone else who used to be in the same apartment as me was a part of these forums and got ip banned or something, and now every other account who tries to log in from that apartment is recognized as those other people.

Is there any way i can be unbanned from that residence, i am only staying at my old place for the weekend to gather up the rest of my stuff and then ill be officially moving in to the apartments. So what do i have to do to be able to log into the forums from there?

An admins advice would be appreciated.
XxSinzxX
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Re: Need some help please

Post by JIGL0JAY on 16/2/2013, 6:12 am

Jesus. Can you imagine the coincidence that is? You moving into an apartment of a guy who gets IP banned? Maybe you moved into the place of that guy named Toy/Aik/VIP_Member/etc. That would be hilarious and sad at the same time.
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by XxSinzxX on 16/2/2013, 6:21 am

Well idk who that guy is but as you can see by me posting this account isnt banned, ive done nothing wrong.

Would just like to be able to utilize the forums/merchz from my new residence.
XxSinzxX
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on 16/2/2013, 6:30 am

I advice you to PM Divine or Corowns to solve that out
Warrior
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down