Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer finaly back ! :D

3 posters

Go down

Computer finaly back ! :D Empty Computer finaly back ! :D

Post by Talk dirty 9/3/2013, 2:46 pm

Finaly got my computer back from the shop "-" it broke down 11 days ago so i guess it's time to play 07 again:P
hope to see some of you ingame,
Talk dirty
Talk dirty
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Computer finaly back ! :D Empty Re: Computer finaly back ! :D

Post by zzsnuzz 16/3/2013, 5:31 am

Did you get madand frow your computer, cause thats what I do when i get back to my game and find myself back in lumby im like wtf! ha jk except for the lumby part that shnit never goes away ha. you should add me an we can get our game on. or join my clan chat the weirdest stuff goes on it but its all fun. (god btw) Very Happy
zzsnuzz
zzsnuzz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Omit 16/3/2013, 1:18 pm

Hah, welcome back my laptop once broke and I had 2 months membership remaining (this is when I used to get members like 4 times a year been a member for 1 year straight now though Very Happy) and fuckin' "KnowHow" (insurance company) took 4 months to fix my laptop do you know what they returned me with? Not my regular gaming laptop a shitter one with all my stuff gone it's not even a gaming laptop Sad
Omit
Omit
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by zzsnuzz 16/3/2013, 4:55 pm

wow thats bites. I never had a laptop but if I did id be so piseed hah. Was it expensive?
zzsnuzz
zzsnuzz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down