Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Pleco's City Penetration Testing

Go down

Introducing Pleco's City Penetration Testing Empty Introducing Pleco's City Penetration Testing

Post by Mr_Pleco 24/4/2013, 2:16 am

For those of you who haven't toured my city before, i have two parts of it. There's the public area which is generally very accessible and freely explorable by anybody who cares to visit, then the private area that has the mining shafts, storage area, enchanting area, potion area, and similar, that I don't have accessible to the public.

I want to begin making sure that my private area is completely closed off, so I will be placing hidden chests inside my private area with 15 diamonds inside them. I have towny permissions set so you can open the chests, so the first person who gets to the diamonds gets to keep them.

The catch is you have to show me exactly how you got into the private area.

Post on this thread when you've found the chest. I will follow this post with a clue to the first chest's location. Each clue will contain features that are totally unique to that space. I want people to be able to find the chests when they get into my area, and the challenge to be actually getting in.

I will continue offering this contest until nobody can reach the chests any more. =)

Also, when you break into my base, I will be happy to teleport you back to your home with your loot, so you don't have to worry about dying or running home.

Last edited by [ADMIN] Mr_Pleco on 1/5/2013, 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Introducing Pleco's City Penetration Testing Empty Re: Introducing Pleco's City Penetration Testing

Post by Mr_Pleco 24/4/2013, 2:18 am

Chest #1
Introducing Pleco's City Penetration Testing E2ep9bG
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Introducing Pleco's City Penetration Testing Empty Re: Introducing Pleco's City Penetration Testing

Post by Mr_Pleco 1/5/2013, 5:15 pm

Note that nobody has gotten to the chest yet, so I added a fortune 3 book, a smite 4 book, a bane of arthropods 4 book and two power 4 books to the chest as a bonus. =)
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down