Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See you all in the fall.

5 posters

Go down

See you all in the fall.  Empty See you all in the fall.

Post by FrodoTBaginz 20/6/2013, 5:44 am

Tomorrow (I guess technically today) I am leaving for 2 months as I volunteer at maintenance staff at a camp.

I have recently reached the 795M mark. 5M more logged and I will be 200M from my ultimate goal. 7 months ago tomorrow I only had 120M. Pretty much my dream since it existed, 1B profit logged and have a Pro merch log among the few talented members of the clan who where able to capture their flips as they happened. I know many others have flipped more wealth than that but it truly is a huge accomplishment to be able to log it as well. I am leaving for 2 months but I hope by the time I get back my investment will pay off. If all goes well I will be adding the last few flips for the summer when I return late August. And if all goes according to plan, all going well should get me to over 1B profit logged.
I hope to be on the forums throughout the summer (If the new forums allow me to access them via smartphone).

Before I leave (In case I cant access the new forums) I just wanted to say thank you to the entire clan(Especially Rank+, and those who are not with us anymore but still helped me in many ways). I have learned so much from so many of you and I am finally becoming a skilled merchant. Its just a shame that as soon as I start to find my groove I wont have computer access for 2 months.... If Rank applications are being accepted when I return I will definitely be applying. If not I'll just wait until they are.

Hope everyone has a great and profitable summer! Keep an Eye out on those BTS's. I expect some good flips with all updates they're talking about this summer.

Have a wonderful Summer,
-FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

See you all in the fall.  Empty Re: See you all in the fall.

Post by Divine 20/6/2013, 9:29 am

Goodluck at the maintenance camp and have a nice summer Frodo Smile
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KetchupFTW 20/6/2013, 10:47 am

+Rep for the awesome achievement Smile. If you want to make some extra money, you could try to invest your money into an investment bank while you're gone. Just a tip Wink
KetchupFTW
KetchupFTW
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Back to top Go down

Post by antdemo 22/6/2013, 3:09 pm

KetchupFTW wrote:+Rep for the awesome achievement Smile. If you want to make some extra money, you could try to invest your money into an investment bank while you're gone. Just a tip Wink

Good idea you little tomato, anyway, goodluck man, nice to see you was new and have been a huge success on this great forums we have, I am very fond of alot of members altho I rarely talk..

Congrats Basketball
antdemo
antdemo
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 22/6/2013, 3:14 pm

Good luck at the Camp bro! I really hope that all your investments go well, that you enjoy your time away, and that all goes well! You will be missed and I hope to see you back as soon as you can ! Razz:P
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by FrodoTBaginz 24/6/2013, 1:31 am

Turns out ill be able to access the found every couple days. Originally there was going to be a limit on bandwidth but they switched the Internet provider. I probably won't be able to log onto RS but I should be able to log in and join in discussion etc. I am anxiously watching my investment sell/rise. I should have put them in at higher prices but I wanted to make sure to get my next profit badge when I return to being able to flip.
FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down