Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"A little introduction/Story" Feel free to read.

5 posters

Go down

"A little introduction/Story" Feel free to read. Empty "A little introduction/Story" Feel free to read.

Post by Herblore 10/7/2013, 5:23 pm

As I am quite new on this forum I would like to tell you a little about myself.

I'm a 16 year old "Boy" soon to be 17, I currently got a job not the best job my as most "Smart" people under 18 know any job you have is good experience and will look good on your resumé and it's an income ofcourse;).

I work at Burger king, As I'm going to school to become a cook it's good for me to learn how to deal with stress etc, (it's overcrowded every day at our store, huge lines the whole time etc,)

Anyway now back to me again.

I've always been good at sports such as soccer/basketball etc, I've played basketball for a long time but there were just one thing stopping me, the thing was that I was out of shape/Couldent run far without getting tired.

By age 16 and a half my weight was 200 pounds (90 kg) This was this just one month after Christmas, 22nd Jan I think it was.

I've always had a bad self-esteem but I've never been bullied for my weight or anything like that,

The weight was not gained by not doing sports etc, or by sitting at the computer 24/7 it was just that I ate to much of the bad stuff such as chips, drank cola every day etc,

Well the 22nd of jan I decided to shape the hell up so  I told myself time to lose this goddam weight and a 6 month journey began I started working out at a gym and I've stopped with cola/chips anything that's unhealthy pretty much (When it comes to sweets etc)

I still eat bread,pasta etc, though.

Now six months later I weigh 140 pounds (63kg or so) that's a total weight lost of 60 Pounds!(27 kg) I myself find that amazing that  Iacctualy did stick too it, I have three more kg to lose (7 pounds) then it's time to start training muscles etc, up to get a ripped body, as ive mostly done cardio etc to lose weight,

Future plans for my body: I wont start eating candy, drinking cola/energy drinks again for at least 2 years, Im gonna get a six pack, And just enjoy life.

My point of this thread is too tell you guys, Anyone can do this it will hurt, It will be hard and It will take time but just stick too it!

I choosed to not post this in Introduction as it's more of a lil story I forgot to mention this, I'm turning 17 in 9 days:)

Happy to receive and posive/negative comments.

Ps: My grammar sucks, I know.
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

"A little introduction/Story" Feel free to read. Empty Re: "A little introduction/Story" Feel free to read.

Post by Fatal 10/7/2013, 6:51 pm

As a lover of playing sports myself I understand how frustrating it can be to be sidelined. Congrats on over coming a problem many people can't. Maintaining the drive you have nwo will benefit you for years to come.

THat being said, happy early birthday Smile Mines tomorrow Wink
Fatal
Fatal
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

"A little introduction/Story" Feel free to read. Empty Re: "A little introduction/Story" Feel free to read.

Post by Herblore 10/7/2013, 8:54 pm

Dragoniod1 wrote:As a lover of playing sports myself I understand how frustrating it can be to be sidelined. Congrats on over coming a problem many people can't. Maintaining the drive you have nwo will benefit you for years to come.

THat being said, happy early birthday :)Mines tomorrow Wink

Thanks mate , Happy birthday in advance to you aswell Wink
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grendle9 10/7/2013, 9:17 pm

That was actually really inspiring if i say so myself.
I'm actually on the verge of doing the same!
Congrats on almost accomplishing this goal Smile

Grendle9
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 10/7/2013, 9:24 pm

Grendle9 wrote:That was actually really inspiring if i say so myself.
I'm actually on the verge of doing the same!
Congrats on almost accomplishing this goal Smile
I hope I inspiried you mate:)
And Thanks alot!
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 11/7/2013, 3:09 am

Don't be a douche and just do upper body. DO. NOT. FORGET. LEG DAY.
Muffins
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 11/7/2013, 7:57 am

Muffins wrote:Don't be a douche and just do upper body. DO. NOT. FORGET. LEG DAY.
Hahaha Wink
"A little introduction/Story" Feel free to read. Friends_dont_let_friends_skip_leg_day-117118
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 14/7/2013, 6:44 pm

Happy B-day in advanced! Now: working in BK or MacDonald's as a first job is not a bad thing. It is good experience even though it might suck at times. Also, Congrats on your weight loss! I used to be overweight too until I started playing tennis/daily running and now I am right at my goal weight (well 2lbs above -.-) lol anyways yeaa!
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down