Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i might be going to jail life sucks

+12
colombian
fishingman71
Turm
Blak_Flames
Leakee
Broeder
Herblore
KMV
Ascudgamln20
Justin
Muffins
yddet
16 posters

Go down

i might be going to jail life sucks Empty i might be going to jail life sucks

Post by yddet 11/7/2013, 2:59 am

On july 4th there was a fire in my town i was seen in the area the cops came to my door on july 9th and asked me questions and the normal stuff i gave my DNA so atm im a sespect in a felony class A arson if im found guilty ill be server a mandatory 40 years for that and what ever else.

i would like to say thx for letting me part of the merching clan and i shall miss you all every much if i go to jail.

if im not on in a few weeks to take this down or request it to be lock ill prob be in the slammer.
yddet
yddet
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

i might be going to jail life sucks Empty Re: i might be going to jail life sucks

Post by Muffins 11/7/2013, 3:05 am

yddet wrote:On july 4th there was a fire in my town i was seen in the area the cops came to my door on july 9th and asked me questions and the normal stuff i gave my DNA so atm im a sespect in a felony class A arson if im found guilty ill be server a mandatory 40 years for that and what ever else.

i would like to say thx for letting me part of the merching clan and i shall miss you all every much if i go to jail.

if im not on in a few weeks to take this down or request it to be lock ill prob be in the slammer.

Unlucky, dont drop the soap.

(kidding)

In all seriousness, just find a good lawyer, or something. Did you actually do it? You haven't said wether or not you did. Also, Be fully compliant, you make their lives tough, they'll make yours tougher.
Muffins
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

i might be going to jail life sucks Empty Re: i might be going to jail life sucks

Post by yddet 11/7/2013, 3:12 am

srry about that no i did not do it parents still think i did cant blame them if i were them id blame me to but no i really would have no reson to play with fire and literlly toss/burn my whole life away
yddet
yddet
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 11/7/2013, 3:33 am

yddet wrote:srry about that no i did not do it parents still think i did cant blame them if i were them id blame me to but no i really would have no reson to play with fire and literlly toss/burn my whole life away

Wish i could help. but I can't. sorry. Um... well try do the most enjoyable things you can between now and you becoming the fresh meat in jail Sad

Fap as much as possible bro
Muffins
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin 11/7/2013, 3:38 am

If you didn't do it, what's your alibi?

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by yddet 11/7/2013, 4:05 am

my bs story i mean alibi is i was fixing my bike and takeing a break from rideing 20 miles at that time
yddet
yddet
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascudgamln20 11/7/2013, 5:08 am

If you really didn't do it, you'll be fine. But good luck anyways I hope for the best!

Ascudgamln20
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 11/7/2013, 5:15 am

So did you burn the house down? Inb4 cops check your computer see this post.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 11/7/2013, 5:33 am

KMV wrote:So did you burn the house down? Inb4 cops check your computer see this post.

He says he didn't.
Muffins
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 11/7/2013, 7:55 am

NO security cameras anywhere near the place u stopped for a break or close by?
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by yddet 11/7/2013, 12:01 pm

sadly what cameras and if anyone was wondering it was a hospital that burned down somewhat.
yddet
yddet
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 11/7/2013, 12:47 pm

You dont seem to be a confident happy boy...
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 11/7/2013, 1:28 pm

If you, didn't do it, there's nothing to say you're going to jail...
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 11/7/2013, 3:12 pm

Broeder wrote:You dont seem to be a confident happy boy...
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blak_Flames 11/7/2013, 3:47 pm

This story seems a bit far-fetched. I mean, it's a hospital right? Wouldn't there be many people in the area? And 40 years for arson? That's an odd number...That's like, what, life and a half? Lol.
Blak_Flames
Blak_Flames
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turm 11/7/2013, 4:13 pm

you are not going to jail
Turm
Turm
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishingman71 12/7/2013, 10:08 am

Turm wrote:you are not going to jail

Agreed. Especially not for 40 years
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 14/7/2013, 6:39 pm

I don't understand why they think it was you in the first place.. But if it wasn't you, I am sure that you/your lawyer will find a way to prove your innocence. If it was in fact you then you might be better off telling them the truth and trying to get less time.
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomatinho 29/7/2013, 10:50 pm

I'm sorry I gravedug this but...

did he go to jail? XD
Tomatinho
Tomatinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 29/7/2013, 11:28 pm

I haven't seen or heard from him in a while...
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by KetchupFTW 30/7/2013, 1:08 am

I don't believe they'd recklessly put everyone behind bars who accidently was near the scene of crime, so he's either behind bars or just went inactive (tbh, I don't believe the whole story).

Requesting lock anyway, since it's a gravedig.
KetchupFTW
KetchupFTW
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 30/7/2013, 1:09 am

Locked. GD.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down