Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast Summoning xp

4 posters

Go down

Fast Summoning xp Empty Fast Summoning xp

Post by xXJoeTheLlamaXx 20/7/2013, 11:31 pm

This guide will explain to you how to make pouches in the fastest manner possible at the cost of more gold.

Important:

This will take place at the taverley summoning shop.
Taverley Summoning Shop Location:

Before you go to the shop make sure your Inventory looks like such.
Inventory Setup:
(Make sure the secondary ingredient is noted and have the charm type needed for your pouch)

Then all you do is sell your secondary ingredient to Magestix then buy it back for more so it is now unnoted, make the pouch then sell the pouch back to him and just keep doing that.

*Note: Only sell about 200 secondary ingredients at a time as if there are to many in there for to long they start to disappear slowly.

*Note: For people who can't figure it out for themselves this makes the process of running to the bank gone thus increasing the xp per hour greatly

xXJoeTheLlamaXx
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Fast Summoning xp Empty Re: Fast Summoning xp

Post by K ratos 22/7/2013, 1:14 pm

I don't think 'For people who can't figure it out for themselves' is a really nice way to put it, more so as this is a guide and is supposed to be directed towards people who 'can't figure it out for themselves'..

A nice and short guide I guess.
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachibi 26/7/2013, 7:45 pm

K ratos wrote:I don't think 'For people who can't figure it out for themselves' is a really nice way to put it, more so as this is a guide and is supposed to be directed towards people who 'can't figure it out for themselves'..

A nice and short guide I guess.

This. Still a very helpful method though Smile
Hachibi
Hachibi
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Lov3r 27/7/2013, 1:30 pm

Seems like a good method, though I wonder how much extra money you'll have to sacrifice for faster xp.. Summoning is already rather expensive..
Like Hachibi said though, helpful guide, thanks Very Happy

Pie Lov3r
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down