Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something needs to be done about Polar_Look

+2
Leakee
[Classify]
6 posters

Go down

Something needs to be done about Polar_Look Empty Something needs to be done about Polar_Look

Post by [Classify] 23/7/2013, 10:32 pm

Alright, well something needs to be done about Polar_look all he does is flame/troll betters when hes cleaned or something, ill admit i do it sometimes but im not this abusive or something to other people i just spam and such, well polar_look threatens to kill you in real life or you need to commit suicide or something and i don't take that comment as a joke, lots of people lose their friends from shit that people say and it's not a fucking joke. I ignored him on IRC but he continues to spam me through notice and im not sure how to ignore him through notice or anything. Click the spoiler to see pics.

Spoiler:

Last edited by lil_me on 23/7/2013, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added spoilers [lil_me])

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Something needs to be done about Polar_Look Empty Re: Something needs to be done about Polar_Look

Post by Leakee 23/7/2013, 10:49 pm

You're not the first to complain about him and I'll be damned if you're the last, this was posted in SM Rank channel but IDK if any admins saw it Question 
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Something needs to be done about Polar_Look Empty Re: Something needs to be done about Polar_Look

Post by lil_me 23/7/2013, 11:03 pm

I edited in the spoilers for you. hopefully this kind of stuff doesn't get out of hand =/

edit: +rep for bringing this to our attention.

Last edited by lil_me on 23/7/2013, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 23/7/2013, 11:03 pm

If you show this to a dicing manager, I'm sure something can be done. That's completely inappropriate, and generally offensive language like that can lead to a temporary ban
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana 23/7/2013, 11:09 pm

Will be banned within the hour. Usually I do not ban due to just banter but there has been way too many logs such as this and way to many people who are "attacked" when he decides to have a rage fest. I'm sorry that you have had to encounter him and that things such as these are happening in our channels. It is a shame that one person can ruin the fun for everyone.

EDIT: Keep in mind I can only ban his host mask and there is a chance he will evade the ban but I will do my best to keep him out.
[ADMIN] Adrijana
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [Classify] 23/7/2013, 11:15 pm

lil_me wrote:I edited in the spoilers for you. hopefully this kind of stuff doesn't get out of hand =/

edit: +rep for bringing this to our attention.

Thanks i couldn't get in spoiler xD

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 23/7/2013, 11:58 pm

Thank you for your concern. He has been brought up to me on several occasions and there has to be a line and when things have to be stopped. After warnings time and time again, its his time. Thank you for posting this and I give you props for doing so. Most people wouldn't be courageous enough to post this in public. Thanks again!
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 24/7/2013, 1:48 am

This has been resolved; locking now
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum