Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you came up with your forum name/RSN?

+32
6XA
DoYouPlay_RS
stiffler111
AgentPerry
Nightl0ck
Lauri
Master N Commander
Muffins
Lets GoPens
Hachibi
d6s
fishingman71
colombian
Omit
Watinko
Bunny1337
Fatal
CrisoDer
Herblore
Froggie
Kidde
Daba
Ruins
zakat
Tomatinho
Justin
Gummy
Zeus
Leakee
Music
Minato
KetchupFTW
36 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How did you came up with your forum name/RSN? Empty How did you came up with your forum name/RSN?

Post by KetchupFTW 24/7/2013, 10:24 pm

I've seen so many strange, funny and nice names but I never knew where the name came from.

Spoiler:

So, how did you came up with yours?
KetchupFTW
KetchupFTW
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Back to top Go down

How did you came up with your forum name/RSN? Empty Re: How did you came up with your forum name/RSN?

Post by Minato 24/7/2013, 10:28 pm

I just used a random name generator. lol!

Minato
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

How did you came up with your forum name/RSN? Empty Re: How did you came up with your forum name/RSN?

Post by Music 24/7/2013, 10:34 pm

I love music, I enjoy listening to it and making my own. My original rsn was "Music4vr", but then I changed it to be shorter so there's less impostors of me when I bought in as a host Razz
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 24/7/2013, 10:39 pm

Well first off I had a PSN account called 'CommandoPRO4eva' where I would use the commando perk only in MW2 to get knife kills xD, So I called my YouTube that.

When I joined SM I had the name CP4E which stood for that ^^

I figured it was a god-awful name so when I was thinking of other names I found a wrestler who's name was Roman Leakee, I liked the name so I just took it and its ran with me ever since Smile
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus 24/7/2013, 10:52 pm

Because I'm cute.
Zeus
Zeus
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy 24/7/2013, 11:14 pm

Kyoot wrote:Because I'm cute.

I can vouch for this, his pictures are adorable :3

Forum Name: Gummy - I have had an unhealthy love affair with gummies for years.
RSN: Gummy Pride - Speaks for itself.

Short and sweet.
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin 24/7/2013, 11:22 pm

Jftwin

Let me break it down for you:

JF= My initials. (look me up noobs)
twin= I'm a twin.

jftwin= genius.

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 24/7/2013, 11:31 pm

Jftwin wrote:Jftwin

twin= I'm a twin.

jftwin= genius.

I thought it meant J ftwin, as in the letter J for the win
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomatinho 25/7/2013, 12:22 am

I'm a Small-Sized Tomato
Tomatinho
Tomatinho

Back to top Go down

Post by zakat 25/7/2013, 12:29 am

Zakat is one of the 5 pillars of Islam. It basically means charity and I liked the meaning behind it even though I'm not Muslim. I learned about it in school and liked the word and it wasn't used as a name in RS so I took it.
zakat
zakat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruins 25/7/2013, 1:07 am

forum name: Ruins
Had a Warlock in WOW named Ruins.
Ruins
Ruins
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 25/7/2013, 1:32 am

>dabaseball
>dabase96
>dabase
>daba

so following that, it would be pronounced "duh-bay", not "dah bah" like everyone always seems to do.

the more you know
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidde 25/7/2013, 3:06 am

Music wrote:

twin= I'm a twin.

jftwin= genius.

Me too Very Happy i thought it was Justin for the win or something and i came up with Kidde because there was a smoke detector on my desk and the company was Kidde or something so i took that Smile
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggie 25/7/2013, 3:21 am

My first names all had my last name, but I could never get my first name in it. Then I had the name AndrewBender for months, which made me happy, but I've had names like B0N0, NER0, FR0GGlE, and L0NELY. Idk why I made them, I just did lol

Froggie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 25/7/2013, 7:47 am

had a staking pure called 92 herblore in 2011 scape Very Happy
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by CrisoDer 25/7/2013, 7:54 am

Was thinking about chris... then thought it was too short... figured it out with CrisoDer Razz
CrisoDer
CrisoDer

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 25/7/2013, 8:00 am

Music wrote:

twin= I'm a twin.

jftwin= genius.

Thats exactly what I thought it was too, Justin for the win or w/e tongue tongue tongue
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidde 25/7/2013, 1:07 pm

Well Leakee you know what they say Great Minds think alike
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatal 25/7/2013, 2:25 pm

SM Name: Dragoniod1
RS Name: Fatal Sky

The first character I ever made in '08 was Dragoniod1. I originally meant it to be Dragonoid1, but I made a typo xD Pronounced Dragon-I-odd-one.
My next name was I Be Edd. All my friends IRL decided to use their names with I Be in front and the add the last letter twice. (My name isn't Ed, that's my nickname lol. Real name is Nick Razz)

Finally they all wandered out of the game so I decided to change. I decided I really wanted to be called Fatal. It was taken, so I toyed with the idea of F4t4L, but it just didn't please me. Tossed sky at the end, thought it unique, ran with it ever since.
Fatal
Fatal
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KetchupFTW 25/7/2013, 2:47 pm

Dragoniod1 wrote:SM Name: Dragoniod1

The first character I ever made in '08 was Dragoniod1. I originally meant it to be Dragonoid1, but I made a typo xD Pronounced Dragon-I-odd-one.
My next name was I Be Edd. All my friends IRL decided to use their names with I Be in front and the add the last letter twice. (My name isn't Ed, that's my nickname lol. Real name is Nick Razz)

Finally they all wandered out of the game so I decided to change. I decided I really wanted to be called Fatal. It was taken, so I toyed with the idea of F4t4L, but it just didn't please me. Tossed sky at the end, thought it unique, ran with it ever since.

I always read ''Dragonoid1'' Razz.
KetchupFTW
KetchupFTW
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato 25/7/2013, 3:08 pm

KetchupFTW wrote:

Me too Very Happy

Minato
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny1337 25/7/2013, 3:42 pm

I was 13 years old and couldnt come up with anything so it was this.
Bunny1337
Bunny1337
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatal 25/7/2013, 4:36 pm

mina951 wrote:
KetchupFTW wrote:

Me too Very Happy

I do myself 90% of the time. It took me about a month to figure out the typo. I always had trouble logging in lmao. Oh well. It's all up to your own discretion eh?
Fatal
Fatal
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Watinko 25/7/2013, 9:53 pm

Watinko Mysoelii is the full name. Razz It was a play on my real name that I came up with in the sixth grade to suit my altar ego (myself with a fingerstache).
Watinko
Watinko
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Omit 25/7/2013, 11:11 pm

Lmao, my name is Omit, as you can see my Forum name is also Omit ;)I first started using the name Omit when I got my first PS3, and my only one to date xD I had the name "xomitx" since my cousin's one was "xmehdix" and he wanted me to be like him :p

My RSN one is from the show Youngers, mine's Youngerz :p
Omit
Omit
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next