Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a cheap computer, Help me choose!

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a cheap computer, Help me choose! Empty Looking for a cheap computer, Help me choose!

Post by Herblore 26/7/2013, 8:44 am

Ok im looking for a quite cheap computer that i only need rs + a few steam games to run perfectly on help me choose what one of these please.
1: Computer number 1

2: Number two

3 : Number 3

4: Number 4

All prices range from 400 usd-600 usd.
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Looking for a cheap computer, Help me choose! Empty Re: Looking for a cheap computer, Help me choose!

Post by Santa_Love 26/7/2013, 6:22 pm

they are all fucking terrible.

Intel core 3?

Are you fucking kidding me? can you even run youtube with that?

tbh you can build a pretty nice computer for 600-700, although not top of the line, certainly better then that shit. WAY better.

Who knows what after market shit is in them >.< ,

im too lazy atm to find your price range, but im sure someone here can make you a computer for $600-$700 thats pretty beast.

Santa_Love
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Looking for a cheap computer, Help me choose! Empty Re: Looking for a cheap computer, Help me choose!

Post by attk master 27/7/2013, 8:34 pm

If you don't need a screen I recommend this one:

http://cdon.se/hemelektronik/acer_aspire_x1470_amd_a6-3620_quadcore_16gb_1tb_radeon_hd_6350d_win8-23497726

Out classes all the other choices, and is great for the price. There really isn't many choices for under 4000 kronor which is a bummer since most of these are a rip off, but this one is definitely enough to run RS and some Steam games.
attk master
attk master
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 27/7/2013, 8:50 pm

attk master wrote:If you don't need a screen I recommend this one:

http://cdon.se/hemelektronik/acer_aspire_x1470_amd_a6-3620_quadcore_16gb_1tb_radeon_hd_6350d_win8-23497726

Out classes all the other choices, and is great for the price. There really isn't many choices for under 4000 kronor which is a bummer since most of these are a rip off, but this one is definitely enough to run RS and some Steam games.
Thanks alot , will purchase that computer in a few days , +repped u Very Happy
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down