Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spunq scamming once again

4 posters

Go down

Spunq scamming once again  Empty Spunq scamming once again

Post by Kiki908 13/8/2013, 6:18 pm

The pictures on that twitter account say everything and if you can't click that just go onto twitter and type in the username spunq_this and it will come up of the conversation I had with spunq.

Basically the admins found out that I should be refunded the £18 and it takes literally 20 seconds to sen the payment via uk bank transfer but spunq is refusing he said that it will take 3 days this is just wasting more of my time he has wasted 5 days o my time by stalling with tht other scam report now the admins said that I'm in the right and he is doing this surely this can not be done ! I need the money asap he is messing about. Please sort this out

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Spunq scamming once again  Empty Re: Spunq scamming once again

Post by Fatal 13/8/2013, 6:25 pm

Didn't the other thread get locked for this being resolved? Quit being a [explicit verb involving fornication]

Last edited by Dragoniod1 on 13/8/2013, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fatal
Fatal
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 13/8/2013, 6:27 pm

I said to you that it will take 3days as i have more important things to do, such as clean my house before my parents come home from holiday and other stuff. I am not putting the payment off. I even told you i contacted Tiggy to see what the time frame i have to repay. I never scammed you in the first place Kiki you know full well what you have done. If you was some random guy who sent me £18 i'd happily rf it but you're a scammer and got lucky this time.
At the minute, i'm still telling you that you will have the cash deposited within 3days, thank you.
Spunq
Spunq
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki908 13/8/2013, 6:57 pm

Loool you have more important things to do than take 20 seconds out of your time !!! Wth is it with these pathetic excuses ! You be on irc 24/7 you don't fool anyone and I don't know who that other fool is and getting involved in something that doesn't concern him at all so dont post if its got nothing to do with you

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 13/8/2013, 7:05 pm

Tiggy told me 3days is fine. No longer speaking to you Lenthix, you'll get your money within 3days, goodbye.
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 13/8/2013, 8:45 pm

If you don't receive payment from spunq within three days pm me on the forums.

Locked.
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 16/8/2013, 1:23 pm

A total of £18 refunded. If requested i have pictures of his bank details he sent me and proof i'm paying his bank, the payments without references usually update within a few days as it's bank problems or something, thank you.

Spunq scamming once again  5aceb9671c2b34602feee14546b359ec
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down