Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape Post Report.

2 posters

Go down

RuneScape Post Report. Empty RuneScape Post Report.

Post by xDevious HD 26/9/2013, 7:47 am

Can everyone please go ahead and post and support this, because it's really irritating and annoying.

Hey JaGeX,

Inventory - Right Click
So, as everyone is probably aware. When you right click on an empty Inventory slot it gives you the options to select your 'Quick-Inventory' Slot. Can you please remove it, so when you right click it doesn't give you any options like before. It is better if you add it to the left-click option so it doesn't stuff us up when we're bossing and stuff. I've died, and my friends have died a many times from this and it's starting to get really irritating and it's pretty silly as it should be a left-click option as it is for a 'setting'.

Inventory - Drag-Drop
So, when you drag an Item on the screen from your Inventory it will drop it. My friend lost 300,000 Dust Runes at Vorago, and my other friend lost a Drygore Rapier at Kalphite King. This needs to be fixed and a little pop-up added to confirm you want to drop it, just like if you were to drop them with the correct 'Drop Option'.

Note: If normal players, and moderators can support this it will most probably be changed.

Thanks for reading,

vQorx.
Link: http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=vyXp*KPiRDY/forums.ws?74,75,559,65164496,0,327826515,#0

QFC: 74-75-559-65164496
xDevious HD
xDevious HD
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

RuneScape Post Report. Empty Re: RuneScape Post Report.

Post by Mooge 29/9/2013, 9:10 am

Supported and bumped Smile
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by xDevious HD 29/9/2013, 9:56 am

Thanks mate. Smile
xDevious HD
xDevious HD
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down