Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Team AMAA with Mods Mark, Pips and Dean

4 posters

Go down

Runescape Team AMAA with Mods Mark, Pips and Dean Empty Runescape Team AMAA with Mods Mark, Pips and Dean

Post by Merzz 3/10/2013, 11:44 pm

It's quite big list but you can find some interesting info there Wink

Spoiler:
Merzz
Merzz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Runescape Team AMAA with Mods Mark, Pips and Dean Empty Re: Runescape Team AMAA with Mods Mark, Pips and Dean

Post by Adri 4/10/2013, 11:54 am

lol at this Facepalm

• HTML5 release highly dependent on browser tech, hopefully early/mid next year.

It would be released around 2nd skill release (summer '13, divination was way late.. we're waiting for 2nd now which will probably be one year due). If jagex says it will be released early/mid next year, it won't hit runescape before 2020
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Runescape Team AMAA with Mods Mark, Pips and Dean Empty Re: Runescape Team AMAA with Mods Mark, Pips and Dean

Post by Merzz 4/10/2013, 9:09 pm

New skill is said to be early 2014 they said they still would love to see it this year but most likely early next year we will just have to wait and see Razz
Merzz
Merzz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 4/10/2013, 9:34 pm

" Talking about clan banks, but no actual work on it."

This would actually be awesome. I know a lot of other games have this.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy 4/10/2013, 10:02 pm

Dag wrote:" Talking about clan banks, but no actual work on it."

Like the clan community ?
Daddy
Daddy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 4/10/2013, 10:36 pm

Daddy wrote:
Dag wrote:" Talking about clan banks, but no actual work on it."

Like the clan community ?
Yes. I'm assuming it would work in such a way that the whole entire in-game clan (Have to be a member of the clan chat, of course) can have access to one bank so that resources could be shared. I'm sure there would be certain tiers of the bank, like Admins can access this level of the bank, Coordinators access this level of the bank, etc.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down