Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

4 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by My Stir Fry 20/10/2013, 7:01 pm

Well this is my introduction, again. I get the feeling I posted one of these waaaaaay back when I first joined, but it's obviously been erased within the past years. Lol
I'm My Stir Fry, I have another account on here, but I'd prefer to keep both separate, though the names are similar. I've played Rs on and off now for about 7 years. I'm here to get active in the community, have fun, and get to know people. Very Happy I'm looking at abandoning my current "clan" which is dead, and joining SM. I love the atmosphere surrounding this community. Thanks for reading!

EDIT: After reading the rules quickly, I realize having two accounts is not allowed, and I understand this. I'd like to see if there is a way to perhaps merge my two accounts? Would love to hear from an Admin about this.

My Stir Fry
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by TheEliteLurer 20/10/2013, 7:08 pm

Welcome Back, Hopefully you can get it sorted out.

TheEliteLurer
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 20/10/2013, 7:08 pm

The My Stir Fry has only 9 posts on it, and this is the only active post on it. There isn't an easy way to merge 2 accounts, ie change all the posts and threads to one account name. Once you decide which account you want to use, pm a mod or an admin and we can straighten it out for you.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by My Stir Fry 20/10/2013, 7:12 pm

tbh, the only thing I care about is my join date. Showing that I've known/been a part of these forums for a while. If there's a way to transfer that to my other account, that'd be nice. If not, it's probably easiest to just not use this one.

My Stir Fry
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 21/10/2013, 7:51 am

Hello My Stir Fry and welcome!

As Isen said, (and you found out) it is against the rules, I suggest contacting an admin, and it should probably be either Divine, Tiggy or Adrijana.

Tiggy is also leading our ingame clan, we have a tier 7 citadel Smile

You can read more about it here: http://www.smokinelite.com/t45470-welcome-to-smokin-mils-clan-chat

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum