Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wtf Can someone explain this please...

3 posters

Go down

Wtf Can someone explain this please... Empty Wtf Can someone explain this please...

Post by Rrezz 6/11/2013, 1:40 am

I was browsing for a relatively cheap gaming computer and stumbled upon a candidate.

I then stumbled upon another computer and it cost 600$ more and had worse specs from what I could tell.

Can someone explain why one computer costs 600$+ more then the other even though it has worse specs?

Asus G30 Gaming PC: 1700$ (Future Shop)

Spoiler:

CyberPowerPC Zeus Thunder: 2300$ (Walmart)

Spoiler:

I realise CyberPowerPC is a brand name and all but I can't see how having a worse processor and graphics card still makes the Zeus over 600$ more?

Can anyone tell me why the Zeus is so much more?

Thanks.
Rrezz
Rrezz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Wtf Can someone explain this please... Empty Re: Wtf Can someone explain this please...

Post by MerchTilIDie 6/11/2013, 2:24 am

It's simply the fact of walmart knowing that they can sell it. Amateurs will pretty much always have walmart as their first go to, and they won't be checking specs, they'll look for what costs more because to them that means it's better. Asus is super reliable from my past experiences.

I'm currently rocking an alienware aurora. Was originally planning on building a gaming PC, which would've saved me a good bit of money and also could've gotten better specs, but I know I don't have the time for it.
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Wtf Can someone explain this please... Empty Re: Wtf Can someone explain this please...

Post by Rrezz 6/11/2013, 2:35 am

Alright thanks.

Figured it was some stupid thing like that lol.
Rrezz
Rrezz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 21/11/2013, 8:43 am

Both are over priced junk. Call me old fashion, or just call me cheap. Building one is the way to go.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down