Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, Hello there SM.

+2
Adri
SmokeScape
6 posters

Go down

Well, Hello there SM. Empty Well, Hello there SM.

Post by SmokeScape 6/11/2013, 4:02 pm

Hows it going everyone? My Name is Quinn or more known around as SmokeScape. I'm going to tell you guys a little bit about me so you can get to know me a little bit better. Seeing as how most of you on here aren't familiar with who I am ill start off with the basics. I work for iEmz currently ranked as a General, 17 years old from Wisconsin. Spend my free time working on my car or with iEmz, or I recently picked up playing League of Legends. Which I suck REALLY bad at. I look at iEmz as a second family I love most of them argue with a couple but that's to be expected. I've contemplated quitting the clan a couple of times, for instances when SM first took over I was very close minded and didn't like it. Within 24 hours Adrijana had that turned around and had shown me the light. I've also thought about quitting more recently so I took some time away from the game and realized i'm a lot happier on here with them than I am without them. T___T pretty sad I know =P But now i'm here to stay for a long long while. I plan to progress with iEmz as we all do. I love the people I work with and what we do, Trevor our clans admin little did we know we've know each other for about 7 almost 8 years long lost RuneScape friends. (literally a Hollywood worthy story. cheers lol! ) I really do enjoy working in game with everyone ranked and non-ranked. I've been here for a little over six months now and love that we merged with Epic it's been such a great expansion. There's been alot of people coming and going through our clan ranks wise and i've met so many people from so many different places its awesome. I may never get to see these places in person but with the aid of google images ill catch a glimpse Razz If anyone cares to know more about me send me a forums message or i'm on teamspeak and in our RuneScape clan chat often. Well take care everybody and enjoy!

(P.S. I realized i've yet to mention anything about smoking weed in this post but as you can all imagine I do part take and im a man that loves his marijuana talk, hate on me all you want I cannot hide the truth.)
SmokeScape
SmokeScape
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Well, Hello there SM. Empty Re: Well, Hello there SM.

Post by Adri 6/11/2013, 5:12 pm

Hello Smokescape!

Ever since I joined Iemz you've warmly welcommed me! Smile Im glad you're around mate
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 6/11/2013, 6:35 pm

Welcome SmokeScape, glad to see you posted an introduction to open up to the rest of SM Smile

Enjoy your time here and goodluck with iEmz!
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xBaked 7/11/2013, 2:11 am

Hey Quinn welcome to SM!
If you need any help just pm me... Enjoy your stay here!
xBaked
xBaked
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin 7/11/2013, 2:13 am

Welcome,
might want to avoid the drug talk though as your generally not allowed to talk about illegal activities on this forum. (Just a head's up)

Well, Hello there SM. Tumblr_mc3yqc4cDG1risyk5o1_500

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeScape 7/11/2013, 3:58 pm

[quote="Justin"]Welcome,
might want to avoid the drug talk though as your generally not allowed to talk about illegal activities on this forum. (Just a head's up)

ill get a signature like yours all ill be satisfied :> thanks for the warm welcoming everyone!
SmokeScape
SmokeScape
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by xBaked 7/11/2013, 7:22 pm

SmokeScape wrote:
Justin wrote:Welcome,

ill get a signature like yours all ill be satisfied :> thanks for the warm welcoming everyone!
LOL!
xBaked
xBaked
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooge 8/11/2013, 3:55 pm

Welcome to the SM Forum Quinn Smile It was nice to read a bit about you. Have fun playing LoL!
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum