Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warbands

4 posters

Go down

Warbands  Empty Warbands

Post by feedpenguins 7/11/2013, 5:08 am

just a quick suggestion. SM should start hosting warbands Very Happy 
feedpenguins
feedpenguins
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Warbands  Empty Re: Warbands

Post by hammer man25 7/11/2013, 5:43 am

We don't have nearly the base. I've been doing warbands for a bit, and one "clan" controls it all. And by this, one main clan, which then splits up. Let's assume it's the first wave of the day, usually the most attended wave, so we'll assume 40 people/3 worlds as usual. So with 90 worlds, we can assume there are 30 "teams", meaning 1200 can loot warbands. Now, most fc's are not always full, I will admit, but they always attempt to fill all worlds, regardless of true numbers. to overtake even 1 world, you're going to need 40+ people in semidecent armor, willing to lose it. SM currently isn't that strong of a player willing to risk items base.
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by feedpenguins 7/11/2013, 10:07 am

aww yeah that is true. i just thought it would be fun i didnt look at it that way :/
feedpenguins
feedpenguins
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 7/11/2013, 11:09 am

You don't need to take over a world, we could simply ask for worlds but yeah Smile
I do warbands daily, almost done and I really enjoy the FCs I usually go in so I wouldn't really care if SM was to host or not Razz

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooge 8/11/2013, 3:37 pm

I think warbands 1 hosts do a very good job; I have been looting daily with various hosts under the warbands 1 umbrella since before they brought in the fc system and have always found them to be very good and reliable.
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down