Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (Still in packaging)

+4
KMV
Dag
Dory
Leakee
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (Still in packaging) - Page 2 Empty Re: Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (Still in packaging)

Post by Gildarts 22/6/2014, 6:06 pm

Whats the minimum price for 2-4 packets of cards in EOC gp ?
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (Still in packaging) - Page 2 Empty Re: Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (Still in packaging)

Post by Triggy 27/6/2014, 4:22 am

I don't have set price! Make me an offer!
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 5/7/2014, 5:04 am

Big 'ol bump
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 12/7/2014, 2:12 am

Need to get rid of these!
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts 12/7/2014, 2:25 am

I did contact you via PM but...
Gildarts
Gildarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 13/7/2014, 4:04 am

Kid wrote:I did contact you via PM but...

Yeah, but you were interested in a few packages, and you live in the UK, the shipping costs wouldn't really be worth it for just a few, unless you were willing to buy more
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 13/7/2014, 4:15 am

Which expansions are the cards from?
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 13/7/2014, 4:52 am

They vary, but some of the expansions are as follows: Soul of the Duelist, Legacy of Darkness, Ancient Sanctuary, The Lost Millenium, Shadow of Infinity, Pharaoh's Servant, Strike of Neos, Crossroads of Chaos, Force of the Breaker and more
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 13/7/2014, 5:24 am

Gintoki wrote:Which expansions are the cards from?
I never really played YuGioh, but I'm pretty sure expansions refer to the "set" of cards, which can be found at the bottom of the package, underneath the graphic image.
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 13/7/2014, 12:24 pm

Triggy wrote:
I never really played YuGioh, but I'm pretty sure expansions refer to the "set" of cards, which can be found at the bottom of the package, underneath the graphic image.
Yeah, that's what it means Smile.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 14/7/2014, 5:59 am

So yeah, there's some more information for anyone that wanted it
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 14/7/2014, 5:29 pm

Gintoki wrote:
Triggy wrote:
Yeah, that's what it means Smile.

Was hoping you were interested in purchasing!
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 15/7/2014, 1:58 am

Say you were to accept RS gold. Would you cover the cost of shipping? And what did you have price-wise in mind?
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 15/7/2014, 5:17 am

Dag wrote:Say you were to accept RS gold. Would you cover the cost of shipping? And what did you have price-wise in mind?
I would accept RS gold, and being by the fact that you're extremely trusted, I would of course go first, and there would be no need for a MM. I would indeed cover the cost of shipping, as for the price, I'm more than willing to negotiate with you, I'll catch you on IRC sometime soon.

If we were to split shipping costs, I would do it like this: I would pay to ship the package to you, once you receive the package, and confirm that you purchased what I'm selling, you pay me the agreed price, and on top of the agreed price, you could reimburse me for 50% of the shipping cost (Say shipping costs 20$, once you get the package, you just pay me an extra 10$). But if you're not willing to do that I could always pay for the shipping entirely, I would not ask for you to cover any of the shipping until you receive the package.
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 16/7/2014, 8:42 pm

Sold- Requesting lock
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 17/7/2014, 1:15 am

Locked Smile
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2