Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a very simple logo, and paying 25m :D

4 posters

Go down

I need a very simple logo, and paying 25m :D Empty I need a very simple logo, and paying 25m :D

Post by Princess Toon 19/11/2013, 9:20 pm

Hey everyone, Inchy here!

I am in need for a logo for a University project of mine and paying 25m for the person who can give me the best logo. I need it quickly so please make it as soon as possible! (1-3 days tops).

The logo is simple. The name will be 'TIM' and will be the logo for a smart watch concept. The lettering needs to be in a somewhat thick font (similar but not limited to Arial Black) all in capitals and, instead of the 'I', will need to be two dots, resembling those of a digital clock.

Furthermore, the logo needs to have no background and the letters need to be black. I also need the .psd file.

Thanks everyone in advance for helping out and putting your effort into this, if you need anything else please ask!

Also, here is a spoiler with a concept of how I think the logo should, somewhat, look like (don't pay attention to the 'in motion...')

I need a very simple logo, and paying 25m :D V5vfk1
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

I need a very simple logo, and paying 25m :D Empty Re: I need a very simple logo, and paying 25m :D

Post by Leakee 19/11/2013, 9:28 pm

I'll see what I can do.

I need a very simple logo, and paying 25m :D TiM

I need a very simple logo, and paying 25m :D TiM2

I need a very simple logo, and paying 25m :D TiM3

I need a very simple logo, and paying 25m :D Tim4

Last edited by Leakee on 19/11/2013, 9:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

I need a very simple logo, and paying 25m :D Empty Re: I need a very simple logo, and paying 25m :D

Post by Broeder 19/11/2013, 9:43 pm

If its only T:M and text should be black, then the quality of the entry only depends on the font used? Or are we allowed to add effects to the text as long as the color is mainly black?

I need a very simple logo, and paying 25m :D IqxONU4
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 19/11/2013, 10:01 pm

It's mostly the font yes, that's what I meant with a very simple logo Razz Though guys keep in mind that everything needs to be aligned perfectly. A simple T:M isn't good enough, it needs to be very similar to the picture I added, with the dots reaching both sides (up and down)
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 19/11/2013, 10:02 pm

Tell me more about your company "TIM"

So what sort of company is TIM? I don't know what a smart watch is exactly :/

Who are TIM's competitors?

What makes TIM different from other competitors?

How does TIM want to come across to the audience with their logo? Serious? Wacky? Fun? Artistic?

Who is the main audience TIM wants to advertise their watches to? Teenagers? Business men? etc.

Are you looking for a text based logo? Image and text logo? Or imagery logo?

What are your colour preferences and company colours for TIM?

Do you have any colours you DO NOT wish to use?

What adjectives should best describe your logo?

Where will your logo be used?

What logos appeal to you and why?

Please post your response here Smile, I'm sure it will also help out others in understanding what you want. I may or may not be able to do this is I'm currently busy but I'll see if I can think up of anything good Smile
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 19/11/2013, 10:03 pm

I made the bottom dot slightly bigger, but im not sure if they should reach the top and bottom lines, those double dots hardly ever do.

Should i remove the texture?
Should i change the font?
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down