Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on BTS December

+4
RedRaven
Daxaal
Yamiteh
Rrezz
8 posters

Go down

Which world event god are you going to support?

Thoughts on BTS December I_vote_lcap33%Thoughts on BTS December I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
Thoughts on BTS December I_vote_lcap50%Thoughts on BTS December I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 9 ]
Thoughts on BTS December I_vote_lcap6%Thoughts on BTS December I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Thoughts on BTS December I_vote_lcap11%Thoughts on BTS December I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

Thoughts on BTS December Empty Thoughts on BTS December

Post by Rrezz 1/12/2013, 5:48 am

For those who haven't read it yet:

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/a=12/behind-the-scenes---december-2013

How do you feel about the release of "Black Santa Hats"?

Also do you think the VIP Badges in-game and on the forums are a good/bad idea?

I can see black Santa hats somewhat affecting Normal Santa's price tbh.

I can also somewhat guess that in 2014 we could see Black H'ween's or Party-hats enter the game as well, how would you guys feel about that?

TBH I'm really looking forward to the New World Event, going to go with Bandos Razz

Also I REALLY hope the new slayer monster is like Ice Strykes, where you NEED them as a task to kill.

I'm assuming they ARE since they are in Kuradel's dungeon and that requires a task to enter, but I could be wrong. Either way it's nice of Jagex to add them to a Task only location so Slayers aren't to affected by the masses of people killing who aren't on a task.
Rrezz
Rrezz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on BTS December Empty Re: Thoughts on BTS December

Post by Rrezz 1/12/2013, 5:48 am

Um.. Glitch?
Rrezz
Rrezz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 1/12/2013, 12:28 pm

Sad to see no new quests. I like them :/
For World Event I am definitely going to support Armadyl. From the quests I've completed it seems like Bandos is just like... all brawns no brains.
I am neutral about the VIP Badges. I don't think they will make a big difference.
I wasn't tracking the prices much, but a friend told me that when black santa was announced the normal santan crashed 15m. In my opinion this is just panic and the black santa is probably going to be really ugly and won't affect santa price that much. Also, black h'ween mask has already been released in runescape 2007 and I believe there is a 2007 RS poll running if people want to see more colored phats in upcoming christmas event.
I don't have the slayer level for new creatures so I am neutral here too.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 1/12/2013, 2:20 pm

I'm looking forward to the new rares Smile, something new to flip. The other updates look interesting as well Smile.
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 4/12/2013, 8:06 am

As i do not play EoC most of the updates i am neutral on..tho since i am into lores a bit i am siding with Armadyl in this event. Bandos just seems to be clueless and has no brains lol..tho ti will be interesting to see if any new quests are released after the event is over. Smile
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Merzz 4/12/2013, 1:10 pm

Yamiteh wrote:Sad to see no new quests. I like them :/
For World Event I am definitely going to support Armadyl. From the quests I've completed it seems like Bandos is just like... all brawns no brains.
I am neutral about the VIP Badges. I don't think they will make a big difference.
I wasn't tracking the prices much, but a friend told me that when black santa was announced the normal santan crashed 15m. In my opinion this is just panic and the black santa is probably going to be really ugly and won't affect santa price that much. Also, black h'ween mask has already been released in runescape 2007 and I believe there is a 2007 RS poll running if people want to see more colored phats in upcoming christmas event.
I don't have the slayer level for new creatures so I am neutral here too.
You should listen the podcast on Runeradio on Thursday 9pm GMT as far as I know it's all about 2014's quests or something
Also I consider WE2 as a ''quest'' tbh it has lore and all Wink

Imo this month looks great glad to see some ''old school'' event mixed with ''new style'' of events, Harbingers of Tuska was ok update. Can't wait what 2014 brings Wink
Merzz
Merzz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [S T] 6/12/2013, 2:03 am

I really want the Black Santa hat.
Also, I'd support Bandos since I used to have his armor.
If there was Zaros I'd definitely choose him over all. Maybe he will be there in the next World Event.
[S T]
[S T]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Merzz 6/12/2013, 3:12 am

[S T] wrote:I really want the Black Santa hat.
If there was Zaros I'd definitely choose him over all. Maybe he will be there in the next World Event.
It's stated that Zaros will NOT appear in any World Event there is quest coming in 2014 named 'Fate Of The Gods' which will tell more about Zaros, Dragon Riders, Elder Gods, Dragonkin and Freneskae the mahjarrat plane where Zaros is at the very moment and we will go there and get him host body to make him return or do we? There will be option to choose not get Zaros back to those people Zaros will be in Shadow Realm!

That was quite nice story but that's all the info about that quest =P It will be Master level quest and loads of lore!
Merzz
Merzz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 6/12/2013, 2:10 pm

Merzz wrote:
[S T] wrote:I really want the Black Santa hat.
It's stated that Zaros will NOT appear in any World Event there is quest coming in 2014 named 'Fate Of The Gods' which will tell more about Zaros, Dragon Riders, Elder Gods, Dragonkin and Freneskae the mahjarrat plane where Zaros is at the very moment and we will go there and get him host body to make him return or do we? There will be option to choose not get Zaros back to those people Zaros will be in Shadow Realm!

That was quite nice story but that's all the info about that quest =P It will be Master level quest and loads of lore!
I am very much looking forward to the quests in 2014! Lot's of interesting things will happen and it will be very nice to see what they have in mind as it all sounds very nice Smile

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomStar 7/12/2013, 11:32 am

I like idea of black santa hats. Can't wait to get one. I can't wait to see World Event 2! Bandos vs Armadyl! (bandos has good range defence xD) I'm going to be on Bandos's side
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down