Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future of level 90 Armour

2 posters

Go down

Future of level 90 Armour Empty Future of level 90 Armour

Post by KushBush 4/12/2013, 4:43 pm

Hello SM!
I just tried having this discussion with my clan and let's just say it didn't go so well so I decided I should ask the biggest group of well knowledged runescape players I know. So with that being said..

How do you see Tectonic, Sirenic, and Malevolent prices being in the future? Do you think that they will go down or up? Stay the same maybe? And why? And when?

Personally, I see them dipping down to around 60M, 40M, 90M respectively and then staying there until some sort of new update that would cause price fluctuation. I believe this because there was a current 'hype' to try out the new gear and be introduced to the world of level 90 gear, and now that everyone who wanted it has it, it'll go down. (As you can already see with tectonic and especially sirenic, and Malevolent catching up). So I think that'll cause it to crash, but after all those player's gear degrades to dust, I believe they'll buy it back, causing a never ending cycle which will ultimately keep the prices leveled.

KushBush
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Future of level 90 Armour Empty Re: Future of level 90 Armour

Post by Rrezz 5/12/2013, 2:19 pm

Imo they will just continue to go down in price, and when Jagex release level 95/99 Gear, nobody will even look at level 90 gear.

Imo not really worth spending 70m+ on armor that turns to dust.
Rrezz
Rrezz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down