Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier Club with Bonds - Save some money

+2
Adri
Divine
6 posters

Go down

Premier Club with Bonds - Save some money Empty Premier Club with Bonds - Save some money

Post by Divine 11/12/2013, 3:10 pm

Hey guys and girls Smile

As you may have read, you can buy access to the RuneScape Premier Club with bonds from today on.
http://services.runescape.com/m=news/a=13/premier-club---pay-with-bonds

However, the bond prices are over 9M each right now, which makes it a fair bit more expensive.
I personally stocked bonds after their release for 6.5M ea (yay profit) and will be selling them now. Razz

A little tip for you to save some money, instead of buying access now, wait until right after Christmas!
By then a lot of people will already have bought their VIP membership which creates less demand for bonds.
But more importantly, there will probably be more people buying bonds with money they got for Christmas, so more supply.

It might save you a bit of money if you plan to buy access.
You can buy these packages with bonds until 6th January in case you're interested.

Best of luck Smile
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Premier Club with Bonds - Save some money Empty Re: Premier Club with Bonds - Save some money

Post by Adri 11/12/2013, 3:46 pm

I bought 48 of them for both accounts few weeks back  cheers 

Saved me atleast half the money if I would buy those two packs with $$ Very Happy
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Premier Club with Bonds - Save some money Empty Re: Premier Club with Bonds - Save some money

Post by Guest 12/12/2013, 5:03 am

I couldn't wait and bought 24 for 8.5m ea Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by BlowerMan 12/12/2013, 7:59 pm

Yeah this is a pretty good idea, I bought a ton of them when they were first released also.
BlowerMan
BlowerMan
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by EliteOpz 15/12/2013, 7:32 am

sold 12 of mine just a couple minutes ago #profit4thewin

EliteOpz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 15/12/2013, 10:41 am

They were 9-10M ea before and are 7.4-8.4M now.
If you waited you already saved yourself 48M for the 1 year subscription Smile
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 15/12/2013, 11:50 pm

This is very smart thinking..i may try to do this in the new years myself if i get back into runescape more.
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Lov3r 5/1/2014, 7:40 pm

This was a great idea, I got the 12 month package for less than £35 rather than the original £52.50.
Thanks Very Happy

Pie Lov3r
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down