Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site down.

4 posters

Go down

Site down. Empty Site down.

Post by Othnxcya 12/12/2013, 8:25 am

Alright, it's been almost 1-2 months and the site is down i really want to purchase some rs07 gp i'm asking why it's offline is there any way i can donate?

Othnxcya
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Site down. Empty Re: Site down.

Post by lil_me 12/12/2013, 8:47 am

if you're looking to donate you can check out here http://www.smokinelite.com/t16279-how-to-donate-paypal-rsgp

[ADMIN] Mr J wrote:You can make a donation via PayPal or with RSGP. To make a PayPal donation you either need a bank card or a PayPal account.

To make a PayPal donation just click the donate link at the bottom of the forum and follow the instructions. After your payment please send a PM to Snow, the donations manager, with the email address used with the payment.

RSGP donations require a minimum donation of 40m. The conversion rate is 1m = $0.50, so a 40m donation would get you the $20 donator rewards. Join IRC channel #Smokin_Donations and speak to an OP (gold star) in the channel to make your payment.

As for purchasing we do have a multitude of members selling 07gp, as well I believe you can find us on player auctions.
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Corowns 12/12/2013, 9:48 am

The goldshop is down due to a pending lawsuit against PayPal. Once that is all settled we may reopen.

Thanks
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 12/12/2013, 4:33 pm

answered, locked.
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)