Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>>My minecraft server/do you want me to make one?<<

4 posters

Go down

>>My minecraft server/do you want me to make one?<< Empty >>My minecraft server/do you want me to make one?<<

Post by ilovetodice 21/12/2013, 9:37 am

Hey guys,

Soon i will be making my own minecraft server, maybe if the smokin mils one is down you guys can join mine, please post on my thread if interested if we get enough people, who wants me to create a minecraft i will if not i will not.
ilovetodice
ilovetodice
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

>>My minecraft server/do you want me to make one?<< Empty Re: >>My minecraft server/do you want me to make one?<<

Post by WisdomStar 24/12/2013, 6:26 am

SmokinMils server is up almost all the time. I don't think we need "back-up" server
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

>>My minecraft server/do you want me to make one?<< Empty Re: >>My minecraft server/do you want me to make one?<<

Post by Greed is good 25/12/2013, 5:58 am

His got a point ^ but incase if you want man its a good idea tho.

Greed is good
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 25/12/2013, 4:28 pm

Yeah, the server is up 99% of the time, and with upcoming updates it will be down even less.
Michael
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovetodice 26/12/2013, 12:54 am

okay sorry, mate thought for an idea.
ilovetodice
ilovetodice
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down