Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What skill do you not know how to get up?

4 posters

Go down

What skill do you not know how to get up? Empty What skill do you not know how to get up?

Post by Moshie 24/12/2013, 2:42 am

So this thread is meant for people who need help with how to level a skill. I know a lot about skilling and am willing to help people out with the best ways to train skills with any cb/money restrictions, or with none! If you want to level something but don't know what to do, post in here!!
Moshie
Moshie
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

What skill do you not know how to get up? Empty Re: What skill do you not know how to get up?

Post by ilovetodice 24/12/2013, 5:58 am

well i know all of them, but range/mage easiest way and dosn't cost a lot of money?
ilovetodice
ilovetodice
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

What skill do you not know how to get up? Empty Re: What skill do you not know how to get up?

Post by Moshie 24/12/2013, 7:19 am

For mage I did the Mage Training Arena, enchanting the objects. I did it in April, when cosmics were 75 ea, so 85-94 was 4m. Its still not too bad, considering 4m was a lot back then, but the obvious alching/superheating are also good Smile. For range if you can't afford chins, iron knives with void at yaks aren't bad.
Moshie
Moshie
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pruxis 25/12/2013, 5:29 pm

I'm training Herblore, but I find it hard to find good potions for my level without making a loss :/
Pruxis
Pruxis
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moshie 25/12/2013, 8:44 pm

Pruxis wrote:I'm training Herblore, but I find it hard to find good potions for my level without making a loss :/

There's not really a good way to train this skill without a loss. The only thing you can do is id unids and sell them, but thats not really good xp, and its a lot of clicking.
Moshie
Moshie
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by V1A|Nuti 28/12/2013, 11:09 pm

farming how do u train it

V1A|Nuti
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moshie 29/12/2013, 8:08 am

I have an herb running guide you could check out! but besides that, do the best vegetable allotment u can do (potato seeds, cabbage ect till 15, then do trees. Acorns and willows are very cheap, and maples aren't too expensive. I recommend doing herb runs and tree runs, as the herb runs will more than pay for the trees. The tree spots are: (Regular trees) Varrock Palace, Falador Garden, Taverly, Lumbridge behind the castle, and in the Tree Gnome Village. Fruit Trees: Catherby, Brimhaven, Tree gnome Village, and right outside the tree gnome stronghold maze. Hope This helped!!!
Moshie
Moshie
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down