Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introuducton

+4
feedpenguins
Julij2
Oxodium
BandGeek
8 posters

Go down

Introuducton Empty Introuducton

Post by BandGeek 29/12/2013, 2:01 am

What is your RuneScape Name? DiamondFlies

How long have you been playing RuneScape? A long time, however I left for 2 years and came back. I dropped everything, but with the help of "SmEvents" I was able to make back over 30M. Helping me spend cash on skills that I wish to level and do a few small drop parties.

Have you ever been a member of a clan before? Yes, multiple times

What is your proudest RuneScape achievement to date? Rejoining (Love the Eoc update) & Finding a great friends chat, it is really fun.

What led you to Smokin Mils? M8k God & 2coke No Ice (Oxodium) - It was announced few times in the chat

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils? People to talk to, hang out with- The Friends chat is active and talkative which I like.

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils? Oxodium

On a scale of 1-10, how experienced do you feel with merchanting? If you mean Flipping, 7

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals in:
- RuneScape?Leveling up my skills/ Making money for various reasons (Skilling, Drop parties, Giveaways-etc.)
- Smokin Mils? Make friends, Help if I can in any way, Have fun

What do you do in your spare time:Play Video Games & Read?

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? Pm me in-game or on here/ Fb? / Xbox360(TwinkleToes025)<--Not a member anymore, due to me being more of a PC gamer (One would also have to tell me before adding me on there)

Is there anything you'd like to add? I am in High School (Junior)- Marching Band- I play other video games (Total War/ Assassins Creed,etc.). I am Active on RuneScape and will be on here as well.
BandGeek
BandGeek
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Introuducton Empty Re: Introuducton

Post by Oxodium 29/12/2013, 2:10 am

BandGeek wrote:
What is your RuneScape Name? DiamondFlies

How long have you been playing RuneScape? A long time, however I left for 2 years and came back. I dropped everything, but with the help of "SmEvents" I was able to make back over 30M. Helping me spend cash on skills that I wish to level and do a few small drop parties.

Have you ever been a member of a clan before? Yes, multiple times

What is your proudest RuneScape achievement to date? Rejoining (Love the Eoc update) & Finding a great friends chat, it is really fun.

What led you to Smokin Mils? M8k God & 2coke No Ice (Oxodium) - It was announced few times in the chat

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils? People to talk to, hang out with- The Friends chat is active and talkative which I like.

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils? Oxodium

On a scale of 1-10, how experienced do you feel with merchanting? If you mean Flipping, 7

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals in:
- RuneScape?Leveling up my skills/ Making money for various reasons (Skilling, Drop parties, Giveaways-etc.)
- Smokin Mils? Make friends, Help if I can in any way, Have fun

What do you do in your spare time:Play Video Games & Read?

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? Pm me in-game or on here/ Fb? / Xbox360(TwinkleToes025)<--Not a member anymore, due to me being more of a PC gamer (One would also have to tell me before adding me on there)

Is there anything you'd like to add? I am in High School (Junior)- Marching Band- I play other video games (Total War/ Assassins Creed,etc.). I am Active on RuneScape and will be on here as well.

Hey there, I'm Oxodium. It's great to see you've registered & made an account. I hope you enjoy your stay at SM!

Also, in the event section you can post your even screenshots, (starting and endings) in order to get some nice event goer badges!

If you require any help finding anything on the forums, or even fancy some casual conversation, feel free to PM me!

Oxodium
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 29/12/2013, 2:14 am

Welcome BandGeek!

You've come to the right place. Community is amazing, there's always someone here to talk to and if you ever need help this is the right place to get it. I'm sure you'll earn loads of money with us and most importantly you'll have loads of fun here.

Julij2
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BandGeek 29/12/2013, 2:20 am

Thank you both xP

I will try to do post screenshots, once I find out how (if I can on here). Not much for taking a picture with my camera and trying to hook it up to the computer.
BandGeek
BandGeek
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by feedpenguins 29/12/2013, 3:09 am

hey i did some events with yo last night. welcome and i hope you enjoy your time here
feedpenguins
feedpenguins
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 29/12/2013, 3:41 am

hey there and welcome to the forums, did some events earlier with you and its awesome to have you joining the community. You have came to the right place, SM has a great community and always people around to hang out with and help you out if you need anything. Smile)) I hope you enjoy your time here with us and hope to see you become active within the community. Smile

If you need any help or anything just ask..as for taking pictures are you unsure of saving screenshots on paint program on your computer?
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtaba 29/12/2013, 9:00 am

Welcome to SM Smile. I think you can easily accomplish your goals, as the community is really nice, and money making is no problem Wink

Iamtaba
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nv5 29/12/2013, 12:53 pm

Glad you are here, SM is great, they offer many things that make this community easy to fall in love with. Have Fun!

Nv5
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BandGeek 29/12/2013, 2:53 pm

I have a Microsoft wireless comfort keyboard 5000/ Logitech G500 mouse
(I have no idea how to screenshot) *Sad face*
-
The events were fun FeedPenguins and RedRaven
Thank you everyone, I am sure I will
BandGeek
BandGeek
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 29/12/2013, 3:59 pm

Hey BandGeek! Seen you in smevents fc a bit(I am "god of rs").
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay Smile
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 30/12/2013, 5:21 am

does your keyboard look something like this? http://s6.postimage.org/hwgb3113l/Screenies_guide.png

if so to take a screenshot press the button which has the red circle around it as shown in that picture, this will then copy a snapshot of what is appearing on your desktop. {so for example say you attended an event, with your internet window open showing you logged in at the event providing you press the button at the start and end of the events it should save showing that. my English isnt the best so it may be worth taking a few practice screenies to get the idea)Once you have done that open up the paint program then paste will paste the image into paint for you in which you can save to your documents. You can save it as anything, once its saved its saved to your desktop.

when you got the screenshot saved you will then need to upload it using an image hosting site, personally i use tinypic or imageftw. There is quite a few different ones available for you to use, once you have uploaded it you can then post the "direct link" it gives you on the events attendance thread. (any screenshots which you took at the start of the event and at the end of it can be posted.)

I hope this helps you out a little, if your still unsure feel free to contact me or ask on thread, will try my best to help you out if you still unsure. We will help you get your pictures up, though main thing is long as your having fun at the events and enjoying them Smile)
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BandGeek 31/12/2013, 2:58 am

Thank you RedRaven, it helped a lot.
BandGeek
BandGeek
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 31/12/2013, 6:30 am

I am glad it helped you out and you got the hang of it, if you need anything else just ask. Hopefully we will see each other at some events in the near future more as well. Razz
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum